บทความเสริมศรัทธา 17 พฤษภาคม 2020 อาทิตย์ที่หกเทศกาลปัสกา

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

อาทิตย์ พ.ค. 17, 2020 6:39 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา 17 พฤษภาคม 2020 อาทิตย์ที่หกเทศกาลปัสกา
พระวรสาร: นักบุญยอห์น 14: 15-21

จาก "น้ำพุแห่งพระเมตตา" ประกาศยืนยันของคาทาลินา ริวาส ( "The Springs of Mercy Testimony of Catalina Rivas SM-129:1-3)

1) เมื่อพ่อรวมความตายของพ่อและการกลับคืนชีพของพ่อกับพิธีศีลล้างบาปของลูก สี่งนี้บรรทุกเมล็ดพันธุ์ของพระจิตเจ้า ลูกแค่แต่ขอพระพรของพระองค์ก็เพียงพอต่อการกําจัดไม้เท้าพยุงของลูกและการเริ่มต้นเดินทางในหนทางแห่งความดีงาม

2) มีแต่พระผู้วอนขอเท่านั้นที่จะป้องกันลูกไม่ให้ตกในหุบเหวลึก ความพยายามทั้งมวล การให้ความดูแลและช่วยเหลือจากสิ่งสร้างทั้งหลายไม่ได้บังเกิดผลถ้าปราศจากลูกโซ่ที่หมุนเวียนของพระพรของพระองค์ที่ปลดปล่อยลูกให้เป็นอิสระจากภัยอันตรายทุกอย่างและนําลูกไปสู่ประตูแห่งความรอดพ้น

3) มอบประสาทสัมผัสของลูกให้พระผู้ปลอบขวัญซึ่งจะทำให้พระองค์ประทับอยู่ด้วยประสิทธิภาพอันล้ำค่า ด้วยความสว่างและด้วยแรงบันดาลใจของพระองค์ แล้วลูกจะได้รับพลังมากมายมหาศาลของความรักและการควบคุมความเป็นตัวตนของลูก แท้จริงแล้ว มนุษย์เปราะบางและอ่อนแอพร้อมกับมีแนวโน้มที่จะทำความผิดพลาดหกล้ม

พระวรสาร: นักบุญยอห์น 14: 15-21

15ถ้าท่านทั้งหลายรักเรา ท่านจะปฏิบัติตามบทบัญญัติของเรา16และเราจะวอนขอพระบิดา
แล้วพระองค์จะประทานผู้ช่วยเหลืออีกองค์หนึ่งให้ท่านเพื่อจะอยู่กับท่านตลอดไป17คือพระจิตแห่งความจริง
ซึ่งโลกรับไว้ไม่ได้เพราะมองพระองค์ไม่เห็น และไม่รู้จักพระองค์ แต่ท่านทั้งหลายรู้จักพระองค์ เพราะพระองค์ทรงดำรงอยู่กับท่าน และอยู่ในท่าน18เราจะไม่ทิ้งท่านทั้งหลายให้เป็นกำพร้าเราจะกลับมาหาท่าน
19ในไม่ช้า โลกจะไม่เห็นเราแต่ท่านทั้งหลายจะเห็นเรา เพราะเรามีชีวิตและท่านก็จะมีชีวิตด้วย20ในวันนั้น
ท่านจะรู้ว่า เราอยู่ในพระบิดาของเราท่านอยู่ในเรา และเราอยู่ในท่าน21ผู้ที่มีบทบัญญัติของเรา และปฏิบัติตามผู้นั้นรักเราและผู้ที่รักเรา พระบิดาของเราก็จะทรงรักเขาและเราเองก็จะรักเขา และจะแสดงตนแก่เขา

SUNDAY MAY 17, 2020 – SIXTH SUNDAY OF EASTER
Gospel - JN 14:15-21

Jesus said to his disciples: “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you always, the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot accept, because it neither sees nor knows him. But you know him, because he remains with you, and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. In a little while the world will no longer see me, but you will see me, because I live and you will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father and you are in me and I in you. Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. And whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and reveal myself to him.”
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
1824 Fruit of the Spirit and fullness of the Law, charity keeps the commandments of God and his Christ: “Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love.”
243 Before his Passover, Jesus announced the sending of “another Paraclete” (Advocate), the Holy Spirit. At work since creation, having previously “spoken through the prophets,” the Spirit will now be with and in the disciples, to teach them and guide them “into all the truth.” The Holy Spirit is thus revealed as another divine person with Jesus and the Father.
788 When his visible presence was taken from them, Jesus did not leave his disciples orphans. He promised to remain with them until the end of time; he sent them his Spirit. As a result communion with Jesus has become, in a way, more intense: “By communicating his Spirit, Christ mystically constitutes as his body those brothers of his who are called together from every nation.”

From “Springs of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (SM-129:1-3)
1) When I unite My death and Resurrection with your baptism, they carry the germ of the Holy Spirit. You only need to ask for His gifts in order to be rid of your crutches and begin to walk along the path of virtue.
2) Only that intercessor can prevent you from falling into the abyss. All the efforts, cares and assistance from creatures are useless without the continuous chain of gifts with which He frees you from every danger and leads you to the gate of salvation.
3) Surrender your senses to the Divine Paraclete to make Himself present with His notable effects, with His light and inspiration. Then you will attain an immense power of love and dominion over your own nature, human and as such, vulnerable and weak, with a tendency to fall.
ตอบกลับโพส