บทความเสริมศรัทธา 24 พฤษภาคม 2020 อาทิตย์ที่เจ็ดเทศกาลปัสกา

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

อาทิตย์ พ.ค. 24, 2020 1:32 pm

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา 24 พฤษภาคม 2020 อาทิตย์ที่เจ็ดเทศกาลปัสกา
พระวรสาร: นักบุญยอห์น 17:1-11A

จาก "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งพระเมตตา" ประกาศยืนยันของคาทาลินา ริวาส ( "The Great Crusade of Mercy" Testimony of Catalina Rivas CM- 61-9, CM-111: 2-11)

CM-61:9) ทุกอย่างที่เป็นของพ่อเป็นของลูก พ่อเป็นของลูก เหมือนกับพ่อที่เป็นของพระบิดาเจ้า ลูกก็เป็นของพ่อ เหมือนกับที่พ่อเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกับพระบิดาเจ้า ลูกจะต้องเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกับพ่อและพระองค์ เพราะสิ่งนี้พ่อถึงได้มาที่โลก และเพราะสิ่งนี้พ่อได้ชดใช้ซึ่งลูกคงจดจำได้เป็นอย่างดี

CM-111:2) วันเสด็จขึ้นสวรรค์ของพระองค์ที่ได้รับการเฉลิมฉลอง เป็นการสวมมงกุฎให้กับชีวิตในโลกของพระเยซูเจ้า ผู้ซึ่งลูกรู้ว่าได้ถูกสถาปนาในพระสิริโรจนาการหลังจาก 40 วันแห่งการกลับคืนพระชนมชีพของพระองค์

3) มันเป็นปริศนาลึกลับแห่งความเชื่อของลูก ลูกที่รักทั้งหลายของแม่บนโลกนี้ ลูกคิดว่าสิ่งนี้ได้เกิดขึ้นด้วยจุดประสงค์ของการรับรองเหล่าอัครสาวกหรือ นั่นก็คือความจริง ลูกคิดว่าพระองค์ต้องการให้ตัวของพระองค์ได้เห็นว่าได้ทรงกลับคืนพระชนมชีพอย่างแท้จริงหรือ นั่นก็คือความจริงอีกอันหนึ่ง สิ่งเหล่านี้และในขณะเดียวกัน ความเป็นพระเป็นเจ้าและมนุษย์เป็นเหตุให้พระเยซูเจ้าของแม่อยู่บนโลกอีก 40 วัน เพราะอะไรอีกหรือ

4) จงมาและรับฟังเถิด จงรวมตัวรายล้อมแม่...ความเป็นมนุษย์ของพระเยซูเจ้าได้แบกรับความทุกข์ทรมานทุกอย่างด้วยตัวเองและแบกภาระทุกอย่างของมนุษยชาติ เพราะเหตุนี้เองพระองค์ได้ถวายบูชาตัวเอง และความเสียสละของพระองค์ซึ่งได้สําเร็จเสร็จสิ้นบริบูรณ์เมื่อพระองค์ได้รับชีวิตในตัวแม่ ไม่มีอะไรที่จําเป็นอีกจากความเป็นมนุษย์ที่ได้รับการอวยพรผ่านการทนทุกข์ทรมานไปสู่สิริโรจนาการในขณะที่พระองค์ทรงสิ้นพระชนม์ และการมองล่วงหน้าด้วยการเห็นเหตุการณ์ล่วงหน้าของพระเป็นเจ้า เพื่อความต้องการของผู้ที่เชื่อ มันเป็นการเหมาะสมแล้วที่พระเยซูเจ้าไม่ควรจะถูกสถาปนาแบบทันทีทันใดที่เบื้องขวาของพระบิดาเจ้า

5) แท้จริงแล้ว ในฐานะผู้แทนของมนุษยชาติ พระองค์ได้ทรงรับเอาสภาพทุกอย่างของมนุษย์ แต่ละเว้นสภาพของผู้ที่ก้าวร้าวที่แท้จริงต่อพระเป็นเจ้า มีผู้คนมากขนาดไหนที่ต้องหยุดที่ธรณีประตูของสวรรค์เพราะพวกเขาไม่มีคุณสมบัติในการเข้าหลังการพวกเขาได้สิ้นชีวิต

