บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 24 เทศกาลธรรมดา 13 กันยายน 2020

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ก.ย. 12, 2020 8:17 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 24 เทศกาลธรรมดา 13 กันยายน 2020 จาก "ประตูสู่สวรรค์" (From "Door to Heaven" ของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส/ Testimony of Catalina Rivas DH-11:2)

ขอบคุณ: Thai Bible Catholic Dict.longdo.com (พจนานุกรม อังกฤษ-ไทย)

2) ลูกทุกคน จงมีความสงสารต่อผู้ที่ทําร้ายลูก จงมีความเห็นอกเห็นใจต่อบาปของพวกเขา ถ้าพวกเขาประพฤติดี จงถวายให้พ่อ ถ้าพวกเขาประพฤติไม่ดี จงสวดให้พวกเขา และพยายามช่วยพวกเขา ถ้ามีผู้หนึ่งผู้ใดพยายามแข่งขันกับลูก จงยอมแพ้ถ้าลูกต้องการชนะ

เส้นทางไปสู่ความรอดพ้นเป็นเส้นทางที่นําลูกไปสู่ความพ่ายแพ้ในชีวิตนี้ ถ้าลูกรู้ว่ามีผู้หนึ่งผู้ใดพูดไม่ดีต่อลูก จงรับไว้ด้วยความอดทน และช่วยเขาด้วยการกล่าวสิ่งที่ดีงามต่อเขา ถ้ามีผู้หนึ่งผู้ใดก้าวร้าวล่วงเกินลูก จงรับไว้ด้วยความอดทนเพื่อความรักของพ่อและเพื่อการให้อภัยโทษบาปต่างๆของลูก จงอย่าก้าวร้าวล่วงเกินผู้อื่น แต่จงรับไว้ด้วยความอดทนที่ปราศจากการบ่นคร่ำครวญ

จาก "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งพระเมตตา" From "The Great Crusade of Mercy" Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CM-4:10)

10) พ่อได้พูดว่า: อย่าตัดสินเขา แล้วพระเจ้าจะไม่ทรงตัดสินท่าน จงให้อภัย แล้วท่านจะได้รับการให้อภัย

ในขณะนี้ พ่อขอบอกลูกว่า: จงกําจัดความขมขื่น ทั้งมวลออกจากตัวลูก ความเร่าร้อนปราถนาในความชั่วทั้งมวล ความโมโห ความหยาบคาย การใส่ร้ายป้ายสี และความอาฆาตพยาบาท จงพยายามทําตัวให้เป็นคนใจดีและโอบอ้อมอารี ให้อภัยเหมือนที่พ่อให้อภัยลูก แล้วลูกจะได้รับความรักที่เปี่ยมไปด้วยความเมตตาของพ่อ

ความรักและความเมตตา ไม่สามารถก่อเกิดในที่ที่มีความขัดแย้งทะเลาะวิวาท จงให้อภัยตัวลูกเอง เพื่อที่พ่อจะให้อภัยลูก อย่าเก็บสะสมการถูกตําหนิกล่าวโทษไม่ดีต่างๆต่อตัวลูก จงรักตัวลูก ลูกไม่สามารถที่จะให้อภัย ถ้าปราศจากการลืม ลูกไม่สามารถที่จะมีหัวใจที่บริสุทธิ์ผุดผ่องได้ เพราะความเมตตาเชื่อมโยงกับการให้อภัย
พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 18:21-35
การให้อภัยความผิด
21เปโตรเข้ามาทูลถามพระเยซูเจ้าว่า “พระเจ้าข้า ถ้าพี่น้องทำผิดต่อข้าพเจ้า ข้าพเจ้าต้องยกโทษให้เขาสักกี่ครั้ง ถึงเจ็ดครั้งหรือไม่” 22พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสตอบว่า “เราไม่ได้บอกท่านว่าต้องยกโทษให้เจ็ดครั้ง แต่ต้องยกโทษให้เจ็ดคูณเจ็ดสิบครั้ง”
อุปมาเรื่องลูกหนี้ไร้เมตตา
23อาณาจักรสวรรค์เปรียบได้กับกษัตริย์พระองค์หนึ่ง ทรงประสงค์จะตรวจบัญชีหนี้สินของผู้รับใช้ 24ขณะที่ทรงเริ่มตรวจบัญชีนั้น มีผู้นำชายผู้หนึ่งเข้ามา ชายผู้นี้เป็นหนี้อยู่เป็นพันล้านบาท 25เขาไม่มีสิ่งใดจะชำระหนี้ได้ กษัตริย์จึงตรัสสั่งให้ขายทั้งตัวเขา บุตรภรรยาและทรัพย์สินทั้งหมดเพื่อใช้หนี้ 26ผู้รับใช้กราบพระบาททูลอ้อนวอนว่า ‘ขอทรงพระกรุณาผลัดหนี้ไว้ก่อนเถิด แล้วข้าพเจ้าจะชำระหนี้ให้ทั้งหมด’ 27กษัตริย์ทรงสงสารจึงทรงปล่อยเขาไปและทรงยกหนี้ให้ 28ขณะที่ผู้รับใช้ออกไป ก็พบเพื่อนผู้รับใช้ด้วยกันซึ่งเป็นหนี้เขาอยู่ไม่กี่พันบาทเขาเข้าไปคว้าคอบีบไว้แน่น พูดว่า ‘เจ้าเป็นหนี้ข้าอยู่เท่าไร จงจ่ายให้หมด’ 29“เพื่อนคนนั้นคุกเข่าลงอ้อนวอนว่า ‘กรุณาผลัดหนี้ไว้ก่อนเถิด แล้วข้าพเจ้าจะชำระหนี้ให้’ 30แต่เขาไม่ยอมฟัง นำลูกหนี้ไปขังไว้จนกว่าจะชำระหนี้ให้หมด 31เพื่อนผู้รับใช้อื่น ๆ เห็นดังนั้นต่างสลดใจมาก จึงนำความทั้งหมดไปทูลกษัตริย์32พระองค์จึงทรงเรียกชายผู้นั้นมา ตรัสว่า ‘เจ้าคนสารเลว ข้ายกหนี้สินของเจ้าทั้งหมดเพราะเจ้าขอร้อง 33เจ้าต้องเมตตาเพื่อนผู้รับใช้ด้วยกัน เหมือนกับที่ข้าได้เมตตาเจ้ามิใช่หรือ’ 34กษัตริย์กริ้วมาก ตรัสสั่งให้นำผู้รับใช้นั้นไปทรมานจนกว่าจะชำระหนี้หมดสิ้น 35พระบิดาของเราผู้สถิตในสวรรค์จะทรงกระทำต่อท่านทำนองเดียวกัน ถ้าท่านแต่ละคนไม่ยอมยกโทษให้พี่น้องจากใจจริง”
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2020 – TWENTYFOURTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
GOSPEL – MT 18:21-35

