บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 14 เทศกาลธรรมดา 5 กรกฎาคม 2020

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ก.ค. 04, 2020 10:56 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอ บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 14 เทศกาลธรรมดา 5 กรกฎาคม 2020 จาก "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งพระเมตตา" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From "Great Crusade of Mercy" Testimony of Catalina Rivas CM-75:6)

6) ลูกรู้ใช่ไหมว่าพ่อไม่มีความต้องการอะไรจากสิ่งที่ลูกมี หรือความรักของลูกที่มีต่อพ่อ เพราะพ่อมีสันติสุขในตัวพ่อ และพ่อไม่สามารถที่จะรับสันติสุขเพิ่มเติมในสันติสุขของพ่อ ถ้าพ่อขอร้องให้พ่อทํางานในตัวลูก ลูกต้องเข้าใจว่านั่นเป็นสิ่งที่ดีต่อตัวลูกเท่านั้น และพ่อไม่ได้คาดหวังอะไรจากลูกที่มีต่อสันติสุขของพ่อ ดังนั้นทุกคําพูดของพ่อและความรักห่วงไยของพ่อที่มีต่อลูก ล้วนแล้วแต่เป็นผลประโยชน์ต่อตัวลูกทั้งนั้น เพื่อผลประโยชน์ต่อหัวใจที่แข็งกระด้างและจิตใจที่ขุ่นมัว

ใช่แล้ว เมื่อลูกฟังพ่อ พ่อมีความสุข ไม่ใช่เพื่อพ่อ แต่เพื่อตัวลูก นี่เป็นสิ่งที่ลูกควรจะเข้าใจ อย่าผลักไสให้พ่อไปแสวงหาวิญญาณอื่นๆ (อาทิเช่น: สิ่งที่ได้เศกไว้ให้ลูก) อย่าถอยห่างจากพ่อ พ่อขอร้อง เพราะพ่อต้องการอยู่ใกล้ชิดกับลูก เพื่อที่ลูกจะได้สัมผัสถึงความบอบเบาของแอกของพ่อ และความง่ายดายต่อภาระของพ่อ พ่อไม่โกหกลูก เพราะพ่อไม่รู้จะโกหกได้อย่างไร พ่อรักลูก พ่อขอทวนอีกว่า พ่อรักลูก

จาก "ในกราบนมัสการ" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From "In Adoration" Testimony of Catalina Rivas CH1V-30, CHXI-17)

30) "เนื่องจากสิ่งเหล่านั้น พ่อขอให้ลูกจงติดตามพ่ออย่างนอบน้อมและไม่ยอมแพ้: มาหาพ่อเพื่อที่ลูกจะได้รู้ถึงความนุ่มนวลของชุมพาบาลของลูกผู้นี้ ผู้ที่ถูกทําให้หลั่งโลหิตด้วยจุดประสงค์ของการไถ่กู้ลูกจากความตาย..."

"คําพูดที่พ่อได้กล่าว: จงมาหาเรา เป็นคําพูดที่พุ่งตรงไปสู่วิญญาณทุกดวงอย่างไม่มีเงื่อนไข ถึงพวกเขาที่เจ็บปวดและแบกภาระ หรือมีความชอกชํ้าใจทําให้เกิดความลําบากในการแบกหาม เป็นคําพูดที่ให้สัญญากับพวกเขาถึงการปลอบประโลมใจในความเจ็บปวดของพวกเขาอย่างแท้จริง และมีผลชะงัดต่อเส้นทางอุปสรรคของพวกเขา"

มัทธิว 11:25-30

25เวลานั้น พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสว่า “ข้าแต่พระบิดา เจ้าฟ้าเจ้าแผ่นดิน ข้าพเจ้าสรรเสริญพระองค์ที่ทรงปิดบังเรื่องเหล่านี้จากบรรดาผู้มีปรีชาและรอบรู้ แต่ทรงเปิดเผยแก่บรรดาผู้ต่ำต้อย 26ถูกแล้ว พระบิดาเจ้าข้า พระองค์พอพระทัยเช่นนั้น 27พระบิดาทรงมอบทุกสิ่งแก่ข้าพเจ้า ไม่มีใครรู้จักพระบุตร นอกจากพระบิดา และไม่มีใคร
รู้จักพระบิดา นอกจากพระบุตรและผู้ที่พระบุตรเปิดเผยให้รู้
28“ท่านทั้งหลายที่เหน็ดเหนื่อย และแบกภาระหนักจงมาพบเราเถิด เราจะให้ท่านได้พักผ่อน 29จงรับแอกของเราแบกไว้ และมาเป็นศิษย์ของเรา เพราะเรามีใจสุภาพอ่อนโยนและถ่อมตนจิตใจของท่านจะได้รับการพักผ่อน 30เพราะว่าแอกของเราอ่อนนุ่มและภาระที่เราให้ท่านแบกก็เบา”

SUNDAY JULY 5, 2020 – FOURTEENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
Gospel - MT 11:25-30
At that time Jesus exclaimed: “I give praise to you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
for although you have hidden these things from the wise and the learned
you have revealed them to little ones. Yes, Father, such has been your gracious will.
All things have been handed over to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son wishes to reveal him.” “Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened,
and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
544 The kingdom belongs to the poor and lowly, which means those who have accepted it with humble hearts. Jesus is sent to “preach good news to the poor”;he declares them blessed, for “theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” To them—the “little ones” — the Father is pleased to reveal what remains hidden from the wise and the learned. Jesus shares the life of the poor, from the cradle to the cross; he experiences hunger, thirst, and privation. Jesus identifies himself with the poor of every kind and makes active love toward them the condition for entering his kingdom.
From “Great Crusade of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CM-75:6)
6) You know that I do not need anything that you have nor do I need for you to love Me, because I am happy in Myself and I cannot accept any addition to My happiness. If I beg you so much to allow Me to work in you, you must understand that it is solely for your good, and that I do not nurture any hopes in you as far as My happiness is concerned. Therefore, all My words and all My loving care are for your benefit, for the benefit of your hard hearts and myopic minds.

Yes! When you listen to Me, I am happy, but for you, not for Myself – you should understand that. Do not compel Me to seek other souls [e.g., for what is ordained for you]; do not draw away from Me, I beg you, because I want to be always near you. And thus you will experience how light is My yoke and how easy My burden. I do not deceive you; I do not know how to do so. I love you, I repeat, I love you…
From “In Adoration” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (Ch1V-30, ChXI-17)
30) “Because of all that, I ask you to follow Me obediently and without giving up; to come to Me in order to know the gentleness of this your Shepherd who has been made to shed His blood for the purpose of saving you from death…”

17) “Those words that I uttered: ‘Come to Me’ were and are directed to all souls without exception; to all those who suffer and carry burdens or traumas very difficult for them to shoulder. They are the words that promise them the most genuine consolation for their sufferings, and the most efficacious relief for their trials.
ตอบกลับโพส