บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 33 ในเทศกาลธรรมดา 15 พฤศจิกายน

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1240
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ พ.ย. 14, 2020 12:15 pm

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 33 ในเทศกาลธรรมดา 15 พฤศจิกายน 2020
พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 25:14-30

จาก "ประตูสู่สวรรค์" ( From " The Door to Heaven") ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (Testimony of Catalina Rivas DH-53:2, DH -34: 3,7-8)

2) ลูกของพ่อ เหมือนกับที่พ่อได้กําหนดวันในชีวิตของลูก ระดับความศักดิ์สิทธิ์หรือพรสวรรค์ที่พ่อปราถนาให้ลูกทุกคน พ่อก็ได้กําหนดจํานวนบาปที่ต้องการให้อภัยลูกแต่ละคน เมื่อการวัดได้บรรลุถึงขั้นเต็มเปี่ยม จะไม่มีที่สําหรับการให้อภัย

3) ลูกถามพ่อว่า ทําไมวันนี้ที่เป็นวันศุกร์ต้นเดือน ลูกไม่ได้รับรอยแผลของพ่อ ความเจ็บปวดของลูกไม่ใช่การเตือนลูกให้รําลึกถึงดอกหรือ พ่อไม่ต้องการให้มือทั้งสองของลูกพิการ เพราะขณะนี้พ่อปราถนาอย่างยิ่งที่จะให้ลูกทํางานของพ่อที่กําลังดําเนินอยู่...

7) ถูกแล้วที่พระโลหิตของพ่อจะถูกเปรียบเทียบ พ่อบอกลูกแล้วมิใช่หรือ มันเป็นสิ่งจําเป็นที่พระโลหิตต้องถูกเปรียบเทียบกับพระภูษาศักดิ์สิทธิ์ มันเป็นความจําเป็นที่พ่อต้องมอบอาวุธทรงค่าให้กับประชากรในพระศาสนจักรของพ่อ เพื่อรักษาความเชื่อของสมาชิกในช่วงเวลาเหล่านี้ที่ปีศาจของวัตถุนิยมกําลังปล่อยพิษร้ายในโลหิตของพระศาสนจักร ก่อนที่เวลาแห่งความรุ่งโรจน์จะมาถึงเมื่อพระศาสนจักรของพ่อได้รวมตัวเป็นหนึ่งเดียวด้วยความรัก ป่าวประกาศว่า พ่อเป็นผู้นํา และละทิ้งความเห็นแก่ตัว พระวรสารจะต้องถูกทําให้สําเร็จลุล่วงไปก่อน

8) จะมีความดีงามมากมายเพียงไรในพระศาสนจักรที่กราบขอบพระคุณในของขวัญและพรสวรรค์ที่พิเศษเหนือธรรมดา เมื่อเห็นผลต่างๆ ความเข้าใจกระจ่างคือหลักฐานพิสูจน์ ณ ที่ที่ประชาชนเดินร่วมทางกับพระจิตเจ้า ณ ที่ที่มีเส้นทางชัดเจนของการสนทนา ประชาชนจะพบการกระทําของพ่ออย่างชัดเจน