Peter approached Jesus and asked him, "Lord, if my brother sins against me, how often must I forgive? As many as seven times?" Jesus answered, "I say to you, not seven times but seventy-seven times. That is why the kingdom of heaven may be likened to a king who decided to settle accounts with his servants. When he began the accounting, a debtor was brought before him who owed him a huge amount. Since he had no way of paying it back, his master ordered him to be sold, along with his wife, his children, and all his property, in payment of the debt. At that, the servant fell down, did him homage, and said, 'Be patient with me, and I will pay you back in full.' Moved with compassion the master of that servant let him go and forgave him the loan. When that servant had left, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a much smaller amount. He seized him and started to choke him, demanding, 'Pay back what you owe.' Falling to his knees, his fellow servant begged him, 'Be patient with me, and I will pay you back.' But he refused. Instead, he had the fellow servant put in prison until he paid back the debt. Now when his fellow servants saw what had happened, they were deeply disturbed, and went to their master and reported the whole affair. His master summoned him and said to him, 'You wicked servant!
I forgave you your entire debt because you begged me to. Should you not have had pity on your fellow servant, as I had pity on you?' Then in anger his master handed him over to the torturers until he should pay back the whole debt. So will my heavenly Father do to you, unless each of you forgives your brother from your heart."
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
1425 "You were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God." One must appreciate the magnitude of the gift God has given us in the sacraments of Christian initiation in order to grasp the degree to which sin is excluded for him who has "put on Christ." But the apostle John also says: "If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." And the Lord himself taught us to pray: "Forgive us our trespasses," linking our forgiveness of one another's offenses to the forgiveness of our sins that God will grant us.

1466 The confessor is not the master of God's forgiveness, but its servant. The minister of this sacrament should unite himself to the intention and charity of Christ. He should have a proven knowledge of Christian behavior, experience of human affairs, respect and sensitivity toward the one who has fallen; he must love the truth, be faithful to the Magisterium of the Church, and lead the penitent with patience toward healing and full maturity. He must pray and do penance for his penitent, entrusting him to the Lord's mercy.

2842 … "Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful"; "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another." It is impossible to keep the Lord's commandment by imitating the divine model from outside; there has to be a vital participation, coming from the depths of the heart, in the holiness and the mercy and the love of our God. Only the Spirit by whom we live can make "ours" the same mind that was in Christ Jesus. Then the unity of forgiveness becomes possible and we find ourselves "forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave" us.

From “Door to Heaven” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (DH-11:2)
2) All of you, have pity for those who hurt you, have compassion for their sins; if they behave well, offer it to Me, if they behave badly, pray for them and try to help them. When someone tries to compete with you, lose if you want to win. The road to salvation is the road that leads you to lose in this life. If you know that someone has spoken ill of you, bear it with patience and help them by speaking well of them. If someone offends you, bear it with patience for My love and for the forgiveness of your sins. Do not offend anybody else, but bear it patiently without complaint!

From “The Great Crusade of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CM-4:10)
10) I have said: “Do not judge, and you will not be judged; forgive, and you will be forgiven.” Now, I say to you: rid yourself of all bitterness, all evil passion and anger, rudeness, slander and malice; try to be kind and compassionate; forgive as I have forgiven you and you will receive My Merciful Love. Love and Mercy cannot exist where there is discord. Forgive yourself so that I may forgive you. Do not store up negative reproaches against yourself – love yourself, be merciful with yourself, be compassionate. You cannot forgive without forgetting, for you would be unable to have a pure heart, and Mercy is linked to forgiveness.
ตอบกลับโพส