บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 2 เทศกาลเตรียมรับเสด็จฯ 6 ธันวา

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ ธ.ค. 05, 2020 12:53 pm

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 2 เทศกาลเตรียมรับเสด็จฯ 6 ธันวาคม 2020
พระวรสาร: นักบุญมาระโก 1:1-8

จาก "พระพักตร์ที่เห็นได้ของพระเป็นเจ้าที่ไม่มีผู้ใดเห็น" (From "The Visible Face of the Invisible God") ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (Testimony of Catalina Rivas Chpt. 1-12-15)

12) พระเยซูเจ้าทรงนั่งใต้ต้นไม้บนบริเวณที่สูงสุดของถนนที่มุ่งสู่แม่น้ำสายนั้น เพื่อทอดพระเนตรดูเหตุการณ์และฟังนักบุญยอห์น พระองค์ทรงมีความรู้สึกอ่อนโยนนุ่มนวลลึกล้ำต่อบุรุษผู้แต่งกายซอมซ่อผู้กําลังเขย่ามโนธรรมของมนุษย์ทั้งหลาย

13) พระเยซูเจ้าทรงนึกถึงชนชาติอิสราเอลที่เดินทางในทะเลทรายแสวงหาดินแดนแห่งพันธะสัญญา พวกเขามีเมฆเหนือศรีษะ เหมือนม่านป้องกันภัย ห่อหุ้มและคุ้มครองพวกเขา ทุกคนที่ได้ข้ามทะเลกับประกาศกโมเสสได้รับ"พิธีล้าง" ในเมฆและในทะเลซึ่งป้องกันพวกเขา ทําให้พวกเขาเป็นอิสระจากทหารของฟาโรห์

14) พิธีล้างที่ได้กระทําโดยนักบุญยอห์นในเวลานี้ เป็นเหมือนผ้าคลุมหรือสิ่งห่อหุ้มกันภัย เป็นการอาบน้ำของพระเป็นเจ้าที่เปลี่ยนผ้าคลุมที่สกปรกด้วยบาปขณะที่พวกเขาสํานึกเสียใจในบาปและอนุญาตให้ตัวของพวกเขาจุ่มตัวลงใต้น้ำของแม่น้ำจอร์แดน

15) พระเป็นเจ้าทรงเปิดเผยให้นักบุญยอห์นรู้พิธีล้างด้วยน้ำ และผู้ที่จะทําพิธีล้างด้วยพระจิตเจ้า สวรรค์จะเปิด และพระอาณาจักรของพระเป็นเจ้าจะเคลื่อนใกล้ผู้คนที่จะได้รับการล้างบาป

กราบขอบพระคุณ: พระเป็นเจ้า พระแม่มารีย์
ขอบคุณ: นักบุญโยเซฟ ทูตสวรรค์ สหพันธ์นักบุญ
thaicatholicbible.com
คุณตุ๊ก- ปฎิทินไทยคาทอลิก
dict.longdo.com พจนานุกรม อังกฤษ-ไทย
พระวรสารตามคำบอกเล่าของนักบุญมาระโก
I. เหตุการณ์ก่อนที่พระเยซูเจ้าทรงเริ่มเทศนาสั่งสอน
การประกาศของยอห์น ผู้ทำพิธีล้าง
1 1การเริ่มต้นข่าวดี เรื่องพระเยซูเจ้าเป็นพระคริสต์ พระบุตรของพระเจ้า 2มีเขียนไว้ในหนังสือประกาศกอิสยาห์ว่า
ดูซิ เราส่งผู้นำสารของเราไปข้างหน้าท่าน
เพื่อเตรียมทางสำหรับท่าน
3คนคนหนึ่งร้องตะโกนในถิ่นทุรกันดารว่า
จงเตรียมทางขององค์พระผู้เป็นเจ้า
จงทำทางเดินของพระองค์ให้ตรงเถิด
4เพื่อให้ข้อความนี้เป็นจริง ยอห์นจึงทำพิธีล้างในถิ่นทุรกันดาร เทศน์สอนเรื่องพิธีล้าง ซึ่งแสดงการกลับใจเพื่อจะได้รับการอภัยบาป 5ประชาชนจากทั่วแคว้นยูเดีย และชาวกรุงเยรูซาเล็มทั้งหลายไปพบเขา รับพิธีล้างจากเขาในแม่น้ำจอร์แดนโดยสารภาพบาปของตน 6ยอห์นแต่งกายด้วยผ้าขนอูฐ ใช้หนังสัตว์คาดสะเอวกินตั๊กแตนและน้ำผึ้งป่า 7และประกาศว่า “มีอีกผู้หนึ่งกำลังมาภายหลังข้าพเจ้า ทรงอำนาจยิ่งกว่าข้าพเจ้า ข้าพเจ้าไม่สมควรแม้แต่จะก้มลงแก้สายรัดรองเท้าของเขา 8ข้าพเจ้าใช้น้ำทำพิธีล้างให้ท่านทั้งหลาย แต่เขาจะทำพิธีล้างให้ท่าน เดชะพระจิตเจ้า”
SUNDAY DECEMBER 6, 2020 – SECOND SUNDAY OF ADVENT
GOSPEL - MK 1:1-8
The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God, as it is written in Isaiah the prophet:

“I will send my messenger ahead of you,
who will prepare your way”
“A voice of one calling in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way for the Lord,
make straight paths for him.’”

And so John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. The whole Judean countryside and all the people of Jerusalem went out to him. Confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River. John wore clothing made of camel’s hair, with a leather belt around his waist, and he ate locusts and wild honey. And this was his message: “After me comes the one more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie. I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.”
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
523St. John the Baptist is the Lord's immediate precursor or forerunner, sent to prepare his way. "Prophet of the Most High", John surpasses all the prophets, of whom he is the last. He inaugurates the Gospel, already from his mother's womb welcomes the coming of Christ, and rejoices in being "the friend of the bridegroom", whom he points out as "the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world". Going before Jesus "in the spirit and power of Elijah", John bears witness to Christ in his preaching, by his Baptism of conversion, and through his martyrdom.
From “The Visible Face of the Invisible God” Testimony of Catalina Rivas
(Chpt.-1:12-15)
12) Jesus had sat down under a tree on the highest part of the road that went down to the river in order to watch the scene and to listen to John. The Lord felt deep tenderness for that poorly dressed man who was shaking men’s consciences.

13) Jesus thought about the Israelites traveling in the desert in search of the Promised Land. They had a cloud over them which, as a protective veil, covered and protected them. All of those who had crossed the Sea with Moses were “baptized” in the cloud and in the sea which protected them so they could free themselves from Pharaoh’s soldiers.

14) The Baptism administered to them by John at this time, was a kind of vestment or protective mantle; a divine bath which changed their sin-stained vestments as they repented and allowed themselves to be submerged in the waters of the Jordan.

15) God revealed to John the way he was to initiate the Baptism by water, and also who was to do it in the Holy Spirit. The Heavens would open and the Kingdom of God would draw near to those who would be baptized.
ตอบกลับโพส