6) พระเยซูเจ้าทรงมีคุณสมบัติล้ำเลิศไม่สิ้นสุดของสิริโรจนาการทันทีที่พระองค์ทรงสิ้นพระชนม์ แต่เว้นไว้ของความทุกข์ทรมานของพวกเขา พระองค์ทรงมีพระประสงค์ที่จะทำให้วิญญาณเหล่านั้นที่ถูกชําระล้างมีสภาพคล้ายพระองค์ขณะที่รอคอยสิริโรจนาการของพวกเขา

7) ช่างเป็นการแสดงออกที่ลํ้าเลิศแห่งความรักไม่สิ้นสุดของพระผู้ไถ่ ที่ทรงไตร่ตรองถึงของขวัญอันลํ้าค่านั้น

8) แต่ยังมีอีกสิ่งหนึ่งที่ยิ่งใหญ่กว่า ลูกรู้ใช่ไหมว่าในวันพิพากษาสุดท้าย คนดีจะถูกแยกออกจากคนไม่ดี โอ ในการชะลอการเสด็จเข้าสวรรค์ด้วยชัยชนะ พระผู้ไถ่ พระผู้ที่เป็นผู้พิพากษาได้ทรงรับลูกๆของแม่ผู้เป็นคนดี และผู้ได้ถูกกําหนดให้มีชีวิตในช่วงสุดท้ายของชีวิตบนโลกที่ได้เตรียมให้กับมนุษยชาติ พลังที่สามารถเข้าสู่สิริโรจนาการของพวกเขาแบบโดยตรง ไม่ต้องรอเวลาที่จําเป็นเพราะคนจํานวนมากต้องคอยเพราะความผิดของพวกเขา และความทุกข์ทรมานที่บางคนต้องผ่านบนโลก

9) ลูกเล็กๆของแม่ จงเพ่งมองที่พระบุตรที่แม่มอบให้พวกลูก: สรรเสริญความดีงามของพระองค์ แล้วลูกจะมีความสุข พระองค์ทรงลอยล่องท่ามกลางวิญญาณที่ได้รับการอวยพรจํานวนมากมาย ในความปลื้มปิติและภายนอกของตัวแม่ แม่เพ่งมองพระองค์ด้วยความมั่นใจว่าพระองค์จะทรงกลับมาหาแม่ รับเอากายและวิญญาณของแม่ แม่คอย แล้วพระองค์ก็เสด็จมาในพระสิริโรจนาการที่พาแม่ให้อยู่ที่นี่ ที่สูงส่ง ที่พระองค์ทรงดํารงค์ชีพด้วยพระสิริโรจนาการงามพร้อมบริบูรณ์

10) พวกลูกก็จะมาเหมือนกัน พวกลูกจะลอยล่องเช่นกันถ้าพวกลูกดําเนินตามแนวทางของพระองค์ ความจริงของพระองค์ และชีวิตของพระองค์ ใช่แล้วลูกเล็กๆของแม่ ต่อไปนี้แม่จะจุมพิตหน้าผากของลูก เป็นเครื่องหมายของการต้อนรับลูกในอนาคต

