Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ มี.ค. 07, 2020 12:56 pm

บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 2 เทศกาลมหาพรต 8 มีนาคม 2020
อาทิตย์ที่ 2 เทศกาลมหาพรต 8 มีนาคม 2020
พระเยซูเจ้าทรงสําแดงพระองค์อย่างรุ่งเรือง
มัทธิว 17: 1-9

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธาจาก"การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งความรัก" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส ( From " The Great Crusade of Love" Testimony of Catalina Rivas CL 62:1-5)

1) ในการดำเนินงานของพ่อที่เกี่ยวกับการไถ่กู้ พ่อได้เลือกสองบุคคลที่เป็นตัวแทนของศาสนาอิสราเอลในอดีตและในอนาคตที่จะมาถึง พ่อทําที่เขาทาบอร์ผ่านโมเสสตัวแทนของศาสนาอิสราเอลในอดีตและเอลียาห์ตัวแทนของศาสนาอิสราเอลในอนาคตที่พ่อจะไถ่กู้ด้วยการใช้เขาโดยที่พ่ออยู่ตรงกลางในท่ามกลางความรุ่งโรจน์เหมือนสะพานที่เชื่อมพันธะสัญญาเก่าและพันธะสัญญาใหม่
2) พระบิดาของพ่อทรงต้องการให้สามสานุศิษย์ของพ่ออยู่ในการเปลี่ยนแปลงร่างกายของพ่อ เปโตรเป็นหนึ่งในสาม พระองค์ทรงต้องการให้พวกเขาเป็นพยานและไม่ลืมก่อนหน้าความอัปยศอดสูถึงความรุ่งโรจน์ที่สําแดงออกมาในตัวพ่อ ด้วยเหตุนี้พ่อได้ฝากการระลึกถึงของความทรงศักดิ์สง่างามของพ่อให้กับตัวเองและเป็นการยืนยันถึงภารกิจของพ่อพระเป็นเจ้าในการไถ่กู้
3) ไม่มีใครห้ามพ่อไม่ให้แสดงตัวต่อหน้าประชาชนหรือผู้ชาญฉลาดและบุคคลที่สมควรได้รับ แต่พ่อต้องการกําหนดตัวพ่อให้กับสามบุคคลที่เป็นของพ่อเพราะว่าเหนือสิ่งอื่นใดพ่อต้องทําให้ภารกิจของพ่อสําเร็จผลในสุดยอดของความลับ...เป็นความจำเป็นที่พ่อต้องดําเนินแบบก้าวต่อก้าวและปรับภารกิจของพ่อให้เข้ากับแผนการอันสุขุมปราดเปรื่องของพระบิดาของพ่อที่ทรงต้องการให้ภารกิจนี้ดําเนินไปอย่างเชื่องช้าท่ามกลางมนุษย์
4) การแสดงออกของเปโตรเป็นเช่นการแสดงออกซํ้าของมนุษย์ ถูกดึงเข้าหาแต่อ่อนแอ ลูกไม่สามารถเข้าใจในสิ่งที่พ่อต้องการบอกลูกหรือ ลูกต้องเอาทุกอย่างจากพ่อ ความสว่างและความมืด ลูกต้องไม่เลือกเพราะลูกไม่รู้ว่าพ่อต้องการอะไร
5) ให้สิ่งนี้บอกลูกว่าครูของลูกเป็นห่วงลูกอย่างมากและครูของลูกไม่ได้ทอดทิ้งลูกแม้ว่าดูเหมือนจะเป็นเช่นนั้น...ไม่ต้องสงสัย ทางเดินที่พ่อเสนอให้ลูกนั้นมันลําบากแต่ลูกก็สามารถที่จะเดินได้กับพ่อ ดังนั้นไม่ว่าจะเป็นเขาทาบอร์หรือคาวาลี่ อยู่กับพ่อเสมอในความเชื่อในความวางใจและความแน่ใจ
พระเยซูเจ้าทรงสำแดงพระองค์อย่างรุ่งเรือง
17 1ต่อมาอีกหกวัน พระเยซูเจ้าทรงพาเปโตร ยากอบ และยอห์นน้องชายไปบนภูเขาสูงที่ปราศจากผู้คน 2แล้วพระวรกายของพระองค์ก็เปลี่ยนไปต่อหน้าเขา พระพักตร์เปล่งรัศมีดุจดวงอาทิตย์ ฉลองพระองค์กลับมีสีขาวดุจแสงสว่าง 3โมเสสและประกาศกเอลียาห์สำแดงตนสนทนาอยู่กับพระองค์ 4เปโตรจึงทูลพระเยซูเจ้าว่า “พระเจ้าข้า ที่นี่สบายน่าอยู่จริง ๆ ถ้าพระองค์มีพระประสงค์ ข้าพเจ้าจะสร้างเพิงขึ้นสามหลัง หลังหนึ่งสำหรับพระองค์ หลังหนึ่งสำหรับโมเสส อีกหลังหนึ่งสำหรับเอลียาห์” 5ขณะที่เปโตรกำลังพูดอยู่นั้น มีเมฆสว่างจ้าก้อนหนึ่งปกคลุมพวกเขาไว้ เสียงหนึ่งดังจากเมฆนั้นว่า “ท่านผู้นี้เป็นบุตรสุดที่รักของเรา เราพึงพอใจยิ่งนัก จงฟังท่านเถิด” 6เมื่อได้ยินดังนั้น ศิษย์ทั้งสามคนซบหน้าลงกับพื้นดิน มีความกลัวอย่างยิ่ง 7พระเยซูเจ้าเสด็จเข้ามาใกล้ ทรงสัมผัสเขา ตรัสว่า “จงลุกขึ้นเถิด อย่ากลัวเลย” 8เมื่อเงยหน้าขึ้น เขาไม่เห็นผู้ใด นอกจากพระเยซูเจ้าเท่านั้น
SUNDAY MARCH 8, 2020 – SECOND SUNDAY OF LENT
Gospel - MT 17:1-9
Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, and led them up a high mountain by themselves.
And he was transfigured before them ; his face shone like the sun and his clothes became white as light. And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, conversing with him. Then Peter said to Jesus in reply, “Lord, it is good that we are here. If you wish, I will make three tents here, one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”
While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud cast a shadow over them, then from the cloud came a voice that said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” When the disciples heard this, they fell prostrate and were very much afraid. But Jesus came and touched them, saying, “Rise, and do not be afraid.” And when the disciples raised their eyes, they saw no one else but Jesus alone. As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus charged them,
“Do not tell the vision to anyone until the Son of Man has been raised from the dead.”

