เสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา ของมิสซา อาทิตย์ที่ 27 เทศกาลธรรมดา 4

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ต.ค. 03, 2020 11:19 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา ของมิสซา อาทิตย์ที่ 27 เทศกาลธรรมดา 4 ตุลาคม 2020

จาก"การรณรงค์แห่งความรัก" (From "The Great Crusade of Love") ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส/ Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-158:5-6)

ขอบคุณ: Thaicatholicbible.com, dict.longdo.com (พจนานุกรม อังกฤษ-ไทย)

(รวมทุกบทความเสริมศรัทธาประจำมิสซาวันอาทิตย์: ไลน์ "กลุ่มรักแม่พระ" ใน San Man Album และ www.newmana.com ในเว็บบอร์ด " สารของพระแม่ผู้เห็นอกเห็นใจฯ" ใต้หัวข้อ " รวมบทความเสริมศรัทธาวันอาทิตย์")

5) จากยุคสมัยหนึ่งไปสู่ยุคสมัยหนึ่ง อารยธรรมต่างๆต้องการรื้อฟื้นใหม่ ประวัติศาสตร์มีตัวอย่างเพียบพร้อม อารยธรรมเก่าถูกโค่นลง อารยธรรมใหม่ถูกสร้างขึ้น และนี่ก็คือสภาพของอารยธรรมในยุคปัจจุบัน ด้วยการปฏิเสธความสว่าง มนุษย์สมควรถูกลงทัณฑ์จากความมืด

6) ลูกสาวของพ่อ จงมีสันติสุขในหัวใจ ลูกจะเป็นหนึ่งเดียวกับพ่อแบบบริบูรณ์ผ่านวิถีทางของความรักและความเจ็บปวด พ่อได้เลือกลูกเพื่อสิ่งนี้ แต่ไม่ต้องกลัว พ่อจะไม่ปล่อยให้ลูกเป็นกําพร้า พ่อมีท้องทุ่งที่ต้องเก็บเกี่ยว ท้องทุ่งนี้เป็นของพ่อ พ่อต้องรวบรวมผลของมัน วิญญาณต้องถูกเขย่าเก็บเกี่ยว พระสงฆ์ที่อยู่ในที่ฟังแก้บาปควรให้ความสนใจในสิ่งนี้

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 21:33-43
อุปมาเรื่องคนเช่าสวนชั่วร้าย
33“ท่านทั้งหลาย จงฟังอุปมาอีกเรื่องหนึ่งเถิด คหบดีผู้หนึ่งปลูกองุ่นไว้สวนหนึ่ง ทำรั้วล้อม ขุดบ่อย่ำองุ่น สร้างหอเฝ้า ให้ชาวสวนเช่า แล้วก็ออกเดินทางไปต่างเมือง 34เมื่อใกล้ถึงฤดูเก็บผล เจ้าของสวนจึงให้ผู้รับใช้ไปพบคนเช่าสวนเพื่อรับส่วนแบ่งจากผลผลิต 35แต่คนเช่าสวนได้จับคนใช้ ทุบตีคนหนึ่ง ฆ่าอีกคนหนึ่ง เอาหินทุ่มอีกคนหนึ่ง 36เจ้าของสวนจึงส่งผู้รับใช้จำนวนมากกว่าพวกแรกไปอีก คนเช่าสวนก็ทำกับพวกนี้เช่นเดียวกัน 37ในที่สุด เจ้าของสวนได้ส่งบุตรชายของตนไปพบคนเช่าสวน คิดว่า ‘คนเช่าสวนคงจะเกรงใจลูกของเราบ้าง’ 38แต่เมื่อคนเช่าสวนเห็นบุตรเจ้าของสวนมา ก็พูดกันว่า ‘คนนี้เป็นทายาท เราจงฆ่าเขาเสียเถิด เราจะได้มรดกของเขา’
39“เขาจึงจับบุตรเจ้าของสวน นำตัวออกไปนอกสวนแล้วฆ่าเสีย 40ดังนี้ เมื่อเจ้าของสวนมา เขาจะทำอย่างไรกับคนเช่าสวนพวกนั้น” 41บรรดาผู้ฟังตอบว่า “เจ้าของสวนจะกำจัดพวกใจอำมหิตนี้อย่างโหดเหี้ยม และจะยกสวนให้คนอื่นเช่า ซึ่งจะแบ่งผลคืนให้เขาตามกำหนดเวลา” 42พระเยซูเจ้าจึงตรัสว่า “ท่านมิได้อ่านในพระคัมภีร์หรือว่าหินที่ช่างก่อสร้างทิ้งเสียนั้น ได้กลายเป็นศิลาหัวมุม
องค์พระผู้เป็นเจ้าได้ทรงกระทำเช่นนั้น เป็นที่น่าอัศจรรย์แก่เรายิ่งนัก 43“ดังนั้น เราบอกท่านว่า พระอาณาจักรของพระเจ้าจะถูกยกจากท่านทั้งหลาย ไปมอบให้แก่ชนชาติอื่นที่จะทำให้บังเกิดผล”
SUNDAY OCTOBER 4, 2020 – TWENTYSEVENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
GOSPEL - MT 21:33-43
Jesus said to the chief priests and the elders of the people: "Hear another parable.
There was a landowner who planted a vineyard, put a hedge around it, dug a wine press in it, and built a tower. Then he leased it to tenants and went on a journey. When vintage time drew near, he sent his servants to the tenants to obtain his produce. But the tenants seized the servants and one they beat, another they killed, and a third they stoned. Again he sent other servants, more numerous than the first ones, but they treated them in the same way. Finally, he sent his son to them, thinking, 'They will respect my son.' But when the tenants saw the son, they said to one another, 'This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and acquire his inheritance.’ They seized him, threw him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What will the owner of the vineyard do to those tenants when he comes?" They answered him, "He will put those wretched men to a wretched death and lease his vineyard to other tenants who will give him the produce at the proper times." Jesus said to them, "Did you never read in the Scriptures: The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone;
by the Lord has this been done, and it is wonderful in our eyes? Therefore, I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people that will produce its fruit."
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
604 By giving up his own Son for our sins, God manifests that his plan for us is one of benevolent love, prior to any merit on our part: “In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the expiation for our sins.” God “shows his love for us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.”

443 Peter could recognize the transcendent character of the Messiah’s divine sonship because Jesus had clearly allowed it to be so understood. To his accusers’ question before the Sanhedrin, “Are you the Son of God, then?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am.” Well before this, Jesus referred to himself as “the Son” who knows the Father, as distinct from the “servants” God had earlier sent to his people; he is superior even to the angels……
From “Great Crusade of Love” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-158:5-6)
5) From time to time, civilizations have need of renewal. History is full of examples. The old ones are overthrown; new ones are built, and this is the case with the present day civilization. Having refused the Light, men deserve the punishment of darkness…
6) Have peace in your heart, daughter; through the way of love and pain you will get to perfect union with Me. I have chosen you for this. But do not fear, I shall not leave you an orphan. I have a field that I must cultivate; this field is Mine. I must gather its fruit; souls must be shaken. Priests in the confessional should pay attention to this.
ตอบกลับโพส