11) แม่กําลังคอยลูกทุกคนให้มาที่นี่ ที่ใกล้ชิดกับพระเยซูเจ้า
คำอธิษฐานของพระเยซูเจ้า
17 1พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสดังนี้แล้ว ทรงเงยพระพักตร์ขึ้นเบื้องบน ตรัสว่าข้าแต่พระบิดา ถึงเวลาแล้ว
โปรดประทานพระสิริรุ่งโรจน์กับพระบุตรของพระองค์เถิดเพื่อพระองค์จะทรงรับพระสิริรุ่งโรจน์จากพระบุตร
2ดังที่พระองค์ได้ประทานอำนาจกับพระบุตรเหนือมนุษย์ทั้งมวล เพื่อพระบุตรจะได้ประทานชีวิตนิรันดรกับทุกคนที่พระองค์ทรงมอบไว้ให้ 3ชีวิตนิรันดรคือ การรู้จักพระองค์ พระเจ้าแท้จริงแต่พระองค์เดียว และรู้จักผู้ที่พระองค์ทรงส่งมาคือพระเยซูคริสตเจ้า 4ข้าพเจ้าทำให้พระองค์ทรงได้รับพระสิริรุ่งโรจน์ในโลกนี้แล้ว
โดยปฏิบัติภารกิจจนสำเร็จตามที่ทรงมอบหมายกับข้าพเจ้า 5บัดนี้ พระบิดาเจ้าข้า โปรดประทานพระสิริรุ่งโรจน์กับข้าพเจ้า พระสิริรุ่งโรจน์ที่ข้าพเจ้าเคยมีร่วมกับพระองค์ ตั้งแต่ก่อนสร้างโลก 6ข้าพเจ้าได้แสดงพระนามของพระองค์ กับมนุษย์ที่พระองค์ทรงนำจากโลกมามอบให้ข้าพเจ้า เขาทั้งหลายเป็นของพระองค์ และพระองค์ทรงมอบเขากับข้าพเจ้า เขาได้ปฏิบัติตามพระวาจาของพระองค์ 7บัดนี้ เขารู้แล้วว่า ทุกสิ่งที่พระองค์ทรงมอบให้ข้าพเจ้านั้นมาจากพระองค์ 8เพราะพระวาจาที่พระองค์ทรงมอบให้ข้าพเจ้านั้น ข้าพเจ้ามอบให้เขาแล้วเขาได้รับไว้ และรู้แน่นอนhว่า ข้าพเจ้ามาจากพระองค์ และเขาก็เชื่อว่า พระองค์ทรงส่งข้าพเจ้ามา
9ข้าพเจ้าอธิษฐานภาวนาสำหรับเขาเหล่านี้ ข้าพเจ้ามิได้อธิษฐานภาวนาสำหรับโลก แต่สำหรับผู้ที่พระองค์ ทรงมอบให้ข้าพเจ้า เพราะเขาเป็นของพระองค์ 10ทุกสิ่งที่เป็นของข้าพเจ้า เป็นของพระองค์ ทุกสิ่งที่เป็นของพระองค์ ก็เป็นของข้าพเจ้า และข้าพเจ้าได้รับสิริรุ่งโรจน์โดยทางเขา 11ข้าพเจ้าไม่อยู่ในโลกอีกต่อไป
แต่เขายังอยู่ในโลก และข้าพเจ้ากำลังกลับไปเฝ้าพระองค์ ข้าแต่พระบิดาผู้ศักดิ์สิทธิ์ โปรดเฝ้ารักษาบรรดาผู้ที่ทรงมอบให้ข้าพเจ้าi ไว้ในพระนามของพระองค์ เพื่อเขาจะได้เป็นหนึ่งเดียวกันเหมือนกับพระองค์และข้าพเจ้า
SUNDAY MAY 24, 2020 – SEVENTH SUNDAY OF EASTER
Gospel - JN 17:1-11A
Jesus raised his eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Give glory to your son, so that your son may glorify you, just as you gave him authority over all people, so that your son may give eternal life to all you gave him. Now this is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. I glorified you on earth by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do.

Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before the world began.” “I revealed your name to those whom you gave me out of the world. They belonged to you, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they know that everything you gave me is from you, because the words you gave to me I have given to them, and they accepted them and truly understood that I came from you, and they have believed that you sent me. I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for the ones you have given me, because they are yours, and everything of mine is yours and everything of yours is mine, and I have been glorified in them. And now I will no longer be in the world, but they are in the world, while I am coming to you.”
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
697 Cloud and light. These two images occur together in the manifestations of the Holy Spirit. In the theophanies of the Old Testament, the cloud, now obscure, now luminous, reveals the living and saving God, while veiling the transcendence of his glory—with Moses on Mount Sinai, at the tent of meeting, and during the wandering in the desert, and with Solomon at the dedication of the Temple. In the Holy Spirit, Christ fulfills these figures. The Spirit comes upon the Virgin Mary and “overshadows” her, so that she might conceive and give birth to Jesus. On the mountain of Transfiguration, the Spirit in the “cloud came and overshadowed” Jesus, Moses and Elijah, Peter, James and John, and “a voice came out of the cloud, saying, ‘This is my Son, my Chosen; listen to him!’” Finally, the cloud took Jesus out of the sight of the disciples on the day of his ascension and will reveal him as Son of man in glory on the day of his final coming.
668 “Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.” Christ’s Ascension into heaven signifies his participation, in his humanity, in God’s power and authority. Jesus Christ is Lord: he possesses all power in heaven and on earth. He is “far above all rule and authority and power and dominion,” for the Father “has put all things under his feet.” Christ is Lord of the cosmos and of history. In him human history and indeed all creation are “set forth” and transcendently fulfilled.
2815 This petition embodies all the others. Like the six petitions that follow, it is fulfilled by the prayer of Christ. Prayer to our Father is our prayer, if it is prayed in the name of Jesus. In his priestly prayer, Jesus asks: “Holy Father, protect in your name those whom you have given me.”
690 Jesus is Christ, “anointed,” because the Spirit is his anointing, and everything that occurs from the Incarnation on derives from this fullness. When Christ is finally glorified, he can in turn send the Spirit from his place with the Father to those who believe in him: he communicates to them his glory, that is, the Holy Spirit who glorifies him. From that time on, this joint mission will be manifested in the children adopted by the Father in the Body of his Son: the mission of the Spirit of adoption is to unite them to Christ and make them live in him:
659 “So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God.”Christ’s body was glorified at the moment of his Resurrection, as proved by the new and supernatural properties it subsequently and permanently enjoys. But during the forty days when he eats and drinks familiarly with his disciples and teaches them about the kingdom, his glory remains veiled under the appearance of ordinary humanity. Jesus’ final apparition ends with the irreversible entry of his humanity into divine glory, symbolized by the cloud and by heaven, where he is seated from that time forward at God’s right hand. Only in a wholly exceptional and unique way would Jesus show himself to Paul “as to one untimely born,” in a last apparition that established him as an apostle.
From “Great Crusade of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CM-61:9, CM-111:2-11)
CM-61:9) Everything that is Mine is yours. I am yours. Be Mine. Just as I belong to the Father, you belong to Me. Just as I am united with the Father, you will need to be united with Me and with Him. For this, I have come into the world and for this I have paid, if you well remember.
CM-111:2) The day of His ascension is therefore celebrated as the crowning of Jesus’ earthly life, Who as you know, was placed in Glory only after the forty days that followed His Resurrection.
3) A mystery of faith for you, My beloved children on earth. You think that this occurred for the purpose of confirming the Apostles, and that is true. You think that He wanted to make Himself seen as truly Resurrected and that is also true. Those and at the same time, other divine and human reasons kept My Jesus on earth for forty days. But why?
4) Come and listen. Gather around Me… Jesus’ Humanity took upon Itself all the sufferings, and all the burdens of mankind. For that reason He immolated Himself and His Sacrifice was complete already from the first moment when He took life in Me. And so nothing more was needed for that Blessed Humanity to pass from suffering to Glory at the very moment when He expired. Yet, looking ahead with divine foresight to the needs of believers, it was appropriate that Jesus should not be placed immediately at the right hand of the Father.
5) In fact, as a representative of humankind, He assumed all of its conditions, with the exception of the condition of true offender of God. How many stop at the threshold of Paradise because they are not yet worthy to enter after they have died?
6) Jesus was infinitely worthy of Glory as soon as He expired, but nevertheless, with the exception of their suffering, He wished in some way to resemble the souls that are purified while waiting to enter their Glory.
7) What a magnificent manifestation of truly infinite Love on the part of the Redeemer! Who reflects upon those fine gifts?
8) But there is something still greater. You know that at the Last Judgment the good will be separated from the bad. Well then, by delaying His triumphal entrance into Heaven, the Redeemer, the One who is to be Judge, obtained for My children who are good and who are destined to live the final days on earth reserved to humanity, the power to enter directly into their Glory, without waiting the time that would have been necessary for many because of some fault of theirs, and because of the tribulation they will undergo on earth.
9) My little children, gaze with love on that Son whom I gave to you; admire His goodness and you will be happy. He ascended among a multitude of blessed spirits. In ecstasy and outside of Myself, I gazed at Him, already certain then, that He return to take Me in body and soul. I waited and then He came in glory to transport Me here up above where He lives fully Glorified.
10) You will also come. You will also ascend if you follow His Path, His Truth and His Life. Yes, little children, from now on I kiss your foreheads as a sign of your future reception.
11) I am waiting for all of you to come here, close to My Jesus.
ตอบกลับโพส