บทความนี้ได้มาจากเพื่อนต่างชาติเลยมาแบ่งกันอ่าน

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
fizzy vippie
โพสต์: 371
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ ม.ค. 26, 2005 10:58 am

อังคาร ก.พ. 08, 2005 4:11 pm

เพื่อนชาวฟิลิปปินส์ที่ไปเจอกันที่วัด e-mail มาให้เมื่ออาทิตย์ที่แล้ว ตอนแรกว่าจะแปลมาลงแต่ก็ไม่ค่อยมีเวลา เลยเอามาลงให้อ่านกันเองเลย
ผู้เขียนเป็นคุณพ่อ (น่าจะเป็นชาวอเมริกันนะ) อ่านแล้วได้ข้อคิดเรื่องการปฏิบัติตนต่อเพื่อนมนุษย์โดยเฉพาะคนในครอบครัวเดียวกัน
.... ลองอ่านดูนะ ...

A couple had a grand 50th wedding anniversary celebration. As was his habit the past 50 years, the husband cut and gave the end part of the loaf of bread to his wife. Suddenly, the wife burst into tears and exploded, "I can't take this anymore. Why do you always give me that part of the bread?" The husband kept his peace and then looked at the wife with such loving eyes and said, "My dear wife, all these years, I have always wanted that part of the bread, but I thought you wanted it, so I made it my sacrifice every morning out of love for you, all these years."

Lesson of the story? Sacrifice and communication. After all these
years, do you still sacrifice for each other and still really
communicate with each other? Or has life become a sacrifice for both of you as you continually excommunicate each other?

I wonder how many couples out there still hold each other's hands? Someone said that newlyweds hold each other's hands because of love. After some years of marriage, they still hold each other's hands--out of self-defense!

Do you still open the car door for the wife? Elsewhere I read that
if you see a husband opening the car door for the wife, there are
two possible reasons. One, maybe the car is new. Two, maybe, the wife is new. Or, have you heard about the couple who were so sweet that when the husband would come home from work, the wife and their dog would be waiting at the gate, and as soon as the husband alighted, their dog would come out barking and the wife would bring the slippers. However, some years later, as soon as the husband arrived from work, the wife would come out barking and the dog would
bring the slippers!

What happened? What went wrong? They did not make their loving a daily decision. They did not remain in love - maybe they did not remain in His love.

How about love in our families? Do we remain in love as the years go by? The greatest wish of all parents is that their children live in peace and harmony and continue to move and care for each other, long after they are gone from this world. I have listened to parents whose hearts are broken because their children do not live in peace, do not speak to each other and go about living their separate lives. Worse, some of the children do not even care for the welfare of their parents. It pains me deep inside whenever I hear an old person confide to me his/her desire to go to the next life because the children don't call and don't care and don't even visit. Nobody has time to listen. Some are even shouted at and just simply taken for granted. They who loved us so much deserve our utmost love till the very end. Let us go back to basics. Love them now; express your love for them now while they are still alive.

By Fr. Jerry M. Orbos, SVD
Excerpted from his article, "Moments"
Batholomew
~@
โพสต์: 12724
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ม.ค. 18, 2005 2:28 pm
ที่อยู่: Thailand

อังคาร ก.พ. 08, 2005 4:17 pm

คงต้องรอทีมงานมาช่วยแปลอ่ะครับ
อยากอ่านเหมือนกันว่าแปลว่าอะไร
Prod Pran
Defender of lawS
Defender of lawS
โพสต์: 3324
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 9:54 pm
ที่อยู่: Bangkok

อังคาร ก.พ. 08, 2005 4:59 pm

;D ;D Thanks :D
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Ot@
~@
โพสต์: 989
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ม.ค. 18, 2005 10:44 pm

อังคาร ก.พ. 08, 2005 5:43 pm

(แปลไม่ค่อยเก่งนะครับ แต่จะพยายามเต็มที่จ๊ะ :P)
A couple had a grand 50th wedding anniversary celebration. As was his habit the past 50 years, the husband cut and gave the end part of the loaf of bread to his wife. Suddenly, the wife burst into tears and exploded, "I can't take this anymore. Why do you always give me that part of the bread?" The husband kept his peace and then looked at the wife with such loving eyes and said, "My dear wife, all these years, I have always wanted that part of the bread, but I thought you wanted it, so I made it my sacrifice every morning out of love for you, all these years."

