อาทิตย์ที่ 12 เมษายน 2020: สมโภชปัสกา พระเยซูเจ้าทรงกลับคืนพ

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1240
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ เม.ย. 11, 2020 9:51 am

อาทิตย์ที่ 12 เมษายน 2020: สมโภชปัสกา พระเยซูเจ้าทรงกลับคืนพระชนมชีพ

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอ บทความเสริมศรัทธา จาก "มรรคาศักดิ์สิทธิ์" (THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS) ประกาศยืนยันของ คาทารินา ริวาส ( TESTIMONY OF CATALINA RIVAS, PG.9)
ภาคที่ 15 การกลับคืนพระชนมชีพของพระเยซูเจ้า (THE FIFTEENTH STATION: THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS)

(มรรคาศักดิ์สิทธิ์แบบดั้งเดิมมี 14 ภาค ภาคที่ 15 เริ่มเป็นที่นิยมแพร่หลายของโรมันคาทอลิกในบางทวีปบางประเทศ รวมทั้งสหรัฐอเมริกา เหตุผลส่วนใหญ่ก็คือต้องการเน้นถึงการกลับคืนพระชนมชีพของพระเยซูเจ้าและให้ความหวังมั่นใจในการกลับคืนชีพของสาธุชนเหมือนกับพระผู้ไถ่ของเรา

อ้างอิง: BRITANNICA.COM; ASKACATHOLIC.COM; EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG)

ภาคที่ 15: การกลับคืนพระชนมชีพของพระเยซูเจ้า

+ข้าแต่พระคริสตเจ้า ข้าพเจ้าทั้งหลายกราบนมัสการสดุดีพระองค์ เพราะพระองค์ได้ทรงไถ่มนุษยชาติด้วยกางเขนศักดิ์สิทธิ์ของพระองค์

วันศุกร์ศักดิ์สิทธิ์ตามติดด้วยรุ่งเช้าที่รุ่งโรจน์ของวันอาทิตย์แห่งการกลับคืนชีพของพ่อ มันเป็นเลือดของการไถ่กู้ของพ่อที่กลายเป็นน้ำหล่อเลี้ยงแผ่นดินที่แห้งผากกลายเป็นทะเลทรายในโลกของวิญญาณ และน้ำนี้จะหลั่งไหลท่วมโลกนานตราบเท่าที่ยังมีมนุษย์อีกคนหนึ่งที่รอการช่วยให้รอด

พ่อไม่ได้ตายบนไม้กางเขนและผ่านความเจ็บปวดทรมานเป็นจำนวนพันเพื่อเพิ่มประชากรของนรกด้วยวิญญาณทั้งหลาย ตรงกันข้าม เป็นการเพิ่มประชากรของสวรรค์ด้วยวิญญาณที่ได้รับการเลือกสรร

พ่อขอพูดอีกครั้ง ลูกๆของพ่อ คนบาปที่น่าสงสารทั้งหลาย อย่าตีตัวห่างไกลไปจากพ่อ พ่อคอยลูกทั้งวันทั้งคืนที่ตู้ศีลมหาสนิท พ่อจะไม่ดุตําหนิลูกเพราะบาปของลูก พ่อจะไม่ทําให้ลูกสะเทือนใจ สิ่งที่พ่อจะทําก็คือชําระล้างตัวของลูกด้วยเลือดจากบาดแผลของพ่อ

ไม่ต้องกลัว มาหาพ่อนะ ลูกไม่รู้หรอกว่าพ่อรักลูกๆมากมายเท่าไร มาเดี๋ยวนี้เลยนะลูกของพ่อ มาหาพ่อ พ่อคือนายของลูกที่คอยลูกในตู้ศีลมหาสนิท พ่อประทับอยู่อย่างพร้อมบริบูรณ์ ร่างกาย เลือด จิตวิญญาณ และสภาพความเป็นพระเป็นเจ้า

ลูกอยากรู้จักพ่อมั้ย ถ้าอยากรู้จักพ่อก็มาและใช้เวลาอยู่กับพ่อ พ่อรักลูก ลูกเล็กๆของพ่อ

