บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 21 เทศกาลธรรมดา 23 สิงหาคม 2020

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ส.ค. 22, 2020 7:52 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 21 เทศกาลธรรมดา 23 สิงหาคม 2020 จากการรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งพระเมตตา (From " The Great Crusade is Mercy" ของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส/ Testimony of the Catalina Rivas CM-29:32)

ขอบคุณ: Thaicatholicbible.com; Dict.longdo.com (พจนานุกรม อังกฤษ-ไทย)

32) จงสังเกตุดูเปโตร ซึ่งเป็นตัวอย่าง และดูการสืบทอดตําแหน่งสันตะปาปาที่ศักดิ์สิทธิ์ทั้งหลายจากเขา เพื่อชาวประมงผู้นี้ เพื่อศิลาที่พ่อวางเป็นฐานของพระศาสนจักรที่รักของพ่อ พ่อได้ดําเนินชีพผ่านวันคืนของการภาวนา การอุทิศเสียสละ การจํานน

พ่อรู้ดีว่าอะไรคือความหมายของการเป็นตัวแทนของพ่อ การกระทำในพระนามของพ่อ การแบกรับความรับผิดชอบที่ยิ่งใหญ่มหาศาลในการดูแลฝูงแกะของพ่อ และนั่นก็คือเหตุผลที่พ่อให้เปโตรของขวัญอันยิ่งใหญ่ พ่อทําให้เขาได้รับประสบการณ์ของความเป็นพระเป็นเจ้าของพ่อ เพื่อที่ความอ่อนแอของเขาไม่ควรเป็นอุปสรรคต่องานของพ่อ
พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 16:13-20
เปโตรประกาศความเชื่อ
13พระเยซูเจ้าเสด็จมาถึงเขตเมืองซีซารียาแห่งฟิลิปและตรัสถามบรรดาศิษย์ว่า “คนทั้งหลายกล่าวว่าบุตรแห่งมนุษย์เป็นใคร” 14เขาทูลตอบว่า “บ้างกล่าวว่าเป็นยอห์นผู้ทำพิธีล้าง บ้างกล่าวว่าเป็นประกาศกเอลียาห์ บ้างกล่าวว่าเป็นประกาศกเยเรมีย์หรือประกาศกองค์ใดองค์หนึ่ง” 15พระองค์ตรัสกับเขาว่า “ท่านล่ะคิดว่าเราเป็นใคร” 16ซีโมน เปโตรทูลตอบว่า “พระองค์คือพระคริสตเจ้า พระบุตรของพระเจ้าผู้ทรงชีวิต” 17พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสตอบเขาว่า “ซีโมน บุตรของยอห์น ท่านเป็นสุขเพราะไม่ใช่มนุษย์ที่เปิดเผยให้ท่านรู้ แต่พระบิดาเจ้าของเราผู้สถิตในสวรรค์ทรงเปิดเผย 18เราบอกท่านว่า ท่านคือศิลาและบนศิลานี้ เราจะตั้งพระศาสนจักรของเราประตูนรกจะไม่มีวันชนะพระศาสนจักรได้ 19เราจะมอบกุญแจอาณาจักรสวรรค์ให้ ทุกสิ่งที่ท่านจะผูกบนแผ่นดินนี้ จะผูกไว้ในสวรรค์ด้วย ทุกสิ่งที่ท่านจะแก้ในแผ่นดินนี้ ก็จะแก้ในสวรรค์ด้วย” 20แล้วพระองค์ทรงกำชับบรรดาศิษย์มิให้บอกใครว่าพระองค์คือพระคริสตเจ้า
SUNDAY AUGUST 23, 2020 – TWENTYFIRST SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
GOSPEL - MT 16:13-20
Jesus went into the region of Caesarea Philippi and he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” They replied, “Some say John the Baptist, others Elijah, still others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter said in reply, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus said to him in reply, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father. And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Then he strictly ordered his disciples to tell no one that he was the Christ.
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
553 Jesus entrusted a specific authority to Peter: “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” The “power of the keys” designates authority to govern the house of God, which is the Church. Jesus, the Good Shepherd, confirmed this mandate after his Resurrection: “Feed my sheep.” The power to “bind and loose” connotes the authority to absolve sins, to pronounce doctrinal judgments, and to make disciplinary decisions in the Church. Jesus entrusted this authority to the Church through the ministry of the apostles and in particular through the ministry of Peter, the only one to whom he specifically entrusted the keys of the kingdom.
881 The Lord made Simon alone, whom he named Peter, the “rock” of his Church. He gave him the keys of his Church and instituted him shepherd of the whole flock. “The office of binding and loosing which was given to Peter was also assigned to the college of apostles united to its head.” This pastoral office of Peter and the other apostles belongs to the Church’s very foundation and is continued by the bishops under the primacy of the Pope.
From “The Great Crusade of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CM-29:32)
32) Notice Peter, for example, and look at the line of Holy Pontiffs who have followed him. Well then, for the poor fisherman, for the rock that I placed as the foundation of My beloved Church, I lived through days and nights of prayer, devotion and surrender. I know very well what it means to be My Vicar, to act on behalf of Me, to take upon oneself the immense responsibility of looking after My flock. That is why I gave Peter great gifts. I made him experience My Omnipotence so that his lack of strength should not be an obstacle to My work.
ตอบกลับโพส