ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ มี.ค. 14, 2020 12:49 pm

บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 3 เทศกาลมหาพรต 15 มีนาคม 2020
ยอห์น 4:5-42

จาก "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งพระเมตตา" ประกาศยืนยันของ คาทาลินา ริวาส (From " The Great Crusade of Mercy" Testimony of Catalina Rivas CM 57:1,2,3,5,6,9)

1) ถึงผู้ที่รักหัวใจแห่งศีลมหาสนิทของพ่อ พ่อคือปังแห่งชีวิต ผู้ใดที่มาหาพ่อจะไม่หิวโหย และผู้ใดที่เชื่อในพ่อจะไม่มีวันกระหาย... ได้เวลาเขียนแล้วลูก

2) ความอิ่มแปล้และความพึงพอใจ ความหิวโหยและความปรารถนาทําให้วิญญาณเหล่านั้นเป็นเพียงภาชนะของจิตวิญญาณที่พ่อต้องเติมให้เต็ม...นั่นก็คือทำให้ความกระหายสูญสลายและดับระงับความกระหาย ปังและน้ำเป็นส่วนประกอบสำคัญแห่งชีวิตของร่างกาย เป็นตัวแทนของอาหารและเครื่องดื่มที่มนุษยชาติต้องการ และเป็นสิ่งที่พ่อเตรียมและให้กับมนุษยชาติถ้าพวกเขามาหาพ่อและเชื่อในพ่อ

3) สิ่งมหัศจรรย์หลายอย่างที่พระองค์ผู้นั้นได้ทรงตรัสกับพวกเขา ทรงรู้ว่าพระองค์ต้องทําอะไร สิ่งเหล่านี้ได้อัดแน่นสลายกลายเป็นสิ่งเดียวที่มหัศจรรย์ทำให้ผู้ที่รักพระเทวภาพของพ่อสุดจะปลื้มปิติ ถูกแล้ว ความรักนั่นเอง ที่จะทำให้ความกระหายสูญสลาย และดับระงับความกระหายของผู้ที่พระองค์ทรงรัก เพื่อที่จะเป็นที่ยอมรับว่าความดีงามที่แท้จริงนั้นอยู่ที่ใด เป็นสิ่งที่ทำให้ความกระหายสูญสลายและดับระงับความกระหายของพวกเขา งานของพ่อไม่ได้รับการขอบคุณเพราะพ่อต้องมอบให้หลายต่อหลายคน มีคนส่วนน้อยที่เห็นงานของพ่อ

5) ดังนั้นพ่อคือปังแห่งชีวิต พ่อคือปังที่มอบแก่นสารสำคัญของความเชื่อและแก่นสารสําคัญของความสว่าง และพ่อคือผู้คํ้าจุนทุกผู้คนที่มาหาพ่อและเชื่อในพ่อ ไม่ใช่นะลูก ลูกจะไม่หิวโหยเมื่อลูกมาหาพ่อ ลูกจะอิ่มแปล้เพราะพ่อ และความกระหายของลูกก็จะดับสูญสลาย

6) มนุษย์ไม่รู้ว่าความหิวโหยและความกระหายเป็นของขวัญของพ่อ ที่ไม่มีอะไรเทียบได้ ที่พ่อเสนอให้และคํ้าจุนลูกให้แสวงหาพ่อ และตราบใดที่ลูกไม่แสวงหาพ่อ ลูกจะไม่ประสบความสำเร็จในสันติสุข ในตู้อบนี้ลูกจะค้นพบปังที่ลูกต้องการ ในน้ำพุนี้ลูกจะสามารถดับระงับความกระหายของลูก เพียงแค่สิ่งธรรมดาที่พ่อให้ลูก ลูกก็สับสนและออกนอกลู่นอกทาง