+พระเยซูเจ้าที่อ่อนน้อม อ่อนโยน ถ่อมตนที่สุด โปรดทรงเมตตาพวกลูกด้วยเทอญ

ค: วันกลับคืนพระชนมชีพของพระคริสตเจ้า
พระคูหาว่างเปล่า
20 1เช้าตรู่วันต้นสัปดาห์ขณะที่ยังมืด มารีย์ชาวมักดาลาออกไปที่พระคูหา ก็เห็นหินถูกเคลื่อนออกไปจากพระคูหาแล้ว 2นางจึงวิ่งไปหาซีโมนเปโตรกับศิษย์อีกคนหนึ่งที่พระเยซูเจ้าทรงรักบอกว่า “เขานำองค์พระผู้เป็นเจ้าไปจากพระคูหาแล้ว พวกเราไม่รู้ว่าเขานำพระองค์ไปไว้ที่ไหน”
3เปโตรกับศิษย์คนนั้นจึงออกไป มุ่งไปยังพระคูหา 4ทั้งสองคนวิ่งไปด้วยกัน แต่ศิษย์คนนั้นวิ่งเร็วกว่าเปโตร จึงมาถึงพระคูหาก่อน 5เขาก้มลงมองเห็นผ้าพันพระศพวางอยู่บนพื้น แต่ไม่ได้เข้าไปข้างใน 6ซีโมนเปโตรซึ่งตามไปติด ๆ ก็มาถึง เข้าไปในพระคูหาและเห็นผ้าพันพระศพวางอยู่ที่พื้น 7รวมทั้งผ้าพันพระเศียรซึ่งไม่ได้วางอยู่กับผ้าพันพระศพ แต่พับแยกวางไว้อีกที่หนึ่ง 8ศิษย์คนที่มาถึงพระคูหาก่อนก็เข้าไปข้างในด้วย เขาเห็นและมีความเชื่อ 9เขาทั้งสองคนยังไม่เข้าใจพระคัมภีร์ที่ว่า พระองค์ต้องทรงกลับคืนพระชนมชีพจากบรรดาผู้ตาย
SUNDAY APRIL 12, 2020 – Easter SUNDAY
Gospel - JN 20:1-9
On the first day of the week, Mary of Magdala came to the tomb early in the morning, while it was still dark, and saw the stone removed from the tomb. So she ran and went to Simon Peter and to the other disciple whom Jesus loved, and told them,
“They have taken the Lord from the tomb, and we don’t know where they put him.”
So Peter and the other disciple went out and came to the tomb. They both ran, but the other disciple ran faster than Peter and arrived at the tomb first; he bent down and saw the burial cloths there, but did not go in. When Simon Peter arrived after him, he went into the tomb and saw the burial cloths there, and the cloth that had covered his head, not with the burial cloths but rolled up in a separate place. Then the other disciple also went in, the one who had arrived at the tomb first, and he saw and believed. For they did not yet understand the Scripture that he had to rise from the dead.
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
2174 Jesus rose from the dead “on the first day of the week.” Because it is the “first day,” the day of Christ’s Resurrection recalls the first creation. Because it is the “eighth day” following the sabbath, it symbolizes the new creation ushered in by Christ’s Resurrection. For Christians it has become the first of all days, the first of all feasts, the Lord’s Day (he kuriake hemera, dies dominica)—Sunday.
647 O truly blessed Night, sings the Exsultet of the Easter Vigil, which alone deserved to know the time and the hour when Christ rose from the realm of the dead! But no one was an eyewitness to Christ’s Resurrection and no evangelist describes it. No one can say how it came about physically. Still less was its innermost essence, his passing over to another life, perceptible to the senses. Although the Resurrection was an historical event that could be verified by the sign of the empty tomb and by the reality of the apostles’ encounters with the risen Christ, still it remains at the very heart of the mystery of faith as something that transcends and surpasses history. This is why the risen Christ does not reveal himself to the world, but to his disciples, “to those who came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are now his witnesses to the people.”
625 Christ’s stay in the tomb constitutes the real link between his passible state before Easter and his glorious and risen state today. The same person of the “Living One” can say, “I died, and behold I am alive for evermore.”
From “The Stations of the Cross” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (Pg.9)
THE FIFTEENTH STATION
THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS

† We adore You, O Christ, and we praise You because,
by Your holy cross, You have redeemed the world.

Holy Friday was followed by the glorious dawn of the Sunday of the Resurrection. It is My redeeming Blood that waters the arid lands that have become the deserts in the world of souls. And this Blood will always run over the earth as long as there is one man to save. I have not died on the Cross, and gone through a thousand tortures to populate Hell with souls, but rather, to populate Heaven with chosen ones. I say again, My children, poor sinners! Do not distance yourselves from Me. I wait for you night and day at the Tabernacle. will not reproach you for your crimes; I will not throw your sins in your face. What I will do is to wash you with the Blood of My wounds. Do not be afraid, come to Me.You do not know how much I love you. Come now, My children. Come to Me. I am your Lord Who awaits you in the Tabernacle. I am completely present in Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Do you want to know Me? Then come and spend time with Me. I love you, dear children.

† Jesus, most obedient, meek and humble of heart, have mercy on us.
ตอบกลับโพส