บทความเสริมศรัทธา ของมิสซา อาทิตย์ที่ 28 เทศกาลธรรมดา 11 ตุล

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ต.ค. 10, 2020 10:40 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา ของมิสซา อาทิตย์ที่ 28 เทศกาลธรรมดา 11 ตุลาคม 2020

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 22:1-14

จาก"ประตูสู่สวรรค์" (From "Door to Heaven") ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส/ Testimony of Catalina Rivas (DH-32:9,11)

ขอบคุณ: Thaicatholicbible.com, dict.longdo.com (พจนานุกรม อังกฤษ-ไทย)

(รวมทุกบทความเสริมศรัทธาประจำมิสซาวันอาทิตย์: ไลน์ "กลุ่มรักแม่พระ" ใน San Man Album และ www.newmana.com ในเว็บบอร์ด " สารของพระแม่ผู้เห็นอกเห็นใจฯ" ใต้หัวข้อ " รวมบทความเสริมศรัทธาวันอาทิตย์")

9) พ่อจะพูดถึงการประทับของพ่อในศีลมหาสนิท...มนุษย์รู้ว่าเขาตาบอดเมื่อได้พยายามแก้ไขปัญหาที่มากหลาย เขารู้จากประสบการถึงความสามารถในการล้มเซและทรุดฮวบ ความไม่สามารถที่จะลุกขึ้นยืน เขารู้ว่าถ้าความอ่อนแอของกําลังในสภาพของมนุษย์ของเขาที่ต่อสู้กับศัตรูมากมายที่รายล้อมตัวเขา เขาจะถูกพิชิตในการต่อสู้ที่ทําให้เขาต้องตาย

แต่มนุษย์ไม่ต้องการรู้ว่าการช่วยเหลือสามารถพบได้ในพ่อพระเป็นเจ้า เขาไม่ต้องการรับรู้ว่า พ่อประทับอยู่ในตู้ศีลมหาสนิท และปราถนาที่จะดํารงชีพในหัวใจของลูกทุกคนของพ่อ นี่คือสาเหตุที่ทําให้พวกเขาหลีกเลี่ยงการรับศีลมหาสนิท

ถ้าพวกเขาทําแบบมีเหตุมีผล เขาจะรีบเร่งค้นหาพ่อ เพื่อที่จะร่วมกับพ่อในหนทาง ความจริง ชีวิตที่เป็นตัวของพ่อเอง

เป็นที่น่าเสียดายที่เขาได้ประดิษฐ์ประดอยข้อแก้ตัวที่ละเอียดอ่อนเพื่อที่จะแยกตัวออกห่างจากพระแท่น เมื่อถึงจุดสุดท้าย เขาได้ทําความอยุติธรรมซ้ำ เหมือนแขกเหรื่อที่พ่อได้เชิญไปร่วมอาหารมื้อเย็นที่ยิ่งใหญ่ที่พ่อได้กล่าวถึงในพระวรสารของพ่อ

11) จงบอกพวกเขาว่าพ่อกําลังเรียกพวกเขา: จงมา จงกิน เพราะพระกายของพ่อไม่ได้ดํารงชีพในผู้ไม่กิน ...ถ้าพวกมนุษย์ได้เข้าใจว่าผู้ใดเป็นผู้ที่กําลังเชื้อเชิญและกําลังนําทางพวกเขา ถ้าพวกเขาได้สามารถเข้าใจถึงความยิ่งใหญ่อลังการของพระราชวังที่พวกเขาได้รับเชิญ และชิมความอ่อนนุ่มของอาหารที่ได้เสนอให้พวกเขา พวกเขาจะพบว่า มันได้โอบกอดความสดชื่นและหวานฉ่ำทั้งมวลที่เหนือกว่าน้ำผึ้งและนุ่มนวลกว่าปังสาลี และด้วยสิ่งเหล่านี้ทั้งมวล มนุษย์ยังคงร้องว่า พวกเขาตายเพราะความหิวโหย ทั้งๆที่พวกเขามีปังจากสวรรค์ที่อยู่ในช่วงเอื้อมมือกุมของพวกเขา
อุปมาเรื่องงานวิวาหมงคล
22 1พระเยซูเจ้าทรงเล่าเป็นอุปมาอีกเรื่องหนึ่งว่า 2“อาณาจักรสวรรค์เปรียบได้กับกษัตริย์พระองค์หนึ่งซึ่งทรงจัดงานอภิเษกสมรสให้พระโอรส 3ทรงส่งผู้รับใช้ไปเรียกผู้รับเชิญให้มาในงานวิวาห์ แต่พวกเขาไม่ต้องการมา 4พระองค์จึงทรงส่งผู้รับใช้อื่นไปอีก รับสั่งว่า ‘จงไปบอกผู้รับเชิญว่า บัดนี้เราได้เตรียมการเลี้ยงไว้พร้อมแล้ว ได้ฆ่าวัวและสัตว์อ้วนพีแล้ว ทุกสิ่งพร้อมสรรพ เชิญมาในงานวิวาห์เถิด’ 5แต่ผู้รับเชิญมิได้สนใจ คนหนึ่งไปที่ทุ่งนา อีกคนหนึ่งไปทำธุรกิจ 6คนที่เหลือได้จับผู้รับใช้ของกษัตริย์ ทำร้ายและฆ่าเสีย 7กษัตริย์กริ้ว จึงทรงส่งกองทหารไปทำลายฆาตกรเหล่านั้นและเผาเมืองของเขาด้วย 8แล้วพระองค์ตรัสแก่ผู้รับใช้ว่า ‘งานวิวาห์พร้อมแล้ว แต่ผู้รับเชิญไม่เหมาะสมกับงานนี้ 9จงไปตามทางแยก พบผู้ใดก็ตาม จงเชิญมาในงานวิวาห์เถิด’ 10บรรดาผู้รับใช้จึงออกไปตามถนน เชิญทุกคนที่พบมารวมกัน ทั้งคนเลวและคนดี แขกรับเชิญจึงมาเต็มห้องงานอภิเษกสมรส 11กษัตริย์เสด็จมาทอดพระเนตรแขกรับเชิญ ทรงเห็นคนหนึ่งไม่สวมเสื้อสำหรับงานวิวาห์ 12จึงตรัสแก่เขาว่า ‘เพื่อนเอ๋ย ท่านไม่ได้สวมเสื้อสำหรับงานวิวาห์ แล้วเข้ามาที่นี่ได้อย่างไร’ คนนั้นก็นิ่ง 13กษัตริย์จึงตรัสสั่งผู้รับใช้ว่า ‘จงมัดมือมัดเท้าของเขา เอาไปทิ้งในที่มืดข้างนอกเถิด ที่นั่น จะมีแต่การร่ำไห้คร่ำครวญ และขบฟันด้วยความขุ่นเคือง 14เพราะผู้รับเชิญมีมาก แต่ผู้รับเลือกมีน้อย’”

