บทความเสริมศรัทธาอาทิตย์ที่สองของเทศกาลปัสกา ฉลองพระเมตตา

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

อาทิตย์ เม.ย. 19, 2020 7:16 am

19 เมษายน 2020: อาทิตย์ที่สองของเทศกาลปัสกา ฉลองพระเมตตา

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธาจาก "พระพักตร์ของพระเจ้าที่เห็นได้ของพระเจ้าที่ไม่มีผู้ใดเห็น" ประกาศยืนยันของ คาทาลินา ริวาส
From " The Visible Face of the Invisible God" Testimony of Catalina Rivas ( Ch. V. 31)

31) เมื่อเรามีความรู้สึกว่าเราได้ค้นพบ "ไข่มุกลํ้าค่า" นั้น เราสมควรที่จะคุกเข่าต่อหน้าพระเจ้าเหมือนนายร้อยผู้มองเห็นการถูกตรึงการเขนของพระองค์ซึ่งกล่าวว่า "ชายผู้นี้เป็นพระบุตรของพระเจ้าแน่ทีเดียว" (มาระโก 15:39) หรือ อัครสาวกโทมัสผู้ได้เห็นพระเยซูเจ้ากลับคืนพระชนม์ ได้เห็นและสัมผัสรอยแผลของพระองค์แล้วคุกเข่าทูลพระองค์ว่า"องค์พระเป็นเจ้าของข้าพเจ้าและพระเจ้าของข้าพเจ้า" (ยอห์น 20:28)

จาก " เขาซีนายถึงเนินเขากัลวารีโอ" ประกาศยืนยันของคาทาลินา ริวาส ( From " From Sinai to Calvary" Testimony of Catalina Rivas Part 7:79)

79) ในขณะนั้นดิฉันได้เห็นห้อง ห้องหนึ่ง มีแสงสว่างอาบผนังห้องและหน้าต่างที่ไม่โตนักบานหนึ่งและพระเยซูเจ้าโชติช่วงอร่ามในพระภูษาสีขาวกําลังทรงเป่าลมเหนือเขาทั้งหลาย ตรัสว่า "จงรับพระจิตเจ้าเถิด ท่านทั้งหลายอภัยบาปของผู้ใด บาปของผู้นั้นก็ได้รับการอภัยในสวรรค์"