สามีภรรยาคู่หนึ่ง จัดงานฉลองการครบรอบการแต่งงาน50ปี ในงานนั้นคุณสามีก็ทำอย่างที่ตนกระทำมาตลอด50ปี คือตัดส่วนท้ายของก้อนขนมปังให้ภรรยา ทันใดนั้นเองเธอก็ระเบิดอารมณ์ร้องไห้ออกมา "ฉันไม่สามารถทนได้อีกต่อไปแล้ว ทำไมคุณถึงตัดส่วนนั้นของขนมปังให้ฉันล้า!~" ฝ่ายสามีนั้นก็มองภรรยาด้วยสายตาที่เปี่ยมไปด้วยความรักแล้วตอบกลับว่า "ที่รักจ๋า,ที่ผ่านมานี้ ฉันต้องการส่วนนี้ของขนมปังมากที่สุด แต่ฉันก็ยังยอมเสียสละมันให้เธอด้วยความรัก เพราะฉันคิดว่าเธอคงจะอยากได้เหมือนกัน"
Lesson of the story? Sacrifice and communication. After all these
years, do you still sacrifice for each other and still really
communicate with each other? Or has life become a sacrifice for both of you as you continually excommunicate each other?
เรื่องนี้สอนเราเกี่ยวกับ การเสียสละและการสื่อสาร ตลอดเวลาที่ผ่านมานี้พวกคุณยังสื่อสารและเสียสละให้กันและกันอยู่หรือไม่? หรือชีวิตนี้ได้กลับกลายเป็นเพียงการเสียสละในขณะที่ต่างฝ่ายต่างเงียบ?

I wonder how many couples out there still hold each other's hands? Someone said that newlyweds hold each other's hands because of love. After some years of marriage, they still hold each other's hands--out of self-defense!
ผมสงสัยว่ายังมีคู่รักอีกกี่คู่ที่ยังเดินจับมือกันอยู่ มีบางคนบอกว่าคู่รักใหม่ๆจับมือกันก็เพราะความรัก หลายปีผ่านไปพวกเขาก็ยังจับมือกัน แต่ทว่าเป็นเพราะเพื่อป้องกันตัวต่างหาก!

Do you still open the car door for the wife? Elsewhere I read that
if you see a husband opening the car door for the wife, there are
two possible reasons. One, maybe the car is new. Two, maybe, the wife is new. Or, have you heard about the couple who were so sweet that when the husband would come home from work, the wife and their dog would be waiting at the gate, and as soon as the husband alighted, their dog would come out barking and the wife would bring the slippers. However, some years later, as soon as the husband arrived from work, the wife would come out barking and the dog would
bring the slippers!
พวกคุณยังคงเปิดประตูรถให้ภรรยาของคุณไหม? พ่อเคยอ่านมาจากที่หนึ่งว่า ถ้าคุณเห็นสามีเปิดประตูให้ภรรยา มันมีเหตุผลที่เป็นไปได้2อย่างคือ 1คือรถยังใหม่อยู่ หรือ2 ภรรยายังใหม่อยู่ อีกเรื่องคือ คุณเคยได้ยินเกี่ยวกับคู่รักหวานชื่นไหม? ที่เมื่อคุณสามีกลับบ้าน ภรรยาและสุนัขก็จะมารออยู่ที่รั้วบ้าน ภรรยาแสนดีก็จะนำร้องเท้าแตะมาให้ สวนสุนัขก็จะเห่าทักทาย แต่หลายปีต่อมา กลายเป็นว่าสุนัขจะนำร้องเท้ามาให้และภรรยาจะเห่าแทน!