9) สิ่งสร้างของพ่อ นี่คือปังนี่คือชีวิต นี่คือพ่อเอง ดังนั้นจงดับระงับความกระหายของลูกด้วยตัวพ่อ...
พระเยซูเจ้ากับชาวสะมาเรีย
5พระองค์เสด็จมาถึงเมืองหนึ่งในแคว้นสะมาเรียชื่อสิคาร์ ใกล้ที่ดินที่ยาโคบยกให้โยเซฟบุตรชาย 6ที่นั่นมีบ่อน้ำของยาโคบ พระเยซูเจ้าทรงเหน็ดเหนื่อยจากการเดินทาง จึงประทับที่ขอบบ่อ ขณะนั้นเป็นเวลาประมาณเที่ยงวัน 7หญิงชาวสะมาเรียคนหนึ่งมาตักน้ำพระเยซูเจ้าตรัสแก่นางว่า “ขอน้ำดื่มสักหน่อยเถิด” 8บรรดาศิษย์ของพระองค์ไปซื้ออาหารในเมือง 9หญิงชาวสะมาเรียทูลพระองค์ว่า “ท่านเป็นชาวยิว ทำไมจึงขอน้ำดื่มจากดิฉันซึ่งเป็นชาวสะมาเรียเล่า” เพราะชาวยิวไม่ติดต่อกับชาวสะมาเรียเลย 10พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสตอบนางว่า
“หากท่านรู้จักของประทานของพระเจ้าและรู้จักผู้ที่บอกท่านว่า“ขอน้ำดื่มสักหน่อยเถิด”
ท่านคงกลับเป็นผู้ขอและผู้นั้นจะให้ ”น้ำที่ให้ชีวิต” แก่ท่าน 11นางจึงทูลว่า “นายเจ้าข้า ท่านไม่มีถังตักน้ำ และบ่อก็ลึกมาก ท่านจะเอาน้ำที่ให้ชีวิต มาจากไหน 12ท่านยิ่งใหญ่กว่ายาโคบ บรรพบุรุษของเราหรือ ยาโคบให้บ่อน้ำนี้แก่เรา ยาโคบลูกหลานและฝูงสัตว์ก็ได้ดื่มน้ำจากบ่อนี้” 13พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสตอบว่า“ทุกคนที่ดื่มน้ำนี้จะกระหายอีก 14แต่ผู้ที่ดื่มน้ำซึ่งเราจะให้นั้น จะไม่กระหายอีก น้ำที่เราจะให้เขา จะกลายเป็นธารน้ำในตัวเขา ไหลรินเพื่อชีวิตนิรันดร” 15หญิงนั้นจึงทูลว่า “นายเจ้าขา โปรดให้น้ำนั้นแก่ดิฉันบ้าง เพื่อดิฉันจะไม่ต้องกระหายหรือต้องมาตักน้ำที่นี่อีก” 16พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสแก่นางว่า “จงไปเรียกสามีของเธอ และกลับมาที่นี่” 17หญิงผู้นั้นทูลตอบว่า “ดิฉันไม่มีสามี” พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสแก่นางว่า “เธอพูดถูกแล้วที่ว่า “ดิฉันไม่มีสามี” 18เพราะเธอมีสามีมาแล้วถึงห้าคน และคนที่อยู่กับเธอเวลานี้ ก็ไม่ใช่สามีของเธอด้วย เธอพูดจริงทีเดียว” 19หญิงผู้นั้นจึงทูลว่า “ดิฉันเห็นแล้วว่าท่านเป็นประกาศก 20บรรพบุรุษของเราเคยนมัสการพระเจ้าบนภูเขานี้แต่ท่านพูดว่า สถานที่สำหรับนมัสการพระเจ้าคือกรุงเยรูซาเล็ม” 21พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสแก่นางว่า “นางเอ๋ย เชื่อเราเถิด ถึงเวลาแล้วที่ท่านทั้งหลายจะนมัสการพระบิดาเจ้า ไม่ใช่เฉพาะบนภูเขานี้ หรือที่กรุงเยรูซาเล็ม
22ท่านนมัสการพระเจ้าที่ท่านไม่รู้จัก แต่เรานมัสการพระเจ้าที่เรารู้จัก เพราะความรอดพ้นมาจากชาวยิว
23แต่จะถึงเวลาคือเวลานี้ เมื่อผู้นมัสการแท้จริงจะนมัสการพระบิดาเจ้าเดชะพระจิตเจ้า และตามความจริง
เพราะพระบิดาทรงแสวงหาผู้นมัสการพระองค์เช่นนี้ 24พระเจ้าทรงเป็นจิต ผู้ที่นมัสการพระองค์ จะต้องนมัสการเดชะพระจิตเจ้า และตามความจริง” 25หญิงผู้นั้นจึงทูลว่า “ดิฉันรู้ว่า พระเมสสิยาห์คือพระคริสต์กำลังจะเสด็จมา และเมื่อเสด็จมา พระองค์จะทรงแจ้งทุกเรื่องให้เรารู้” 26พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสว่า “เราที่กำลังพูดอยู่กับเธอคือพระเมสสิยาห์” 27ขณะนั้น บรรดาศิษย์มาถึง รู้สึกประหลาดใจที่พระองค์ทรงสนทนาอยู่กับหญิงผู้นั้น แต่ไม่มีใครทูลถามว่า “พระองค์ทรงต้องการสิ่งใดจากนาง” หรือว่า “พระองค์กำลังตรัสอะไรกับนาง” 28หญิงผู้นั้นทิ้งไหน้ำของนางไว้ที่นั่น กลับเข้าไปในเมือง และบอกประชาชนว่า 29”มาเถิด มาดูชายคนหนึ่งที่บอกทุกอย่างที่ดิฉันเคยทำ เขาเป็นพระคริสต์กระมัง” 30ประชาชนจึงออกจากเมืองมาเฝ้าพระองค์
31ระหว่างนั้น บรรดาศิษย์ทูลรบเร้าพระองค์ว่า “รับบี เชิญรับประทานอาหารบ้างเถิด” 32แต่พระองค์ตรัสตอบว่า “เรามีอาหารอื่นที่ท่านทั้งหลายไม่รู้จัก” 33บรรดาศิษย์จึงถามกันว่า “มีใครนำสิ่งใดมาให้พระองค์รับประทานหรือ” 34พระเยซูเจ้าจึงตรัสกับเขาว่า “อาหารของเรา คือการทำตามพระประสงค์ของพระผู้ทรงส่งเรามา และการประกอบภารกิจของพระองค์ให้สำเร็จลุล่วงไป 35ท่านพูดกันมิใช่หรือ อีกสี่เดือนก็จะถึงเวลาเก็บเกี่ยว ถูกแล้ว เราบอกท่านทั้งหลายว่า จงเงยหน้าขึ้น มองดูทุ่งนาเถิด ทุ่งนาเหลืองอร่ามพร้อมจะเก็บเกี่ยวได้แล้ว 36คนเก็บเกี่ยวกำลังจะรับค่าจ้าง และรวบรวมผลไว้เพื่อชีวิตนิรันดร เพื่อทั้งคนหว่าน และคนเก็บเกี่ยวจะมีความยินดีร่วมกัน 37ในกรณีนี้ก็เป็นจริงตามคำพูดที่ว่า คนหนึ่งหว่าน อีกคนหนึ่งเก็บเกี่ยว
38เราส่งท่านทั้งหลาย ไปเก็บเกี่ยวสิ่งที่ท่านไม่ได้ลงแรงทำงานไว้ คนอื่นลงแรงไว้ แล้วท่านเข้ามาเก็บผลจากแรงงานของพวกเขา” 39ชาวสะมาเรียหลายคนจากเมืองนั้นมีความเชื่อในพระองค์ เพราะคำของหญิงคนนั้นที่ยืนยันว่า “เขาได้บอกทุกสิ่งที่ดิฉันเคยทำ” 40เมื่อชาวสะมาเรียมาเฝ้าพระองค์แล้ว ก็วอนขอให้ประทับอยู่กับเขา พระองค์ประทับอยู่ที่นั่นสองวัน 41คนที่มีความเชื่อเพราะพระวาจาของพระองค์มีจำนวนมากขึ้น 42เขากล่าวแก่หญิงผู้นั้นว่า “เรามีความเชื่อไม่ใช่เพราะคำพูดของท่านอีกแล้ว เราเองได้ยินและรู้ว่า พระองค์เป็นพระผู้ไถ่ของโลกโดยแท้จริง”