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
444 The Gospels report that at two solemn moments, the Baptism and the Transfiguration of Christ, the voice of the Father designates Jesus his “beloved Son.” Jesus calls himself the “only Son of God,” and by this title affirms his eternal preexistence. He asks for faith in “the name of the only Son of God.” In the centurion’s exclamation before the crucified Christ, “Truly this man was the Son of God,” that Christian confession is already heard. Only in the Paschal mystery can the believer give the title “Son of God” its full meaning.
568 Christ’s Transfiguration aims at strengthening the apostles’ faith in anticipation of his Passion: the ascent onto the “high mountain” prepares for the ascent to Calvary. Christ, Head of the Church, manifests what his Body contains and radiates in the sacraments: “the hope of glory”
459 The Word became flesh to be our model of holiness: “ Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me.” “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me.” On the mountain of the Transfiguration, the Father commands: “Listen to him!” Jesus is the model for the Beatitudes and the norm of the new law: “Love one another as I have loved you.” This love implies an effective offering of oneself, after his example.

From “The Great Crusade of Love” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL 62:1-5)
1) As a continuation of My work of salvation, I chose two creatures to represent the past that is projected into the future. I did it at the Tabor through Moses and Elijah. Moses represented the old Judaism; Elijah the future Judaism, the one I will redeem with Me making use of him and with Me in the middle, amid the splendor, like a bridge of unity between the Old and the New Testament.
2) My Father wanted three of My disciples to be present at My Transfiguration, Peter among them. And He wanted it so that they would be My witnesses and not forget that before the shame, the splendor was manifested in Me. Thus I left the remembrance of majesty to My own, but so that it would serve as confirmation of My Divine work of salvation.
3) Nobody prevented Me from giving My manifestation to the people or other wiser and well deserved persons. But I wanted to limit Myself to only three among Mine, because before anything else, I had to accomplish My mission in the greatest possible secrecy… It was necessary to proceed step by step and adapt My work to the wise design that the Father wanted to slowly carry out among men.
4) Peter’s expressions are the same ones that today are repeated by men, drawn but weak. Can you not understand what it is I wish to tell you? You must take everything from Me, light and darkness; you must not choose because you do not know what I need.
5) Let this show you that your teacher worries a lot about you and that He does not abandon you, even though it might seem so… Without doubt, the road that I propose to you is difficult, but it is possible to walk it with Me. And so, Tabor or Calvary, but always with Me in faith, in trust, and in certainty.
ตอบกลับโพส