บทความเสริมศรัทธา ของมิสซา อาทิตย์ที่ 26 เทศกาลธรรมดา 27 กัน

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ก.ย. 26, 2020 11:01 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา ของมิสซา อาทิตย์ที่ 26 เทศกาลธรรมดา 27 กันยายน 2020

จาก"การรณรงค์แห่งความรัก" (From "The Great Crusade of Love") ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส/ Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-72:2)

ขอบคุณ: Thaicatholicbible.com, dict.longdo.com (พจนานุกรม อังกฤษ-ไทย)

(รวมทุกบทความเสริมศรัทธาประจำมิสซาวันอาทิตย์: ไลน์ "กลุ่มรักแม่พระ" ใน San Man Album และ http://www.newmana.com ในเว็บบอร์ด " สารของพระแม่ผู้เห็นอกเห็นใจฯ" ใต้หัวข้อ " รวมบทความเสริมศรัทธาวันอาทิตย์")

2) ลูกรู้หรือเปล่าว่า บนเส้นทางนั้น พ่อได้กักตัวลูกหลายครั้งหลายหน เพราะลูกต้องการหวลกลับไปสู่พายุหมุนของบาป...ลูกคนบาปเก่า ต้องการเป็นศัตรูของพ่อที่ประกาศก้องให้รู้กัน พ่อขอบอกลูกว่า ลูกอาจจะเป็นศัตรูที่เข้มแข็งของพ่อ และอาจจะผงาดตัวอยู่ในระดับแนวหน้าของผู้ที่เกลียดพ่อ...พ่อบอกลูกเพื่อที่จะเน้นให้ลูกรู้ว่าทุกขณะเวลาเป็นการเลือกระหว่างความชั่วและความดีของลูก

ลูกรู้หรือเปล่าว่า พ่ออนุญาตให้ลูกแกว่งไปมาระหว่าง "ไม่" และ "ใช่" เพื่อเป็นการเสริมความแข็งแกร่งของ "ใช่" การเล่นเกมนี้ทําความอิดหนาระอาใจให้กับลูก แต่มันเป็นสิ่งที่จําเป็น ศัตรูของลูกหยิ่งจองหองและรุนแรงเหี้ยมโหดที่ลูกต้องทําตัวให้ชิน

มีวิญญานมากมายที่กําลังรอคอยสัญญานจากพ่อที่จะให้เกียรติลูกในสวรรค์ แต่การนี้จะสําเร็จเมื่อถึงเวลาอันสมควร งานของพ่อจะปรากฎในความสว่างของความรักของพ่อ ท่ามกลางการขับร้องสรรเสริญของลูกทุกคนของพ่อ และการชมเชยยกย่องของแม่ผู้เป็นสุดที่รักของลูกๆทุกคน

พ่อจะให้เกียรติผู้ที่ให้เกียรติพ่อ และผู้ที่กราบนมัสการพ่อ จะได้รับความรักของทุกคนที่ให้เกียรติพ่อ

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 21:28-32
อุปมาเรื่องบุตรสองคน
28“ท่านทั้งหลายคิดเห็นอย่างไร ชายคนหนึ่งมีบุตรสองคน เขาไปพบบุตรคนแรกพูดว่า “ลูกเอ๋ย วันนี้ จงไปทำงานในสวนองุ่นเถิด” 29บุตรตอบว่า “ลูกไม่อยากไป” แต่ต่อมาก็เปลี่ยนใจและไปทำงาน 30พ่อจึงไปพบบุตรคนที่สอง พูดอย่างเดียวกัน บุตรคนที่สองตอบว่า “ครับพ่อ” แต่แล้วก็ไม่ได้ไป 31สองคนนี้ใครทำตามใจพ่อ” พวกเขาตอบว่า “คนแรก” พระเยซูเจ้าจึงตรัสว่า “เราบอกความจริงแก่ท่านทั้งหลายว่า คนเก็บภาษีและหญิงโสเภณีจะเข้าสู่พระอาณาจักรของพระเจ้าก่อนท่าน 32เพราะยอห์นได้มาพบท่าน ชี้หนทางแห่งความชอบธรรมท่านก็ไม่เชื่อ
ยอห์น ส่วนคนเก็บภาษีและหญิงโสเภณีเชื่อ แต่ท่านทั้งหลายเห็นดังนี้แล้ว ก็ยังคงไม่เปลี่ยนใจมาเชื่อยอห์น

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 2020 – TWENTYSIXTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

GOSPEL - MT 21:28-32
Jesus said to the chief priests and elders of the people: "What is your opinion? A man had two sons. He came to the first and said, 'Son, go out and work in the vineyard today.' He said in reply, 'I will not, ' but afterwards changed his mind and went. The man came to the other son and gave the same order. He said in reply, 'Yes, sir, ‘but did not go. Which of the two did his father's will?" They answered, "The first." Jesus said to them, "Amen, I say to you, tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God before you. When John came to you in the way of righteousness, you did not believe him; but tax collectors and prostitutes did. Yet even when you saw that, you did not later change your minds and believe him."
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
2153 In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus explained the second commandment: “You have heard that it was said to the men of old, ‘You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform to the Lord what you have sworn.’ But I say to you, Do not swear at all.... Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from the evil one.” Jesus teaches that every oath involves a reference to God and that God’s presence and his truth must be honored in all speech. Discretion in calling upon God is allied with a respectful awareness of his presence, which all our assertions either witness to or mock.

2427 Human work proceeds directly from persons created in the image of God and called to prolong the work of creation by subduing the earth, both with and for one another. Hence work is a duty: “If anyone will not work, let him not eat.” Work honors the Creator’s gifts and the talents received from him. It can also be redemptive. By enduring the hardship of work in union with Jesus, the carpenter of Nazareth and the one crucified on Calvary, man collaborates in a certain fashion with the Son of God in his redemptive work. He shows himself to be a disciple of Christ by carrying the cross, daily, in the work he is called to accomplish. Work can be a means of sanctification and a way of animating earthly realities with the Spirit of Christ.
From “Great Crusade of Love” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-72:2)
2) You know that on the road I have had to detain you many times because you wanted to return to the whirlwind of sin… You, old sinner, wanted to become My declared enemy and, I tell you, you would have been a strong one and would possibly positioned yourself up front among those who hate Me… I mention this to convince you that each moment is for you an alternative of evil and good. And do you know why I allow you to oscillate between “no” and “yes” - in order to strengthen your “yes”.

The game bothers you but it is necessary; the enemy is vain and violent, but you must get used to this. So many souls are waiting for a sign from Me to honor you in Heaven! But this will be done in due course and My work will appear in the light of My Love among the canticle of all My children and the praises of your most beloved Mother. I will honor whoever honors Me, and whoever worships Me, will be loved by all who honor Me.
ตอบกลับโพส