ยอห์น บทที่ 20 ข้อที่ 19-31
พระเยซูเจ้าทรงสำแดงพระองค์กับบรรดาศิษย์
19ค่ำวันนั้นซึ่งเป็นวันต้นสัปดาห์ ประตูห้องที่บรรดาศิษย์กำลังชุมนุมกันปิดอยู่iเพราะกลัวชาวยิว พระเยซูเจ้าเสด็จเข้ามาประทับยืนอยู่ตรงกลาง ตรัสกับเขาทั้งหลายว่า “สันติสุขจงสถิตอยู่กับท่านทั้งหลายเถิด” 20ตรัสดังนี้แล้ว พระองค์ทรงให้บรรดาศิษย์ดูพระหัตถ์และด้านข้างพระวรกาย เมื่อเขาเหล่านั้นเห็นองค์พระผู้เป็นเจ้า ก็มีความยินดี 21พระองค์ตรัสกับเขาอีกว่า “สันติสุขจงสถิตอยู่กับท่านทั้งหลายเถิดพระบิดาทรงส่งเรามาฉันใดเราก็ส่งท่านทั้งหลายไปฉันนั้น”22ตรัสดังนี้แล้ว พระองค์ทรงเป่าลมjเหนือเขาทั้งหลาย ตรัสว่า
“จงรับพระจิตเจ้าเถิด23ท่านทั้งหลายอภัยบาปของผู้ใดบาปของผู้นั้นก็ได้รับการอภัยท่านทั้งหลายไม่อภัยบาปของผู้ใดบาปของผู้นั้นก็ไม่ได้รับการอภัยด้วย”24โทมัส ซึ่งเรียกกันว่า “ฝาแฝด” เป็นคนหนึ่งในบรรดาอัครสาวกสิบสองคน ไม่ได้อยู่กับอัครสาวกคนอื่น ๆ เมื่อพระเยซูเจ้าเสด็จมา 25ศิษย์คนอื่นบอกเขาว่า “พวกเราเห็นองค์พระผู้เป็นเจ้าแล้ว” แต่เขาตอบว่า “ถ้าข้าพเจ้าไม่ได้เห็นรอยตะปูที่พระหัตถ์ และไม่ได้เอานิ้วแยงเข้าไปที่รอยตะปู และไม่ได้เอามือคลำที่ด้านข้างพระวรกายของพระองค์ ข้าพเจ้าจะไม่เชื่อเป็นอันขาด” 26แปดวันต่อมา บรรดาศิษย์อยู่ด้วยกันในบ้านนั้นอีก โทมัสก็อยู่กับเขาด้วย ทั้ง ๆ ที่ประตูปิดอยู่พระเยซูเจ้าเสด็จเข้ามาประทับยืนอยู่ตรงกลาง ตรัสกับเขาทั้งหลายว่า “สันติสุขจงสถิตอยู่กับท่านทั้งหลายเถิด” 27แล้วตรัสกับโทมัสว่า “จงเอานิ้วมาที่นี่ และดูมือของเราเถิด จงเอามือมาที่นี่ คลำที่สีข้างของเราl อย่าสงสัยอีกต่อไป แต่จงเชื่อเถิด” 28โทมัสทูลพระองค์ว่า “องค์พระผู้เป็นเจ้าของข้าพเจ้า และพระเจ้าของข้าพเจ้า” 29พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสกับเขาว่า“ท่านเชื่อเพราะได้เห็นเราผู้ที่เชื่อแม้ไม่ได้เห็น ก็เป็นสุข”
SUNDAY APRIL 19, 2020 – SECOND SUNDAY OF EASTER
SUNDAY OF DIVINE MERCY
Gospel - JN 20:19-31
On the evening of that first day of the week, when the doors were locked, where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. The disciples rejoiced when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again,
“Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. Whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins you retain are retained.”

Thomas, called Didymus, one of the Twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples said to him, “We have seen the Lord.” But he said to them,
“Unless I see the mark of the nails in his hands and put my finger into the nailmarks and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

Now a week later his disciples were again inside and Thomas was with them. Jesus came, although the doors were locked, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be with you.” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and see my hands, and bring your hand and put it into my side, and do not be unbelieving, but believe.” Thomas answered and said to him,“My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Have you come to believe because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed.”

Now, Jesus did many other signs in the presence of his disciples that are not written in this book. But these are written that you may come to believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that through this belief you may have life in his name.
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
448 Very often in the Gospels people address Jesus as “Lord.” This title testifies to the respect and trust of those who approach him for help and healing.At the prompting of the Holy Spirit, “Lord” expresses the recognition of the divine mystery of Jesus. In the encounter with the risen Jesus, this title becomes adoration: “My Lord and my God!” It thus takes on a connotation of love and affection that remains proper to the Christian tradition: “It is the Lord!”
From “The Visible Face of the Invisible God” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (Ch.V:31)
31) When we feel that we have found that “precious pearl,” we ought to kneel before God as that centurion who, faced by the Crucifixion, said: “Truly this man was the Son of God” (Mk 15:39); or as Thomas, His Apostle, who on seeing the Resurrected Risen Jesus and seeing and touching His wounds, fell on his knees and said: “My Lord and My God”… (Jn 20:28)
From “From Sinai to Calvary” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (Part 7:79)
79) At that moment I saw a room with light colored walls and a not so big window and Jesus, resplendent, all dressed in white, Who was blowing upon His apostles and saying to them: “Receive the Holy Spirit... Whose sins you forgive will be forgiven in Heaven...”
From “Divine Providence” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (Pg.18)
THE CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY
Jesus gave Saint Faustina extraordinary promises of graces for those who would recite the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy. This devotion uses ordinary rosary beads and begins with an Our Father, Hail Mary and the Apostles Creed. On the large bead before each decade of the Rosary say:
Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul
and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
On the ten small beads of each decade say:
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
After praying for five decades, conclude by saying three times:
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One,
have mercy on us and on the whole world.
ตอบกลับโพส