บทความเสริมศรัทธาอาทิตย์ที่ 1 เทศกาลมหาพรต 1 มีนาคม 2020

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ก.พ. 29, 2020 1:18 pm

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธาจาก "ความรักที่ร้อนรุ่ม" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส "The Passion" Testimony of Catalina Rivas Part 1.1:1-6

1) มีวิญญาณหลายดวงที่นึกถึงความรักที่ร้อนรุ่มของพ่อแต่น้อยคนที่นึกถึงการเตรียมตัวของพ่อเพื่อชีวิตในที่สาธารณะของพ่อ: ความว้าเหว่
2) 40 วันที่พ่อใช้ชีวิตที่ไหล่เขาเป็นช่วงเวลาที่เศร้าโศกที่สุดในชีวิตของพ่อเพราะเป็นวันเวลาที่พ่ออยู่ตามลําพังแต่ผู้เดียว เตรียมจิตใจของพ่อสําหรับสิ่งที่จะมาถึง พ่อหิว กระหาย ท้อแท้ และขมขื่นใจ พ่อรู้ว่าสําหรับพวกเขาเหล่านั้นความเสียสละของพ่อจะไร้ผลเพราะพวกเขาจะปฏิเสธพ่อ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นหลักคําสอนใหม่ของพ่อหรือความเสียสละและอัศจรรย์ต่างๆที่สามารถจะช่วยพวกเขาชาวยิวที่จะกลายเป็นผู้ประหารพระเป็นเจ้า
3) อย่างไรก็ตาม พ่อต้องปฏิบัติหน้าที่ของพ่อ ภารกิจของพระเป็นเจ้า อันดับแรก พ่อต้องหว่านเมล็ดของพ่อ แล้วเสียชีวิตภายหลัง มันเป็นความเศร้าสลดใจแค่ไหนถ้ามองจากมุมมองของมนุษย์
4) พ่อก็เป็นมนุษย์คนหนึ่งที่สัมผัสถึงความโศกเศร้าและความทุกข์ทรมาน พ่อพบตัวเองว่าอยู่โดดเดี่ยวเป็นอย่างมาก พ่อบําเพ็ญทุกรกิริยากับร่างกายของพ่อด้วยการอดอาหารและกับจิตใจของพ่อด้วยการภาวนา พ่อสวดภาวนาหลายครั้งหลายหนให้กับเหล่ามนุษย์ที่จะปฏิเสธพ่อและเป็นผู้ที่จะบูชายัญพ่อ
5) พ่อได้ถูกผจญหลอกล่อเหมือนมนุษย์ผู้อื่นเช่นกัน และซาตานสนใจใคร่รู้แบบไม่เคยเป็นมาก่อนว่าบุรุษผู้นั้นเป็นใครที่อยู่แบบโดดเดี่ยวและถูกทอดทิ้งถึงขนาดนั้น
6) จงคิดถึงทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างที่พ่อต้องทนทุกข์ทรมานเพื่อไถ่กู้มนุษย์ สามารถครองบัลลังก์ในหัวใจมนุษย์ ทำให้พวกเขาสามารถก้าวเข้าสู่พระอาณาจักรของพระบิดาเจ้าของพ่อ
มัทธิว บทที่ 4 ข้อที่ 1-11
พระเยซูเจ้าทรงถูกทดลองในถิ่นทุรกันดาร
4 1เวลานั้น พระจิตเจ้าbทรงนำพระเยซูเจ้าไปในถิ่นทุรกันดาร เพื่อให้ปีศาจcมาผจญพระองค์ 2เมื่อทรงอดอาหารสี่สิบวันสี่สิบคืนแล้ว ทรงหิว 3ปีศาจผู้ผจญจึงเข้ามาใกล้ ทูลว่า “ถ้าท่านเป็นบุตรพระเจ้าd จงสั่งก้อนหินเหล่านี้ให้กลายเป็นขนมปังเถิด” 4แต่พระองค์ตรัสตอบว่า “มีเขียนไว้ในพระคัมภีร์ว่ามนุษย์มิได้ดำรงชีวิตด้วยอาหารเท่านั้นแต่ดำรงชีวิตด้วยพระวาจาทุกคำที่ออกจากพระโอษฐ์ของพระเจ้า”
5ต่อจากนั้น ปีศาจอุ้มพระองค์ไปยังนครศักดิ์สิทธิ์ วางพระองค์ลงที่ยอดพระวิหาร แล้วทูลว่า 6”ถ้าท่านเป็นบุตรพระเจ้า จงกระโดดลงไปเบื้องล่างเถิด เพราะมีเขียนไว้ในพระคัมภีร์ว่าพระเจ้าทรงสั่งทูตสวรรค์เกี่ยวกับท่านให้คอยพยุงท่านไว้มิให้เท้ากระทบหิน”7พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสตอบว่า “ในพระคัมภีร์ยังมีเขียนไว้ด้วยว่า
อย่าทดลององค์พระผู้เป็นเจ้า พระเจ้าของท่านเลย”8อีกครั้งหนึ่งปีศาจนำพระองค์ไปบนยอดเขาสูงมาก ชี้ให้พระองค์ทอดพระเนตรอาณาจักรรุ่งเรืองต่าง ๆ ของโลก 9แล้วทูลว่า “เราจะให้ทุกสิ่งนี้แก่ท่าน ถ้าท่านกราบนมัสการเรา” 10พระเยซูเจ้าจึงตรัสว่า “เจ้าซาตาน จงไปให้พ้น ยังมีเขียนไว้ในพระคัมภีร์ว่าจงกราบนมัสการองค์พระผู้เป็นเจ้า พระเจ้าของท่านและรับใช้พระองค์แต่ผู้เดียวเท่านั้น”11ปีศาจจึงได้ละพระองค์ไป แล้วทูตสวรรค์ก็เข้ามาปรนนิบัติรับใช้พระองค์
SUNDAY MARCH 1, 2020 – FIRST SUNDAY OF LENT
Gospel - MT 4:1-11
At that time Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the