SUNDAY MARCH 15, 2020 – THIRD SUNDAY OF LENT
Gospel - JN 4:5-42
Jesus came to a town of Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of land that Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Jacob’s well was there. Jesus, tired from his journey, sat down there at the well.
It was about noon. A woman of Samaria came to draw water.
Jesus said to her,
“Give me a drink.”
His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.
The Samaritan woman said to him,
“How can you, a Jew, ask me, a Samaritan woman, for a drink?”
—For Jews use nothing in common with Samaritans.—
Jesus answered and said to her,
“If you knew the gift of God and who is saying to you, ‘Give me a drink, ‘you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”
The woman said to him,
“Sir, you do not even have a bucket and the cistern is deep; where then can you get this living water? Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us this cistern and drank from it himself
with his children and his flocks?”
Jesus answered and said to her,
“Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again; but whoever drinks the water I shall give will never thirst; the water I shall give will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
The woman said to him,
“Sir, give me this water, so that I may not be thirsty or have to keep coming here to draw water.”
Jesus said to her,
“Go call your husband and come back.”
The woman answered and said to him,
“I do not have a husband.”
Jesus answered her,
“You are right in saying, ‘I do not have a husband.’ For you have had five husbands,
and the one you have now is not your husband. What you have said is true.”
The woman said to him,
“Sir, I can see that you are a prophet. Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain;
but you people say that the place to worship is in Jerusalem.”
Jesus said to her,
“Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You people worship what you do not understand; we worship what we understand,because salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming, and is now here,
when true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and truth; and indeed the Father seeks such people to worship him. God is Spirit, and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and truth.”
The woman said to him,
“I know that the Messiah is coming, the one called the Christ; when he comes, he will tell us everything.”
Jesus said to her,
“I am he, the one speaking with you.”
At that moment his disciples returned, and were amazed that he was talking with a woman,
but still no one said, “What are you looking for?”or “Why are you talking with her?”
The woman left her water jar and went into the town and said to the people,
“Come see a man who told me everything I have done. Could he possibly be the Christ?”
They went out of the town and came to him.
Meanwhile, the disciples urged him, “Rabbi, eat.”
But he said to them,
“I have food to eat of which you do not know.”
So the disciples said to one another,
“Could someone have brought him something to eat?”
Jesus said to them,
“My food is to do the will of the one who sent me and to finish his work. Do you not say, ‘In four months the harvest will be here’? I tell you, look up and see the fields ripe for the harvest.
The reaper is already receiving payment and gathering crops for eternal life, so that the sower and reaper can rejoice together. For here the saying is verified that ‘One sows and another reaps.’
I sent you to reap what you have not worked for; others have done the work, and you are sharing the fruits of their work.”
Many of the Samaritans of that town began to believe in him because of the word of the woman who testified,
“He told me everything I have done.”
When the Samaritans came to him, they invited him to stay with them; and he stayed there two days. Many more began to believe in him because of his word, and they said to the woman,
“We no longer believe because of your word; for we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this is truly the savior of the world.”

