บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ 31 พฤษภาคม 2020 สมโภชพระจิตเจ้า

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

อังคาร มิ.ย. 02, 2020 8:34 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ 31 พฤษภาคม 2020 สมโภชพระจิตเจ้า
พระวรสาร: นักบุญยอห์น 7:37-39

จาก "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งพระเมตตา" ประกาศยืนยันของคาทาลินา ริวาส ( "The Great Crusade of Mercy" Testimony of Catalina Rivas CM 118:15-18)

15) ในวันนี้ที่ลูกกําลังเตรียมรําพึงในการสมโภชพระจิตเจ้า จงนึกถึงบรรดาอัครสาวกที่รักทั้งหลายที่ไม่ได้สัมผัสรับรู้ถึงสิ่งต่างๆ พวกเขายังดําเนินชีวิตแบบเดิมประหนึ่งว่าพ่อไม่ได้ผ่านในท่ามกลางพวกเขา และไม่ได้เปลี่ยนแปลงอนาคตของพวกเขาแบบขุดรากถอนโคน เป็นความคิดที่ผิดที่คิดว่าพวกเขาจะได้รับประสบการณ์แบบสุดยอดจากวันสมโภชพระจิตเจ้าที่ง่ายเหมือนกับตวัดมือครั้งเดียวก็ได้ผล จงมองและไตร่ตรองถึงความจริงที่พ่อจะทํากับลูกเหมือนที่ทํากับพวกเขาถ้าลูกมีความจริงใจน้อมรับคําสัญญาของพ่อ

16) พระจิตเจ้าจะเสด็จมาด้วยความสว่าง ภารกิจของพ่อที่พระบิดาเจ้าส่งพ่อมาบนโลกนี้คือการไถ่กู้ ภารกิจของพระจิตเจ้าก็คือการทำให้เกิดความปลาบปลื้มยินดี ภารกิจชิ้นสุดท้ายกําลังเกิดขึ้นในขณะนี้และมันจะสิ้นสุดลงเมื่อทุกคนได้รับการรอดพ้น นั่นก็คือผู้ที่ต้องการได้รับความรอดพ้น แต่ก่อนที่สิ่งนี้จะสิ้นสุดลง จงลอยตัวสู่สวรรค์กับพ่อและรําพึงว่าพ่อรักลูกมากมายปานใด จงสวดต่อหน้าศีลศักดิ์สิทธิ์ของพ่อ และพระจิตเจ้าจะเคลื่อนพระองค์หลั่งไหลลงเหนือลูก

17) โอ้ พระจิตเจ้า โปรดเคลื่อนพระองค์มายังกลุ่มอันเป็นที่รักนี้ เมืองอันเป็นที่รักนี้ และประสานหัวใจของพวกเขาที่ได้รับการรอดพ้นให้เป็นหนึ่งเดียวกัน เพราะภารกิจของลูกที่ทําความพึงพอใจให้กับพ่อและเป็นสิ่งที่จำเป็นสำหรับพวกเขา โอ้ พระจิตเจ้าที่ทรงจุดไฟในหัวใจของมนุษย์ทั้งหลาย แผ่พระกายของพระองค์ร่วมกับเรา พระบิดาเจ้าและพระวจนารตถ์ เพราะทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างที่พระองค์ทรงกระทำต่อสิ่งสร้างที่เป็นที่รักของเรา นําความปิติยินดีสูงสุดให้กับเรา

18) ลูกรักทั้งหลาย จงขอบคุณคุณพ่อสามองค์ที่ได้มาร่วมกับลูกๆและเป็นผู้ที่ได้ร่วมกับลูกในพระจิตเจ้าองค์เดียวกัน และในขณะที่ทําการฉลองศีลมหาสนิท จงวอนขอให้พระจิตเจ้าของพ่อเสด็จลงเหนือวิญญาณของผู้ที่ถวายตัวให้พ่อ และพระศาสนจักรทั้งมวลของพ่อ