devil. He fasted for forty days and forty nights, and afterwards he was hungry.
The tempter approached and said to him, “If you are the Son of God,command that these stones become loaves of bread.” He said in reply, “It is written: One does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes forth from the mouth of God.”
Then the devil took him to the holy city,and made him stand on the parapet of
the temple,and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down.
For it is written: He will command his angels concerning you and with their hands they will support you, lest you dash your foot against a stone.” Jesus answered him,
“Again it is written, You shall not put the Lord, your God, to the test.”
Then the devil took him up to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms
of the world in their magnificence,and he said to him, "All these I shall give to you,
if you will prostrate yourself and worship me.” At this, Jesus said to him,
“Get away, Satan! It is written: The Lord, your God, shall you worship and him
alone shall you serve.” Then the devil left him and, behold, angels came and ministered to him.
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
538 The Gospels speak of a time of solitude for Jesus in the desert immediately after his baptism by John. Driven by the Spirit into the desert, Jesus remains there for forty days without eating; he lives among wild beasts, and angels minister to him.At the end of this time Satan tempts him three times, seeking to compromise his filial attitude toward God. Jesus rebuffs these attacks, which recapitulate the temptations of Adam in Paradise and of Israel in the desert, and the devil leaves him “until an opportune time.”

From “The Passion” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (Part 1.1:1-6)
JESUS PREPARES HIMSELF
1) There are souls who think about My Passion, but very few who think about My preparation for My public life: My loneliness!
2) The forty days which I spent on the mountainside were the most distressing days of My life because I spent them completely alone, preparing My Spirit for what would come. I suffered hunger, thirst, discouragement, and bitterness. I knew that for those people My sacrifice would be useless since they would deny Me. In that solitude I perceived that neither My new doctrine nor My sacrifices and miracles could save the Jewish people who would become God-slayers.
3) Nevertheless, I had to carry out My duty, the Divine Mission. I had to first leave My seed and die later. How sad this is, looking at it from the human point of view!
4) I was also a man and felt sadness and anguish. I found Myself very alone! I mortified My Body by fasting and My Spirit by prayer. I prayed for all humanity who would deny Me, who would sacrifice Me so many times…
5) I was tempted as any other mortal, and Satan was never more curious to know who the man was that remained so alone and so abandoned.
6) Think about everything that I had to suffer to save man, to be able to reign in his heart, to make possible his entrance into My Father’s Kingdom.
ตอบกลับโพส