บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 19 เทศกาลธรรมดา 9 สิงหาคม 2020

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ส.ค. 08, 2020 9:43 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 19 เทศกาลธรรมดา 9 สิงหาคม 2020 จากการรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งความรัก (From " The Great Crusade is Love" ของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส/ Testimony of the Catalina Rivas CL-116:3)

3) ลูกต้องการที่จะเดินผ่านน้ำที่แปรปรวนของมนุษยชาติอย่างปลอดภัยหรือไม่ จงฟังสิ่งที่พ่อจะบอกลูก: อย่ากลัว เพราะความกลัวทําลายความเชื่อ ความวางใจเพิ่มพูนความเชื่อ พ่อรู้ดีว่าการเรียกของพ่อมีอะไรตามมาด้วย พ่อได้ตรวจวิจัยล่วงหน้าถึงแผนสํารองและความเป็นไปได้ทั้งหลายแหล่ ถ้าพ่อเรียกลูก มันเป็นความจริงที่ลูกจะสามารถเอาชนะเล่ห์เหลี่ยมของซาตาน เพราะพ่อช่วยลูกตลอดเวลา

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 14:22-33
พระเยซูเจ้าทรงดำเนินบนผิวน้ำ
22ทันทีหลังจากนั้น พระเยซูเจ้าทรงสั่งให้บรรดาศิษย์ลงเรือข้ามทะเลสาบล่วงหน้าพระองค์ไปในขณะที่พระองค์ทรงจัดให้ประชาชนกลับ 23เมื่อทรงลาประชาชนแล้ว พระองค์ก็เสด็จขึ้นไปบนภูเขาเพื่อทรงอธิษฐานภาวนาตามลำพังครั้นเวลาค่ำ พระองค์ทรงอยู่ที่นั่นเพียงพระองค์เดียว 24ส่วนเรืออยู่ห่างจากฝั่งหลายร้อยเมตร กำลังแล่นโต้คลื่นอย่างหนักเพราะทวนลม 25เมื่อถึงยามที่สี่พระองค์ทรงดำเนินบนทะเลไปหาบรรดาศิษย์ 26เมื่อบรรดาศิษย์เห็นพระองค์ทรงดำเนินอยู่บนทะเลดังนั้น ต่างตกใจมากกล่าวว่า “ผีมา” และส่งเสียงอื้ออึงด้วยความกลัว 27ทันใดนั้นพระเยซูเจ้าตรัสแก่เขาว่า“ทำใจให้ดี เราเอง อย่ากลัวเลย” 28เปโตรทูลตอบว่า “พระเจ้าข้า ถ้าเป็นพระองค์ ก็จงสั่งให้ข้าพเจ้าเดินบนน้ำไปหาพระองค์เถิด” 29พระองค์ตรัสว่า “มาเถิด” เปโตรจึงลงจากเรือ เดินบนน้ำไปหาพระเยซูเจ้า 30แต่เมื่อเห็นว่าลมแรง เขาก็กลัวและเริ่มจมลง แล้วร้องว่า “พระเจ้าข้า ช่วยข้าพเจ้าด้วย” 31ทันใดนั้นพระเยซูเจ้าทรงยื่นพระหัตถ์จับเขา ตรัสว่า “ท่านช่างมีความเชื่อน้อยจริง สงสัยทำไมเล่า” 32เมื่อพระองค์เสด็จขึ้นมาประทับในเรือพร้อมกับเปโตรแล้ว ลมก็สงบ 33คนที่อยู่ในเรือจึงเข้ามากราบนมัสการพระองค์ ทูลว่า “พระองค์เป็นพระบุตรของพระเจ้าอย่างแท้จริง”
SUNDAY AUGUST 9, 2020 – NINETEENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
GOSPEL - MT 14:22-33

After he had fed the people, Jesus made the disciples get into a boat and precede him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowds. After doing so, he went up on the mountain by himself to pray. When it was evening he was there alone. Meanwhile the boat, already a few miles offshore, was being tossed about by the waves, for the wind was against it. During the fourth watch of the night, he came toward them walking on the sea. When the disciples saw him walking on the sea they were terrified. “It is a ghost,” they said, and they cried out in fear. At once Jesus spoke to them, “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.” Peter said to him in reply, “Lord, if it is you, command me to come to you on the water.” He said, “Come.” Peter got out of the boat and began to walk on the water toward Jesus. But when he saw how strong the wind was he became frightened; and, beginning to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!” Immediately Jesus stretched out his hand and caught Peter, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” After they got into the boat, the wind died down. Those who were in the boat did him homage, saying, “Truly, you are the Son of God.”
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
2602 Jesus often draws apart to pray in solitude, on a mountain, preferably at night. He includes all men in his prayer, for he has taken on humanity in his incarnation, and he offers them to the Father when he offers himself. Jesus, the Word who has become flesh, shares by his human prayer in all that “his brethren” experience; he sympathizes with their weaknesses in order to free them. It was for this that the Father sent him. His words and works are the visible manifestation of his prayer in secret.
From “Great Crusade of Love” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-116:3)

3) Do you want to walk safely through the waters of your unstable humanity? Listen to what I tell you: do not be afraid, because fear destroys faith while trust reinforces it. I knew well what My call implied and I have assessed beforehand all contingencies and possibilities. And if I have called you, it is true that you can defeat Satan’s astuteness, because I assist you at all times.
ตอบกลับโพส