บทความเสริมศรัทธา วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 มิถุนายน 2020 อาทิตย์ที่

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ มิ.ย. 27, 2020 7:16 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอ บทความเสริมศรัทธา วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 มิถุนายน 2020 อาทิตย์ที่ 13 เทศกาลธรรมดา จาก " การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งพระเมตตา" ประกาศยืนยันของ คุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From " The Great Crusade of Mercy" Testimony of Catalina Rivas CM -99:2

พระวรสาร: มธ 10:37-42

2) พ่อได้รับความบันดาลใจจากความตั้งใจนี้ และพ่อได้บอกพวกเขาว่า คําพูดของกษัตริย์ดาวิดจะถูกแพร่กระจายแบบถึงระดับตัวอักษร

พ่อไม่ได้อยู่ตามลำพังในชั่วโมงที่มาก่อนชัยชนะของพ่อ พ่ออยู่กับพระองค์ผู้ส่งพ่อมาให้พวกลูก ที่ทำให้พ่อสัมผัสถึงการกระตุ้นของพระองค์ ดังนั้นการชักจูงของพระองค์ที่มอบให้กับความเป็นมนุษย์ของพ่อจึงมีพล้งที่ทรงอํานาจ
การสละตนเองเพื่อติดตามพระเยซูเจ้า
37“ผู้ที่รักบิดามารดามากกว่ารักเรา ก็ไม่คู่ควรกับเรา ผู้ที่รักบุตรชายหญิงมากกว่ารักเราก็ไม่คู่ควรกับเรา 38ผู้ใดไม่รับเอาไม้กางเขนของตนแบกตามเรา ผู้นั้นก็ไม่คู่ควรกับเรา” 39“ผู้ที่หวงชีวิตของตนไว้ ก็จะสูญเสียชีวิตนั้น แต่ผู้ที่ยอมเสียชีวิตของตนเพราะเห็นแก่เรา จะพบชีวิตนั้นอีก” สรุปคำสั่งสอน
40“ผู้ที่ต้อนรับท่านทั้งหลาย ก็ต้อนรับเรา ผู้ที่ต้อนรับเรา ก็ต้อนรับพระองค์ผู้ทรงส่งเรามา”
41“ผู้ที่ต้อนรับประกาศก เพราะเขาเป็นประกาศก จะได้รับบำเหน็จรางวัลของประกาศก ผู้ที่ต้อนรับผู้ชอบธรรม เพราะเขาเป็นผู้ชอบธรรม จะได้รับบำเหน็จรางวัลของผู้ชอบธรรม”
42“ผู้ใดที่ให้น้ำเย็นแม้เพียงหนึ่งแก้วแก่คนใดคนหนึ่งในบรรดาคนธรรมดา ๆ เหล่านี้เพราะเขาเป็นศิษย์ของเรา เราบอกความจริงแก่ท่านทั้งหลายว่า ผู้นั้นจะได้รับบำเหน็จรางวัลอย่างแน่นอน”

SUNDAY JUNE 28, 2020 – THIRTEENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
GOSPEL - MT 10:37-42
Jesus said to his apostles: "Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;
and whoever does not take up his cross and follow after me is not worthy of me.
Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
"Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me. Whoever receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and whoever receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man
will receive a righteous man's reward. And whoever gives only a cup of cold water
to one of these little ones to drink because the little one is a disciple—
amen, I say to you, he will surely not lose his reward."
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
1889 Without the help of grace, men would not know how "to discern the often narrow path between the cowardice which gives in to evil, and the violence which under the illusion of fighting evil only makes it worse." This is the path of charity, that is, of the love of God and of neighbor. Charity is the greatest social commandment. It respects others and their rights. It requires the practice of justice, and it alone makes us capable of it. Charity inspires a life of self-giving: "Whoever seeks to gain his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will preserve it."

2232 Family ties are important but not absolute. Just as the child grows to maturity and human and spiritual autonomy, so his unique vocation which comes from God asserts itself more clearly and forcefully. Parents should respect this call and encourage their children to follow it. They must be convinced that the first vocation of the Christian is to follow Jesus: "He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
From “The Great Crusade of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CM- 99:2)
2) I was inspired by this intention and I informed them of how those words of David would be carried out to the letter. I was not alone at that hour which preceded My triumph. I was with the One who sent Me to you so that I felt all His influence, and therefore, the impulse that He gave to My Humanity was powerful.
ตอบกลับโพส