บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 7 เทศกาลธรรมดา 23 กุมภาพันธ์ 20

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ก.พ. 22, 2020 11:20 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 7 เทศกาลธรรมดา 23 กุมภาพันธ์ 2020
มัทธิว: 5:38-48

จาก "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งการไถ่กู้" ( The Great Crusade of Salvation) ประกาศยืนยันของ คุณคาทาลินา ริวาส Testimony of Catalina Rivas CS-142:2-3

2) ลูกของพ่อ จงมุ่งหน้าต่อไป จงมุ่งหน้าต่อไป อย่าให้มีสิ่งใดขวางกั้นการเดินหน้าของลูกด้วยความเชื่อมั่นเพราะพ่ออยู่กับลูก และถ้าลูกพึ่งพิงพ่อลูกกล้าคิดหรือว่าพ่อจะไม่ช่วยให้ลูกบรรลุถึงจุดหมายที่ลูกต้องการ จงเรียนรู้ถึงความต้องการของลูก ดูเถิด ลูกได้ยินคำพูดของพ่อ "ฉะนั้น ท่านจงเป็นคนดีอย่างสมบูรณ์ ดังที่พระบิดาเจ้าสวรรค์ของท่าน ทรงความดีอย่างสมบูรณ์เถิด"
3) ตามลําพังแล้วลูกทําอะไรไม่ได้สักอย่างแต่กับพ่อลูกทําได้ทุกอย่าง ดังนั้นพ่อขอบอกกับลูกว่าอย่ามัวแต่ดํารงตนในตัวของลูกเท่านั้น ส่งตัวของลูกมาให้พ่อและขอพ่อให้ช่วยลูกก้าวเดินไปข้างหน้าด้วยความถ่อมตัว พ่อจะช่วยลูกให้ก้าวเดินไปข้างหน้าร่วมกับพ่อ

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 23, 2020 – SEVENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

Gospel - MT 5:38-48
Jesus said to his disciples:
“You have heard that it was said, An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil. When someone strikes you on your right cheek, turn the other one as well. If anyone wants to go to law with you over your tunic, hand over your cloak as well. Should anyone press you into service for one mile, go for two miles.Give to the one who asks of you, and do not turn your back on one who wants to borrow.

“You have heard that it was said, You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
But I say to you,love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what recompense will you have? Do not the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brothers only, what is unusual about that? Do not the pagans do the same? So be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect.”

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
2262 In the Sermon on the Mount, the Lord recalls the commandment, “You shall not kill,”and adds to it the proscription of anger, hatred, and vengeance. Going further, Christ asks his disciples to turn the other cheek, to love their enemies.He did not defend himself and told Peter to leave his sword in its sheath.
2303 Deliberatehatredis contrary to charity. Hatred of the neighbor is a sin when one deliberately wishes him evil. Hatred of the neighbor is a grave sin when one deliberately desires him grave harm. “But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven.”
2828 “Give us”: The trust of children who look to their Father for everything is beautiful. “He makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.”He gives to all the living “their food in due season.”Jesus teaches us this petition, because it glorifies our Father by acknowledging how good he is, beyond all goodness.

From “The Great Crusade of Salvation” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CS-142:2-3)
2) Keep going forward, My child, keep going for- ward; let nothing deter you from your confident march, because I am with you. And if you are leaning on Me, how can you think that I would not help you reach the place you desire. Learn to desire. Be bold, for you have heard My Word: “Be perfect as your Father in Heaven is Perfect”!
3) Alone you can do nothing, but with Me you can do everything. Hence, I tell you not to remain within yourself, but pass onto Me and humbly ask Me to move you, and I will move you.

38“ท่านเคยได้ยินเขากล่าวว่า ‘ตาต่อตา ฟันต่อฟัน’ 39แต่เรากล่าวแก่ท่านทั้งหลายว่า อย่าโต้ตอบคนชั่ว ผู้ใดตบแก้มขวาของท่าน จงหันแก้มซ้ายให้เขาด้วย 40ผู้ใดอยากฟ้องท่านที่ศาลเพื่อจะได้เสื้อยาวของท่าน ก็จงแถมเสื้อคลุมให้เขาด้วย 41ผู้ใดจะเกณฑ์ให้ท่านเดินไปกับเขาหนึ่งหลัก จงไปกับเขาสองหลักเถิด 42ผู้ใดขออะไรจากท่าน ก็จงให้ อย่าหันหลังให้ผู้ที่มาขอยืมสิ่งใดจากท่าน
43“ท่านทั้งหลายได้ยินคำกล่าวว่า จงรักเพื่อนบ้าน จงเกลียดศัตรูr 44แต่เรากล่าวแก่ท่านว่า จงรักศัตรู จงอธิษฐานภาวนาให้ผู้ที่เบียดเบียนท่าน 45เพื่อท่านจะได้เป็นบุตรของพระบิดาเจ้าสวรรค์ พระองค์โปรดให้ดวงอาทิตย์ของพระองค์ขึ้นเหนือคนดีและคนชั่ว โปรดให้ฝนตกเหนือคนชอบธรรมและคนอธรรม 46ถ้าท่านรักแต่คนที่รักท่าน ท่านจะได้บำเหน็จรางวัลอะไรเล่า บรรดาคนเก็บภาษีมิได้ทำเช่นนี้ดอกหรือ 47ถ้าท่านทักทายแต่พี่น้องของท่านเท่านั้น ท่านทำอะไรพิเศษเล่า คนต่างศาสนามิได้ทำเช่นนี้ดอกหรือ 48ฉะนั้น ท่านจงเป็นคนดีอย่างสมบูรณ์ ดังที่พระบิดาเจ้าสวรรค์ของท่าน ทรงความดีอย่างสมบูรณ์เถิด
ตอบกลับโพส