SUNDAY OCTOBER 11, 2020 – TWENTYEIGHTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

GOSPEL - MT 22:1-14
Jesus again in reply spoke to the chief priests and elders of the people in parables, saying, "The kingdom of heaven may be likened to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son. He dispatched his servants to summon the invited guests to the feast, but they refused to come. A second time he sent other servants, saying, ‘Tell those invited: “Behold, I have prepared my banquet, my calves and fattened cattle are killed, and everything is ready; come to the feast.”’ Some ignored the invitation and went away, one to his farm, another to his business. The rest laid hold of his servants, mistreated them, and killed them. The king was enraged and sent his troops, destroyed those murderers, and burned their city. Then he said to his servants, 'The feast is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy to come. Go out, therefore, into the main roads and invite to the feast whomever you find.’ The servants went out into the streets and gathered all they found, bad and good alike,
and the hall was filled with guests. But when the king came in to meet the guests,
he saw a man there not dressed in a wedding garment. The king said to him, 'My friend, how is it that you came in here without a wedding garment?' But he was reduced to silence. Then the king said to his attendants, 'Bind his hands and feet, and cast him into the darkness outside, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.’
Many are invited, but few are chosen."
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
1036 The affirmations of Sacred Scripture and the teachings of the Church on the subject of hell are a call to the responsibility incumbent upon man to make use of his freedom in view of his eternal destiny. They are at the same time an urgent call to conversion: “Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few.” Since we know neither the day nor the hour, we should follow the advice of the Lord and watch constantly so that, when the single course of our earthly life is completed, we may merit to enter with him into the marriage feast and be numbered among the blessed, and not, like the wicked and slothful servants, be ordered to depart into the eternal fire, into the outer darkness where “men will weep and gnash their teeth.”
From “Door to Heaven” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (DH-32:9, 11)
9) Speak about My presence in the Eucharist... Man knows he is blind when trying to solve so many problems. He knows by experience his ability to fall and collapse, his inability to rise. He knows that if his weak human strength opposes as many enemies as surround him, he will be conquered in mortal combat. But what man does not want to know is that help can be found in God. He does not want to accept that I am in the Tabernacle and that I long to dwell in the heart of all My children. That is why they avoid Communion. If he acted rationally, he would hasten to find Me, to join Me in the way, the truth, the life that I am Myself. Unfortunately, he invents a multitude of elaborate excuses to distance himself from the altar, but in the end he repeats the same injustices of those guests invited to the great dinner that I speak of in My Gospel.
11) Tell them that I am calling them: Come, eat, because My Body does not live in those who do not eat... If only men would understand who it is that is inviting and leading them. If only they could comprehend the splendid palace to which they have been invited and taste the tenderness of the meal offered to them, they would find out it embraces all the delights and is sweeter than honey, whiter than milk, more generous than wine and more delicate than wheat bread. And with all this, men continue to cry out that they died of hunger, when they have bread from Heaven within their grasp.
ตอบกลับโพส