DaVinci's Code ... Documentary Film in England

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
fizzy vippie
โพสต์: 371
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ ม.ค. 26, 2005 10:58 am

พฤหัสฯ. ก.ค. 14, 2005 4:34 pm

I see you all talking about this novel (and soon ... movie). I am here on my vacation in England and I have seen the documentary film about the DaVinci's Code here.

I think the conclusion from the film I saw will make you all feel BETTER (like I do). *heh *no1

About the Marriage of Jesus

In the novel said ... according to the Jewish traditions Jesus , by his age have to be married already.
But Jesus was sent to us for the new rule from God he didn't have to follow the old thing which God wanted to renew through him.

About St. Maria Magdalena

In France, there is a town that has a history of 2 female saints arriving by the shore on a boat.

But this was happened about 500 years ago ... the two saints were VIRGIN and not mother and daughter.

And the Christian Community was established in that town since then ... so what's about the missing 1500 year gap???

About the Templar Knights

The Templar Knight were said to be founded by the King of France ... it is not TRUE!!!

The Templar Knight was grouped up since Bible Age ... King Solomon ... to protect pilgrim people to Jerusalem.

The Knight Order remained their existence until the European Civilization started.

The Order of the Knight was not limitted only in Frace, but most of the later generations of Knights are French.

Members of the Knight can be found throughout European countries and Christian Community.

They were bounded to protect european people who pilgrim to Jerusalen and the Holy Land.

Later on the Knight were not satisfied by the original policies and started work for money.

They were unhappy with the works and they started acting against the church order to protect the pilgrims.

That's why the knights were no more popular and disbanded and destroyed by the troop of the Chrutian Church.

About Priory of Sion

There was one French Guy started all the stories about this secret organization (sorry ... cannot remember the name).

It started in the year 70's ... everything came from this man and his friends only no other sources at all.

The "Dossiers Secrets" which seem to be the list about this organization's leader seemed to be FRAUD.

Just a make-up document and just put in different famouse people names to be the head of the group according to the time sequence.

After this man and his friends died ... there are nothing else about this organization again.

Seem that this organization's real existence from time to time was only his imagination only.

About Saint Sulpice's Church in Paris

The Chruch was said to be center of Priory of Sion because on the stained glass have a letter PS that means Priory of Sion.

It is confirmed that PS stands for "Peter and Sulpice" ... both are saint name who are patronage to the church only.

About the picture Last Supper

The Background of the picture ... said to look like secret code for marrigae and feminity.

Checking with DaVinci's other works as well as other artist work of the same time.

This is just a fashion of leaving detail in the background that every artist did during the same time.

The picture of Saint John ... the loved one of Jesus ... that was claimed to be a picture of the bride of Jesus is NOT TRUE.

During that time of DaVinci's works and said to be a revealing of his identity that he liked to draw a BEAUTIFUL MEN that look like woman.

The rumor that said DaVinci is homosexual seem to be real through his work.

All picture of men during the time Last Supper was drawn look so beautiful and some look like women more.

About DaVinci being head of Priory of Sion ... please read the Priory of Sion Story above!

About the Holy Grail

There were about 4-5 different legend and popular stories about the Grail since the ancient time.

The different sites throughout England and France were said to be a buried place of the Grail.

But NONE OF THEM were proved real and valid in evidences.

After the novel, the final place of the Grail seemed to target to Rosslyn Chapel in Edinburgh, Scotland.

With the ancient carpet that bear the dreawing of the buried place of King St. George under the chapel floor.

And the map that seemed to be the base of the chapel with the mark of the buried grail!!!

But historians confirmed that the base plan was the one of King Solomon's Church not this Rosslyn Chapel.

So the researcher dig down the chapel floor at the point of said buried site ... they found NOTHING at all.

That's all that I can remember from the film ... just cannot wait until I came back home to tell you all.

So anyone ... please translate this for people who may not understand English duay ka.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย fizzy vippie เมื่อ พฤหัสฯ. ก.ค. 14, 2005 4:59 pm, แก้ไขไปแล้ว 1 ครั้ง.
Jeab Agape
~@
โพสต์: 8259
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 9:56 pm
ที่อยู่: Bangkok

พฤหัสฯ. ก.ค. 14, 2005 5:04 pm

หวัดดีฮะ พี่พิซซี่ How have you been? ???

ดีใจที่เห็นพี่ที่บอร์ด ขอบคุณมากๆเรื่อง ดาวินซี่โค้ด แฮะๆๆ ยังอ่านมะจบ เพราะสะกดทีละตัว

ขอ พี่ลิงกัง หรือพี่P หรือ พี่โอตะ นักแปลมือทองช่วยถ่ายทอดเป็นภาษา local ด่วน ฮับ

พระเจ้าทรงอวยพรพี่พิซซี่ 8)
ตอบกลับโพส