บทความเสริมศรัทธา ของมิสซา อาทิตย์ที่ 29 เทศกาลธรรมดา 18 ตุล

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ต.ค. 17, 2020 8:22 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา ของมิสซา อาทิตย์ที่ 29 เทศกาลธรรมดา 18 ตุลาคม 2020

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 22:15-21

จาก"การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งการไถ่กู้" (From "The great crusade of Salvation") ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส/ Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CS -4:11)

ขอบคุณ: Thaicatholicbible.com, dict.longdo.com (พจนานุกรม อังกฤษ-ไทย)

(รวมทุกบทความเสริมศรัทธาประจำมิสซาวันอาทิตย์: ไลน์ "กลุ่มรักแม่พระ" ใน San Man Album และ www.newmana.com ในเว็บบอร์ด " สารของพระแม่ผู้เห็นอกเห็นใจฯ" ใต้หัวข้อ "รวมบทความเสริมศรัทธาวันอาทิตย์")

11) พ่อรู้ว่ามีแผนการร้ายหลายอย่างจากมนุษย์และจากนรก ที่ได้คบคิดกันเพื่อทําร้ายสุขภาพของร่างกายนอกเหนือจากสุขภาพของวิญญานของลูก พ่อรู้ดีว่ามีความเลวร้ายมากมายที่แผ่กระจายในโลกนี้ แต่ลูกเป็นของพ่อ และพ่อจะปกป้องลูก แม้ว่าลูกจะได้รับความเจ็บปวดจากผลลัพธ์ของความชั่วร้ายของผู้อื่น
การเสียภาษีแก่พระจักรพรรดิซีซาร์
15ครั้งนั้น ชาวฟาริสีปรึกษากันเพื่อจับผิดพระวาจาของพระเยซูเจ้า 16จึงส่งศิษย์ของตนพร้อมกับคนที่เป็นฝ่ายของกษัตริย์เฮโรดมาทูลถามพระเยซูเจ้าว่า “พระอาจารย์ พวกเรารู้ว่าท่านเป็นคนเที่ยงตรง สั่งสอนวิถีทางของพระเจ้าตามความจริง โดยไม่ลำเอียง เพราะท่านไม่เห็นแก่หน้าใคร 17 ดังนั้น โปรดบอกเราเถิดว่า ท่านมีความเห็นว่าการเสียภาษีแก่พระจักรพรรดิซีซาร์เป็นการถูกต้องหรือไม่” 18พระเยซูเจ้าทรงหยั่งรู้เจตนาร้ายของเขา จึงตรัสว่า “พวกคนเจ้าเล่ห์ เจ้ามาทดลองเราทำไม 19จงนำเงินที่ใช้เสียภาษีมาให้ดูสักเหรียญหนึ่ง” เขาก็นำเงินเหรียญมาถวาย 20พระองค์จึงตรัสถามว่า “รูปและคำจารึกนี้เป็นของใคร” 21เขาตอบว่า “เป็นของพระจักรพรรดิซีซาร์” พระองค์จึงตรัสว่า “ของของซีซาร์ จงคืนให้ซีซาร์ และของของพระเจ้า ก็จงคืนให้พระเจ้าเถิด” 22เมื่อคนเหล่านั้นได้ยิน ต่างประหลาดใจ แล้วผละจากพระองค์ไป
SUNDAY OCTOBER 18, 2020 – TWENTYNINTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
GOSPEL - MT 22:15-21
The Pharisees went off and plotted how they might entrap Jesus in speech. They sent their disciples to him, with the Herodians, saying, "Teacher, we know that you are a truthful man and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. And you are not concerned with anyone's opinion, for you do not regard a person's status. Tell us, then, what is your opinion: Is it lawful to pay the census tax to Caesar or not?"
Knowing their malice, Jesus said, "Why are you testing me, you hypocrites? Show me the coin that pays the census tax." Then they handed him the Roman coin. He said to them, "Whose image is this and whose inscription?" They replied, "Caesar's." At that he said to them, "Then repay to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God."
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
2240 Submission to authority and co–responsibility for the common good make it morally obligatory to pay taxes, to exercise the right to vote, and to defend one’s country:
2242 The citizen is obliged in conscience not to follow the directives of civil authorities when they are contrary to the demands of the moral order, to the fundamental rights of persons or the teachings of the Gospel. Refusing obedience to civil authorities, when their demands are contrary to those of an upright conscience, finds its justification in the distinction between serving God and serving the political community. “Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” “We must obey God rather than men”
From “Great Crusade of Salvation” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CS-4:11)
11) I know that many conspiracies, human as well as infernal, are plotted against your physical health in addition to your spiritual health. I know very well how much malice there is spread in the world. But you are Mine and I will protect you, even if you suffer some consequence of the wickedness of others.
ตอบกลับโพส