บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน 2020 สมโภชพระเยซู

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ พ.ย. 21, 2020 12:34 pm

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน 2020 สมโภชพระเยซูเจ้ากษัตริย์แห่งสากลจักรวาล

จาก "หีบพันธสัญญาใหม่" ( From " The Ark of the New Covenant") ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (Testimony of Catalina Rivas ARK-45:5-6)

5) ลูกๆไม่สามารถที่จะดํารงอยู่ในร่มเงาของความสงบสุข เพราะความรักที่ไม่ถูกมอบให้ผู้อื่นตลอดเวลาจะค่อยๆเฉาตาย...พ่อต้องการให้ลูกริเริ่มเครื่องมือของความใจดีและความเอื้อเฟื้อเผื่อแผ่ เพราะโลกนี้จะได้รับความรอดพ้นด้วยความรักที่ท่วมท้นเจิ่งนอง
6) พ่อมาเพื่อผู้ที่หายสาบสูญ ผู้ที่ถูกขับไล่ออกจากสังคม ผู้ที่ถูกกีดกั้น ผู้ที่ถูกกดขี่ข่มเหง และผู้ที่สูญสิ้นกําลังใจ...มีโรงพยาบาล คุก และสถานที่ที่มีชื่อเสียงไม่ดีกี่แห่งที่ลูกได้ไปเยี่ยมเมื่อปีที่แล้ว

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 25:31-46
การพิพากษาครั้งสุดท้าย
31“เมื่อบุตรแห่งมนุษย์จะเสด็จมาในพระสิริรุ่งโรจน์พร้อมกับบรรดาทูตสวรรค์ทั้งหลาย พระองค์จะประทับเหนือพระบัลลังก์อันรุ่งโรจน์ 32บรรดาประชาชาติจะมาชุมนุมกันเฉพาะพระพักตร์ พระองค์จะทรงแยกเขาออกเป็นสองพวก ดังคนเลี้ยงแกะแยกแกะออกจากแพะ 33ให้แกะอยู่เบื้องขวา ส่วนแพะอยู่เบื้องซ้าย 34แล้วพระมหากษัตริย์จะตรัสแก่ผู้ที่อยู่เบื้องขวาว่า ‘เชิญมาเถิด ท่านทั้งหลายที่ได้รับพระพรจากพระบิดาของเรา เชิญมารับอาณาจักรเป็นมรดกที่เตรียมไว้ให้ท่านแล้วตั้งแต่สร้างโลก 35เพราะว่า เมื่อเราหิว ท่านให้เรากิน เรากระหาย ท่านให้เราดื่ม เราเป็นแขกแปลกหน้า ท่านก็ต้อนรับ 36เราไม่มีเสื้อผ้า ท่านก็ให้เสื้อผ้าแก่เรา เราเจ็บป่วย ท่านก็มาเยี่ยม เราอยู่ในคุก ท่านก็มาหา’ 37“บรรดาผู้ชอบธรรมจะทูลถามว่า ‘พระเจ้าข้า เมื่อไรเล่าข้าพเจ้าทั้งหลายเห็นพระองค์ทรงหิว แล้วถวายพระกระยาหาร หรือทรงกระหาย แล้วถวายให้ทรงดื่ม 38เมื่อใดเล่าข้าพเจ้าทั้งหลายเห็นพระองค์ทรงเป็นแขกแปลกหน้า แล้วต้อนรับ หรือทรงไม่มีเสื้อผ้า แล้วถวายให้ 39เมื่อใดเล่าข้าพเจ้าทั้งหลายเห็นพระองค์ประชวรหรือทรงอยู่ในคุกแล้วไปเยี่ยม’ 40พระมหากษัตริย์จะตรัสตอบว่า ‘เราบอกความจริงแก่ท่านทั้งหลายว่า ท่านทำสิ่งใดต่อพี่น้องผู้ต่ำต้อยที่สุดของเราคนหนึ่ง ท่านก็ทำสิ่งนั้นต่อเรา’ 41“แล้วพระองค์จะตรัสกับพวกที่อยู่เบื้องซ้ายว่า ‘ท่านทั้งหลายที่ถูกสาปแช่ง จงไปให้พ้น ลงไปในไฟนิรันดรที่ได้เตรียมไว้ให้ปีศาจและพรรคพวกของมัน 42เพราะว่า เมื่อเราหิว ท่านไม่ให้อะไรเรากิน เรากระหาย ท่านไม่ให้อะไรเราดื่ม 43เราเป็นแขกแปลกหน้า ท่านก็ไม่ต้อนรับ เราไม่มีเสื้อผ้า ท่านก็ไม่ให้เสื้อผ้า เราเจ็บป่วยและอยู่ในคุก ท่านก็ไม่มาเยี่ยม’ 44พวกนั้นจะทูลถามว่า ‘พระเจ้าข้า เมื่อไรเล่าที่ข้าพเจ้าทั้งหลายเห็นพระองค์ทรงหิว ทรงกระหาย ทรงเป็นแขกแปลกหน้า หรือไม่มีเสื้อผ้า เจ็บป่วย หรืออยู่ในคุก และไม่ได้ช่วยเหลือ’ 45พระองค์จะตรัสตอบว่า ‘เราบอกความจริงแก่ท่านทั้งหลายว่า ท่านไม่ได้ทำสิ่งใดต่อผู้ต่ำต้อยของเราคนหนึ่งท่านก็ไม่ได้ทำสิ่งนั้นต่อเรา’ 46แล้วพวกนี้ก็จะไปรับโทษนิรันดร ส่วนผู้ชอบธรรมจะไปรับชีวิตนิรันดร”
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 22, 2020 – THE SOLEMNITY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, KING OF THE UNIVERSE
GOSPEL - MT 25:31-46
Jesus said to his disciples:
"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit upon his glorious throne, and all the nations will be assembled before him. And he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the king will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.’ Then the righteous will answer him and say, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit you?’ And the king will say to them in reply, 'Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of the least brothers of mine, you did for me.’ Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.’ Then they will answer and say, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?’ He will answer them, 'Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.’ And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
1038 The resurrection of all the dead, “of both the just and the unjust,” will precede the Last Judgment. This will be “the hour when all who are in the tombs will hear [the Son of man’s] voice and come forth, those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment.” Then Christ will come “in his glory, and all the angels with him.... Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate them one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and he will place the sheep at his right hand, but the goats at the left.... And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

1039 In the presence of Christ, who is Truth itself, the truth of each man’s relationship with God will be laid bare. The Last Judgment will reveal even to its furthest consequences the good each person has done or failed to do during his earthly life: All that the wicked do is recorded, and they do not know. When “our God comes, he does not keep silence.”... he will turn towards those at his left hand:...” I placed my poor little ones on earth for you. I as their head was seated in heaven at the right hand of my Father—but on earth my members were suffering, my members on earth were in need. If you gave anything to my members, what you gave would reach their Head. Would that you had known that my little ones were in need when I placed them on earth for you and appointed them your stewards to bring your good works into my treasury. But you have placed nothing in their hands; therefore you have found nothing in my presence.”
From “The Ark of the New Covenant” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (ARK-45:5-6)
5) You cannot remain sitting in the shade of tranquility because love that is not constantly given, dies slowly… I commend you to start up the instruments of kindness and charity, because the world will only be saved with a deluge of love.
6) I came preferably for the lost and the outcasts, the alienated, the oppressed and the broken… How many hospitals, jails, and houses of ill repute have you visited in the last year?
ตอบกลับโพส