พระเยซูเจ้าทรงสัญญาจะประทานน้ำที่ให้ชีวิต
37ในวันสุดท้ายของเทศกาลอยู่เพิงซึ่งเป็นวันสำคัญที่สุดพระเยซูเจ้าทรงยืนและตรัสเสียงดังว่าผู้ใดกระหาย จงมาหาเราเถิด38ผู้ที่เชื่อในเรา จงดื่มเถิดตามที่พระคัมภีร์กล่าวว่า “ลำธารที่ให้ชีวิตจะไหลออกมาจากภายในผู้นั้น”39พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสดังนี้หมายถึงพระจิตเจ้า ซึ่งผู้ที่เชื่อในพระองค์จะได้รับ แต่เวลานั้นพระเจ้ามิได้ประทานพระจิตเจ้าให้ เพราะพระเยซูเจ้ายังมิได้รับพระสิริรุ่งโรจน์

SUNDAY MAY 31, 2020 – PENTECOST SUNDAY
Gospel - JN 7:37-39
On the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood up and exclaimed, “Let anyone who thirsts come to me and drink. As Scripture says: Rivers of living water will flow from within him who believes in me.” He said this in reference to the Spirit that those who came to believe in him were to receive. There was, of course, no Spirit yet, because Jesus had not yet been glorified.
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
731 On the day of Pentecost when the seven weeks of Easter had come to an end, Christ’s Passover is fulfilled in the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, manifested, given, and communicated as a divine person: of his fullness, Christ, the Lord, pours out the Spirit in abundance.

767 “When the work which the Father gave the Son to do on earth was accomplished, the Holy Spirit was sent on the day of Pentecost in order that he might continually sanctify the Church.” Then “the Church was openly displayed to the crowds and the spread of the Gospel among the nations, through preaching, was begun.” As the “convocation” of all men for salvation, the Church in her very nature is missionary, sent by Christ to all the nations to make disciples of them.

2819 “The kingdom of God [is] righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.” The end-time in which we live is the age of the outpouring of the Spirit. Ever since Pentecost, a decisive battle has been joined between “the flesh” and the Spirit.

1287 This fullness of the Spirit was not to remain uniquely the Messiah’s, but was to be communicated to the whole messianic people. On several occasions Christ promised this outpouring of the Spirit, a promise which he fulfilled first on Easter Sunday and then more strikingly at Pentecost. Filled with the Holy Spirit the apostles began to proclaim “the mighty works of God,” and Peter declared this outpouring of the Spirit to be the sign of the messianic age. Those who believed in the apostolic preaching and were baptized received the gift of the Holy Spirit in their turn.
From “Great Crusade of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CM-118:15-18)
15) On this day when you are preparing to reflect on Pentecost, it is well to give some thought to those beloved Apostles who without being aware of anything, continued their lives as before as if I had not passed among them without radically changing their futures. To think that in one stroke they would experience the brilliant day of Pentecost is an error. So look upon this thoughtfully and reflect on the fact that I will do the same with you if you truly accept My promise.

16) The Holy Spirit will come beholding the Light. The work of the Father was to send Me to this earth. My work was to redeem; the work of the Holy Spirit is to exalt. That final work is taking place and it will cease when all are saved, that is, all those who wish to be saved. But before that, arise with Me to Heaven, and meditate on how much I love you. Pray before My Blessed Sacrament and then the Spirit will pour Itself upon you.

17) Oh, Holy Spirit, turn to this beloved group; turn to this beloved city and unite the hearts of many who are redeemed because Your work pleases Me and it is necessary to them. Oh, Spirit that sets on fire the hearts of human beings, spread Yourself with Us, the Father and the Word, because every action of Yours that You perform on Our beloved creatures gives Us great joy…

18) My Children, give thanks to the three Priests who joined you and who are joined in the same Spirit, and during the celebration of the Eucharist, ask for My Spirit to also descend on My Consecrated Souls and on My whole Church.
ตอบกลับโพส