What happened? What went wrong? They did not make their loving a daily decision. They did not remain in love - maybe they did not remain in His love.
เกิดอะไรขึ้นกันแน่? พวกเขาไม่มอบความรักให้แก่กันอีกแล้ว พวกเขาไม่มั่นคงในความรักอีกต่อไป-หรือบางที พวกเขาไม่มั่นคงในความรักของ พระองค์

How about love in our families? Do we remain in love as the years go by? The greatest wish of all parents is that their children live in peace and harmony and continue to move and care for each other, long after they are gone from this world. I have listened to parents whose hearts are broken because their children do not live in peace, do not speak to each other and go about living their separate lives. Worse, some of the children do not even care for the welfare of their parents. It pains me deep inside whenever I hear an old person confide to me his/her desire to go to the next life because the children don't call and don't care and don't even visit. Nobody has time to listen. Some are even shouted at and just simply taken for granted. They who loved us so much deserve our utmost love till the very end. Let us go back to basics. Love them now; express your love for them now while they are still alive.
แล้วความรักในครอบครัวของเราละ? เวลาที่ผ่านพ้นไปทำให้รักจืดจางลงไปหรือเปล่า? ความหวังสูงสุดของคนที่เป็นพ่อแม่ก็คือ ให้ลูกๆของตนมีชีวิตที่สงบสุขและยังดูแลกันและกันตลอด แม้ว่าชีวิตของตนจะล่วงหลับไปแล้วก็ตาม พ่อได้รับฟังพ่อแม่หลายๆคนที่หัวใจสลายเนื่องจากลูกๆของพวกเขาไม่มีชีวิตที่สงบสุข ไม่ยอมพูดกัน และยังอยากจะแยกกันอยู่ก็มี ที่แย่กว่านั้นคือ ลูกๆเหล่านั้นไม่คิดถึงความรู้สึกของพ่อแม่ตนด้วยซ้ำ มันทำให้พ่อรู้สึกเจ็บช้ำไปถึงหัวใจ ทุกๆครั้งที่ได้รับฟังคนแก่ๆสารภาพว่าพวกเขาต้องการจะไปอยู่ในโลกหน้า เนื่องจากลูกๆของพวกเขาไม่สนใจ ไม่โทรหา และไม่มาเยี่ยมเยียนเลย ดูเหมือนว่าไม่มีลูกๆคนไหนที่มีเวลาพอที่จะรับฟัง บางคนถึงกับตะโกนใส่หน้าพวกเขา บุพการีของเราที่รักเรามากเหลือเกิน พวกเขาสมควรที่จะได้รับความรักจากเราอย่างมากที่สุดจนถึงช่วงสุดท้ายของชีวิต ขอให้พวกเรากลับไปรักท่านเหมือนตอนแรกเถิด ให้ความรักความใส่ใจกับท่านเสียตั้งแต่ตอนนี้ ตอนที่ท่านยังคงมีชีวิตอยู่

By Fr. Jerry M. Orbos, SVD
Excerpted from his article, "Moments"[/color]
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Ot@ เมื่อ อังคาร ก.พ. 08, 2005 7:00 pm, แก้ไขไปแล้ว 1 ครั้ง.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
P
โพสต์: 1383
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 10:10 pm
ที่อยู่: เมืองไทย

พุธ ก.พ. 09, 2005 7:39 am

บทความดีมากครับ ขอบคุณที่นำมาลง

และขอบคุณคนแปลด้วยครับ แปลได้สละสลวยมากครับ :)
Batholomew
~@
โพสต์: 12724
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ม.ค. 18, 2005 2:28 pm
ที่อยู่: Thailand

พุธ ก.พ. 09, 2005 8:47 am

*thx*thx*thx
peach_peach

พุธ ก.พ. 09, 2005 9:02 am

:) :) :)

ขอบคุณค่ะ
ขออนุญาติ copy ไปให้เพื่อนอ่านด้วยนะคะ