บทความเสริมศรัทธา 3 พฤษภาคม 2020 อาทิตย์ที่สี่เทศกาลปัสกา

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

อาทิตย์ พ.ค. 03, 2020 6:45 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา 3 พฤษภาคม 2020 อาทิตย์ที่สี่เทศกาลปัสกา
พระวรสาร: ยอห์น 10: 1-10

จาก "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งความรัก" ประกาศยืนยันของคาทาลินา นิวาส ( "The Great Crusade of Love" Testimony of Catalina Rivas CL 181:6)

6) จงอย่ากดขี่พระวาจาของพระเป็นเจ้าหรือกีดขวางไม่ให้ผู้อื่นได้รับรู้เพราะพระวาจาของพระองค์เป็นนิรันดรเหมือนกับนิรันดรคือสภาพของพระองค์ ไม่มีอะไรที่ได้เปลี่ยนแปลงในพ่อ พ่อคือความเมตตา การให้อภัย และความรัก

นายชุมพาบาลที่ดีคอยเฝ้าระวังฝูงแกะของเขา แกะของเขาจะได้ยินเสียงของเขา และแกะจะรวมตัวเป็นคอกเดียวกันภายใต้นายชุมพาบาลผู้เดียว

เวลาไม่ได้ถูกนับ ที่ถูกนับก็คือชั่วนิรันดร เมื่อทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างเหมือนกับจะสูญเสียไป เมื่อนั้นแหละที่ทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างจะได้รับชัยชนะ

ไม่ต้องกลัวฝูงแกะน้อยๆของพ่อ ชื่อพ่อก็คือ พระผู้ไถ่และพระผู้กอบกู้
“ผู้เลี้ยงแกะ” ที่ดี
10 1เราบอกความจริงแก่ท่านทั้งหลายว่า ผู้ที่ไม่เข้าคอกแกะทางประตู แต่ปีนเข้าทางอื่น ก็เป็นขโมยและโจร 2ผู้ที่เข้าทางประตูก็เป็นผู้เลี้ยงแกะ 3คนเฝ้าประตูย่อมเปิดประตูให้เขาเข้าไป บรรดาแกะก็ฟังเสียงเขา เขาเรียกชื่อแกะของตนทีละตัว และพาออกไปข้างนอก 4เมื่อเขาพาแกะออกไปหมดแล้ว เขาจะเดินนำหน้า และแกะก็ตามไปเพราะจำเสียงของเขาได้ 5แกะจะไม่ตามคนแปลกหน้าเลย แต่จะหนีจากเขา เพราะไม่รู้จักเสียงของคนแปลกหน้า 6พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสอุปมาเรื่องนี้ให้คนเหล่านั้นฟัง แต่เขาไม่เข้าใจว่าสิ่งที่พระองค์ตรัสนั้นหมายถึงสิ่งใด 7พระเยซูเจ้ายังตรัสกับเขาอีกว่า เราบอกความจริงกับท่านทั้งหลายว่า เราเป็นประตูคอกแกะ
8ทุกคนที่มาก่อนหน้าเรา เป็นขโมยและโจร แต่แกะมิได้ฟังเสียงของเขาเหล่านั้น 9เราเป็นประตู
ผู้ที่เข้ามาทางเราก็จะรอดพ้น เขาจะเข้าจะออก และจะพบทุ่งหญ้า 10ขโมยย่อมมา เพื่อขโมย ฆ่าและทำลาย
เรามาเพื่อให้แกะมีชีวิตและมีชีวิตอย่างสมบูรณ์
SUNDAY MAY 3, 2020 – FOURTH SUNDAY OF EASTER
Gospel - JN 10:1-10
Jesus said: “Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever does not enter a sheepfold through the gate but climbs over elsewhere is a thief and a robber. But whoever enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens it for him, and the sheep hear his voice, as the shepherd calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has driven out all his own, he walks ahead of them, and the sheep follow him, because they recognize his voice. But they will not follow a stranger; they will run away from him, because they do not recognize the voice of strangers.”
Although Jesus used this figure of speech, the Pharisees did not realize what he was trying to tell them.
So Jesus said again, “Amen, amen, I say to you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture. A thief comes only to steal and slaughter and destroy; I came so that they might have life and have it more abundantly.”

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
754 “The Church is, accordingly, a sheepfold, the sole and necessary gateway to which is Christ. It is also the flock of which God himself foretold that he would be the shepherd, and whose sheep, even though governed by human shepherds, are unfailingly nourished and led by Christ himself, the Good Shepherd and Prince of Shepherds, who gave his life for his sheep.
950 Communion of the sacraments.“The fruit of all the sacraments belongs to all the faithful. All the sacraments are sacred links uniting the faithful with one another and binding them to Jesus Christ, and above all Baptism, the gate by which we enter into the Church. The communion of saints must be understood as the communion of the sacraments.... The name ‘communion’ can be applied to all of them, for they unite us to God.... But this name is better suited to the Eucharist than to any other, because it is primarily the Eucharist that brings this communion about.”

From “The Great Crusade of Love” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL181:6)
6) Do not oppress God’s Word nor keep it from being known, because His Word is eternal, like eternal is His Being. Nothing has changed in Me. I am Mercy, Forgiveness, and Love. The Good Shepherd watches over His flock and His sheep will hear His Voice, and it will become one sheepfold under one Shepherd. Time does not count; what counts is eternity. When everything seems lost, that is when everything is won. Do not be afraid, My little flock; My name is Redeemer and Savior.
ตอบกลับโพส