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
728 Jesus does not reveal the Holy Spirit fully, until he himself has been glorified through his Death and Resurrection. Nevertheless, little by little he alludes to him even in his teaching of the multitudes, as when he reveals that his own flesh will be food for the life of the world. He also alludes to the Spirit in speaking to Nicodemus, to the Samaritan woman, and to those who take part in the feast of Tabernacles. To his disciples he speaks openly of the Spirit in connection with prayer and with the witness they will have to bear.
2652 The Holy Spirit is the living water “welling up to eternal life” in the heart that prays. It is he who teaches us to accept it at its source: Christ. Indeed in the Christian life there are several wellsprings where Christ awaits us to enable us to drink of the Holy Spirit.
694Water.The symbolism of water signifies the Holy Spirit’s action in Baptism, since after the invocation of the Holy Spirit it becomes the efficacious sacramental sign of new birth: just as the gestation of our first birth took place in water, so the water of Baptism truly signifies that our birth into the divine life is given to us in the Holy Spirit. As “by one Spirit we were all baptized,” so we are also “made to drink of one Spirit.” Thus the Spirit is also personally the living water welling up from Christ crucified as its source and welling up in us to eternal life.

From “The Great Crusade of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CM 57:1,2,5,6,9)
1) Beloved of My Eucharistic Heart, I am the bread of Life. Whoever comes to Me will never hunger and whoever believes in Me will never thirst… Now, write.
2) Satiation and satisfaction, hunger and desire make other souls into just so many more spiritual vessels that I must fill… that is, to satiate their thirst and quench it. Bread and water, principal elements for the life of the body, well represent the food and drink needed by mankind and which I prepare and give provided that mankind comes to Me and believes. The many marvels that the One who speaks to them knows how to perform, are condensed into one single, great marvel which makes lovers of My Divinity go into raptures. Yes, Love! To satiate and quench the thirst of those whom one loves, so that all may acknowledge where true Goodness lies who satiates and quenches their thirst. Mine is a thankless task because I must provide for many but very few see My work.
5) Thus, as I am the Bread of Life, I am the Bread that provides the substance of Faith and the substance of light, and I am the support of all those who come to Me and believe Me. No, you will not go hungry if you come to Me; you will be satiated by Me and your thirst will be quenched.
6) Human beings do not comprehend that their hunger and thirst are two matchless gifts of Mine that I offer and uphold to move you to seek Me. And as long as you do not come to Me, you will be unable to achieve peace. In this oven you will find the bread that you need; in this fountain you will be able to satiate your thirst. And by taking as ends [in themselves] the simple means that I have given you, you get confused and go astray.
9) Creatures! Here is the Bread that is Life; it is precisely Me. Therefore, satiate yourselves with Me…
ตอบกลับโพส