How great is Lord Jesus’ love for every human being?

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1240
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

พฤหัสฯ. มี.ค. 14, 2019 12:14 pm

Credit: an excerpt from Mother Loves You, Book One: Meeting with a Group of Young Evangelists, page 11

Today I learned much more about how great is Lord Jesus’ love for every human being. I would like to thank those of you who know the fact; otherwise I would still be His lost son for a long, long time.

I have never understood why the Lord had to accept the suffering when He was able to choose to do other things. He chose to willingly carry the cross and accepted the suffering because of our sins.

The sins from our words caused Him to suffer contempt, being slapped in the face and being spitted on His face.

The sins from our thoughts caused the Lord to suffer by wearing the crown of thorns that penetrated His skull and made Him suffer with excruciating pain. I never thought of what He taught us with this lesson.

His body was torn apart with wounds that could not be accurately counted because of the sins against human flesh that were repeatedly committed over and over with no end.

Our hands and feet that took us to commit sins caused the Lord to be nailed to the cross.

How great is His suffering to redeem us from these sins?
ตอบกลับโพส