สมโภชพระตรีเอกภาพ วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน 2020

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ มิ.ย. 06, 2020 6:54 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา ในโอกาสสมโภชพระตรีเอกภาพ วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน 2020 จาก ประกาศยืนยันของ คุณคาทาลินา ริวาส "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งความรัก" (From " Great Crusade of Love". Testimony of Catalina Rivas CL-6:7)

7) พลังที่พ่อมีในสภาพมนุษย์ พ่อได้มอบให้ผู้ติดตามทั้งหลายของพ่อ เพื่อที่พวกเขาจะมีชัยชนะในการต่อสู้ ในการมีชัยชนะก็เป็นการประกาศยืนยันให้แก่พ่อ ไม่ใช่ด้วยคําพูดแต่ด้วยการกระทำ ได้เวลาแล้วที่ผู้ที่รู้ว่าจะทําอย่างไรในการมอบกระทั่งชีวิตเพื่อพ่อ ได้มีความเชื่ออย่างแท้จริง ผู้ที่เชื่อในพ่อ รักพ่อ และผู้ที่รักพ่อ มีพลังของพ่อ

จาก " กราบนมัสการ"( " In Adoration" ประกาศยืนยันของ คุณคาทาลินา ริวาส Testimony of Catalina Rivas Ch -Iv :10)

20) จงอย่าลืมนะลูกสาวของพ่อ ความโอบอ้อมอารีและความรักแบบพี่แบบน้อง ได้รับการรับรองจากผลงาน ในความโอบอ้อมอารีของพระบิดาเจ้า ได้บังเกิดของขวัญที่พระองค์ทรงประทานให้: (ยอห์น 3:16) พระเจ้าทรงรักโลกอย่างมากจึงประทานพระบุตรเพียงพระองค์เดียวของพระองค์เพื่อทุกคนที่มีความเชื่อในพระบุตรจะไม่พินาศแต่จะมีชีวิตนิรันดร
และในการตอบสนอง พ่อ พระบุตร ได้มอบชีวิตของพ่อ เพื่อแสดงความรักของพ่อ

พระวรสาร: นักบุญยอห์น 3: 16-18

16พระเจ้าทรงรักโลกอย่างมากจึงประทานพระบุตรเพียงพระองค์เดียวของพระองค์เพื่อทุกคนที่มีความเชื่อในพระบุตรจะไม่พินาศแต่จะมีชีวิตนิรันดร17เพราะพระเจ้าทรงส่งพระบุตรมาในโลกนี้มิใช่เพื่อตัดสินลงโทษโลกแต่เพื่อโลกจะได้รับความรอดพ้นเดชะพระบุตรนั้น18ผู้ที่มีความเชื่อในพระบุตรจะไม่ถูกตัดสินลงโทษแต่ผู้ที่ไม่มีความเชื่อก็ถูกตัดสินลงโทษอยู่แล้วเพราะเขามิได้มีความเชื่อในพระนามของพระบุตรเพียงพระองค์เดียวของพระเจ้า
SUNDAY JUNE 7, 2020 – THE SOLEMNITY OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY
Gospel – JN 3:16-18
God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.
Whoever believes in him will not be condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
458 The Word became flesh so that thus we might know God’s love: “ In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.”“ For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
605 At the end of the parable of the lost sheep Jesus recalled that God’s love excludes no one: “So it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.” He affirms that he came “to give his life as a ransom for many”; this last term is not restrictive, but contrasts the whole of humanity with the unique person of the redeemer who hands himself over to save us.The Church, following the apostles, teaches that Christ died for all men without exception: “There is not, never has been, and never will be a single human being for whom Christ did not suffer.”
851Missionary motivation. It is from God’s love for all men that the Church in every age receives both the obligation and the vigor of her missionary dynamism, “for the love of Christ urges us on.” Indeed, God “desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth”; that is, God wills the salvation of everyone through the knowledge of the truth. Salvation is found in the truth. Those who obey the prompting of the Spirit of truth are already on the way of salvation. But the Church, to whom this truth has been entrusted, must go out to meet their desire, so as to bring them the truth. Because she believes in God’s universal plan of salvation, the Church must be missionary.
From “Great Crusade of Love” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-6:7)
7) The power I had as a Man, I give to My followers so that they will prevail in the fight and, in prevailing, give testimony of Me, not with words, but with deeds. It is time to show that only he who knows how to give even his own life for Me, truly believes. Whoever believes in Me, loves Me; and whoever loves Me, has My strength.
From “In Adoration” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (Ch-IV:10)
10) “Never forget, My daughter, that charity, the Love of Agape, is confirmed with works. The charity of the Father materialized in a gift: ‘For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son’ (Jn 3:16). And in turn, I, the Son, surrender My Life to show My Love.
ตอบกลับโพส