บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 1 เทศกาลเตรียมรับเสด็จฯ 29 พฤศจ

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1240
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

อาทิตย์ พ.ย. 29, 2020 11:49 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 1 เทศกาลเตรียมรับเสด็จฯ 29 พฤศจิกายน 2020

จาก "ประตูสู่สวรรค์" ( From "Door to Heaven") ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (Testimony of Catalina Rivas DH 42:10)

10) ให้พวกเราสวดด้วยกันเดี๋ยวนี้ว่า: ข้าแต่พระบิดา โปรดทรงปลุกพวกเขาให้ตื่นจากการหลับนอน จากจิตใจที่เย็นชาและเมินเฉย โปรดเติมเต็มพวกเขาด้วยความร้อนรุ่มและความกระตือรือร้น เพื่อที่พวกเขาจะได้พบวิถีทางที่แน่ใจที่สุดที่จะป่าวประกาศยืนยันต่อพระองค์และต่อลูก

พ่อมาเพื่อที่จะบําบัดรักษาโลกที่เจ็บป่วย แต่พ่อเองก็เป็นสัญลักษณ์ต่อหน้ามนุษย์ที่พี่น้องของพ่อต้องตัดสินใจเลือกหรือไม่เลือก

ข้าแต่พระบิดา ลูกต้องการดึงพวกเขามาสู่หัวใจของลูก เติมเต็มหัวใจเล็กๆของพวกเขาด้วยความรักของลูก เพื่อที่พวกเขาจะสามารถเติมเต็มหัวใจอื่นๆอีกมากมาย

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมาระโก 13:33-37
จงระวังตัวไว้ให้พร้อม
33“จงระวัง จงตื่นเฝ้าเถิด เพราะท่านทั้งหลายไม่รู้ว่าวันเวลานั้นจะมาถึงเมื่อไร 34เหมือนกับชายคนหนึ่งที่ก่อนจะเดินทางออกจากบ้านได้มอบอำนาจให้กับผู้รับใช้ ให้แต่ละคนมีงานของตนและยังสั่งคนเฝ้าประตูให้คอยตื่นเฝ้าไว้ 35 ดังนั้น ท่านทั้งหลายจงตื่นเฝ้าเถิด เพราะท่านไม่รู้ว่าเจ้าของบ้านจะมาเมื่อไร อาจจะมาเวลาค่ำ เวลาเที่ยงคืน เวลาไก่ขัน หรือเวลารุ่งเช้า 36ถ้าเขากลับมาโดยไม่คาดคิด อย่าให้เขาพบท่านกำลังหลับอยู่ 37สิ่งที่เราบอกท่าน เราก็บอกทุกคนด้วยว่า จงตื่นเฝ้าเถิด”
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 29, 2020 – FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT
GOSPEL - MK 13:33-37
Jesus said to his disciples: “Be watchful! Be alert! You do not know when the time will come. It is like a man traveling abroad. He leaves home and places his servants in charge, each with his own work, and orders the gatekeeper to be on the watch. Watch, therefore; you do not know when the Lord of the house is coming, whether in the evening, or at midnight, or at cockcrow, or in the morning. May he not come suddenly and find you sleeping. What I say to you, I say to all: ‘Watch!’”
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
672 Before his Ascension Christ affirmed that the hour had not yet come for the glorious establishment of the messianic kingdom awaited by Israel which, according to the prophets, was to bring all men the definitive order of justice, love, and peace. According to the Lord, the present time is the time of the Spirit and of witness, but also a time still marked by “distress” and the trial of evil which does not spare the Church and ushers in the struggles of the last days. It is a time of waiting and watching.

2849 Such a battle and such a victory become possible only through prayer. It is by his prayer that Jesus vanquishes the tempter, both at the outset of his public mission and in the ultimate struggle of his agony. In this petition to our heavenly Father, Christ unites us to his battle and his agony. He urges us to vigilance of the heart in communion with his own. Vigilance is “custody of the heart,” and Jesus prayed for us to the Father: “Keep them in your name.” The Holy Spirit constantly seeks to awaken us to keep watch. Finally, this petition takes on all its dramatic meaning in relation to the last temptation of our earthly battle; it asks for final perseverance. “Lo, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is he who is awake.”
From “Door to Heaven” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (DH-42:10)
10) Let us pray together now: Father, wake them up from their sleep, from lukewarmness, from indifference. Fill them anew with fervor and zeal that they may they find the surest ways to give testimony of You and Me. I came to cure a sick world, but I am also the sign before which men, My brothers, must decide. I want to draw them to My Heart, Father, to fill their little hearts with My love, so that they, in turn, can fill many hearts.
ตอบกลับโพส