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 25:14-30
อุปมาเรื่องเงินตะลันต์
14“อาณาจักรสวรรค์ยังจะเปรียบได้กับบุรุษผู้หนึ่งกำลังจะเดินทางไกล เรียกผู้รับใช้มามอบทรัพย์สินให้ 15ให้คนที่หนึ่งห้าตะลันต์ ให้คนที่สองสองตะลันต์ ให้คนที่สามหนึ่งตะลันต์ ตามความสามารถของแต่ละคน แล้วจึงออกเดินทางไป 16“คนที่รับห้าตะลันต์รีบนำเงินนั้นไปลงทุน ได้กำไรมาอีกห้าตะลันต์ 17คนที่รับสองตะลันต์ก็ได้กำไรมาอีกสองตะลันต์เช่นเดียวกัน 18แต่คนที่รับหนึ่งตะลันต์ไปขุดหลุมซ่อนเงินของนายไว้ 19“หลังจากนั้นอีกนาน นายของผู้รับใช้พวกนี้ก็กลับมาและตรวจบัญชีของพวกเขา 20คนที่รับห้าตะลันต์เข้ามา นำกำไรอีกห้าตะลันต์มาด้วย กล่าวว่า ‘นายขอรับ ท่านให้ข้าพเจ้าห้าตะลันต์ นี่คือเงินอีกห้าตะลันต์ที่ข้าพเจ้าทำกำไรได้’ 21นายพูดว่า ‘ดีมาก ผู้รับใช้ที่ดีและซื่อสัตย์ เจ้าซื่อสัตย์ในสิ่งเล็กน้อย เราจะให้เจ้าจัดการในเรื่องใหญ่ ๆ จงมาร่วมยินดีกับนายของเจ้าเถิด’ 22คนที่รับสองตะลันต์เข้ามารายงานว่า ‘นายขอรับ ท่านให้ข้าพเจ้าสองตะลันต์ นี่คือเงินอีกสองตะลันต์ที่ข้าพเจ้าทำกำไรได้’ 23นายพูดว่า ‘ดีมาก ผู้รับใช้ที่ดีและซื่อสัตย์ เจ้าซื่อสัตย์ในสิ่งเล็กน้อย เราจะให้เจ้าจัดการในเรื่องใหญ่ ๆ จงมาร่วมยินดีกับนายของเจ้าเถิด’ 24“คนที่รับหนึ่งตะลันต์เข้ามารายงานว่า ‘นายขอรับ ข้าพเจ้ารู้ว่าท่านเป็นคนเข้มงวด เก็บเกี่ยวในที่ที่ท่านไม่ได้หว่าน เก็บรวบรวมในที่ที่ท่านไม่ได้โปรย 25ข้าพเจ้ามีความกลัว จึงนำเงินของท่านไปฝังดินซ่อนไว้ นี่คือเงินของท่าน’ 26นายจึงตอบว่า ‘ผู้รับใช้เลวและเกียจคร้าน เจ้ารู้ว่าข้าเก็บเกี่ยวในที่ที่ข้ามิได้หว่าน เก็บรวบรวมในที่ที่ข้ามิได้โปรย 27เจ้าก็ควรนำเงินของข้าไปฝากธนาคารไว้ เมื่อข้ากลับมาจะได้ถอนเงินของข้าพร้อมกับดอกเบี้ย 28จงนำเงินหนึ่งตะลันต์จากเขาไปให้แก่ผู้ที่มีสิบตะลันต์ 29เพราะผู้ที่มีมาก จะได้รับมากขึ้น และเขาจะมีเหลือเฟือ แต่ผู้ที่มีน้อย สิ่งเล็กน้อยที่เขามีก็จะถูกริบไปด้วย 30ส่วนผู้รับใช้ที่ไร้ประโยชน์นี้ จงนำไปทิ้งในที่มืดข้างนอก ที่นั่นจะมีแต่การร่ำไห้คร่ำครวญ และขบฟันด้วยความขุ่นเคือง’

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2020 – THIRTYTHIRD SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

GOSPEL - MT 25:14-30
Jesus told his disciples this parable: "A man going on a journey called in his servants and entrusted his possessions to them. To one he gave five talents; to another, two; to a third, one--to each according to his ability. Then he went away. Immediately the one who received five talents went and traded with them, and made another five. Likewise, the one who received two made another two. But the man who received one went off and dug a hole in the ground and buried his master's money. After a long time the master of those servants came back and settled accounts with them.
The one who had received five talents came forward bringing the additional five.
He said, 'Master, you gave me five talents. See, I have made five more.’ His master said to him, 'Well done, my good and faithful servant. Since you were faithful in small matters, I will give you great responsibilities. Come, share your master's joy.’ Then the one who had received two talents also came forward and said, 'Master, you gave me two talents. See, I have made two more.' His master said to him, 'Well done, my good and faithful servant. Since you were faithful in small matters, I will give you great responsibilities. Come, share your master's joy.’ Then the one who had received the one talent came forward and said, 'Master, I knew you were a demanding person, harvesting where you did not plant and gathering where you did not scatter; so out of fear I went off and buried your talent in the ground. Here it is back.' His master said to him in reply, 'You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I did not plant and gather where I did not scatter? Should you not then have put my money in the bank so that I could have got it back with interest on my return? Now then! Take the talent from him and give it to the one with ten. For to everyone who has, more will be given and he will grow rich; but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. And throw this useless servant into the darkness outside, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.'"
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
1880 A society is a group of persons bound together organically by a principle of unity that goes beyond each one of them. As an assembly that is at once visible and spiritual, a society endures through time: it gathers up the past and prepares for the future. By means of society, each man is established as an “heir” and receives certain “talents” that enrich his identity and whose fruits he must develop. He rightly owes loyalty to the communities of which he is part and respect to those in authority who have charge of the common good.
From “The Door to Heaven” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (DH-53:2, DH-34:3,7-8)
2) My child, just as I have determined the number of days in life, the degrees of sanctity or of talent I wish to give to each person, so I have also determined the number of sins I want to forgive in each one of you. When the measure is full, there remains no place for forgiveness.

3) You ask Me, why is it that today, the first Friday, you have not received My marks; is not your pain a reminder? I do not want to disable your hands now that I need you so much to do My active work...

7) Indeed, My Blood will be compared. Did I not tell you so before? It is necessary to compare it with the Holy Shroud. It is necessary to give noble weapons to the people of My Church in order to preserve the faith of its members in these times when the devil of materialism poisons its blood. Before the glorious time comes when My Church, by then united, declares Me as its leader and leaves aside selfishness, the Scripture will have to be fulfilled.

8) How much good it would do in the Church to be thankful for extraordinary gifts and talents. On seeing the fruits, their discernment will be evident. Wherever people walk with the Spirit, wherever there is a clear route of conversion, people would obviously encounter My action.
ตอบกลับโพส