บทความเสริมศรัทธาวันอาทิตย์ 6 มิถุนายน 2021 สมโภชพระวรกายและพระโลหิตของพระคริสตเจ้า

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

จันทร์ มิ.ย. 07, 2021 9:40 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้เป็นวันอาทิตย์ 6 มิถุนายน 2021 (ของสหรัฐอเมริกา) สมโภชพระวรกายและพระโลหิตของพระคริสตเจ้า ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา จาก " พ่อได้มอบชีวิตของพ่อให้ลูก" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From "I Have Given My Life for You" Testimony of Catalina Rivas IHG 11:10)

10) อัครสาวกเหล่านั้นคือเพื่อนรุ่นแรกของพ่อ และพวกเขาก็เป็นแขกของพ่อ...หลังจากนั้นพ่อได้มอบโลหิตของพ่อให้พวกเขาที่อาหารเย็นมื้อสุดท้าย พ่อทําให้พวกเขาเป็นผู้แจกจ่ายความร่ำรวยที่ไม่มีที่สิ้นสุดของพ่อ...และนี่ก็คือเหตุผลที่พูดแบบภาษามนุษย์ว่า พ่อหวังให้พวกเขาสนองตอบต่อมิตรภาพของพ่อ ต่อความรักที่หล่อเลี้ยงพวกเขาแต่ละคนด้วยความวางใจที่ได้ถูกมอบให้แก่เพื่อนผู้เป็นที่รัก

มาระโก บทที่ 14 ข้อที่ 12-16, 22-26

12วันแรกของเทศกาลกินขนมปังไร้เชื้อ เมื่อเขาฆ่าลูกแกะปัสกา บรรดาศิษย์ทูลถามพระเยซูเจ้าว่า “พระองค์มีพระประสงค์ให้เราจัดเตรียมcการเลี้ยงปัสกาที่ไหน” 13พระองค์จึงทรงใช้ศิษย์สองคนไป สั่งเขาว่า “จงเข้าไปในกรุง แล้วจะพบชายคนหนึ่งกำลังเดินแบกหม้อน้ำอยู่ จงตามเขาไป 14เขาเข้าไปที่ไหน จงถามเจ้าของบ้านว่า “พระอาจารย์ถามว่า ห้องที่เราจะกินปัสกากับบรรดาศิษย์นั้นอยู่ที่ไหน” 15เขาจะชี้ให้ท่านเห็นห้องใหญ่ชั้นบนปูพรมไว้เรียบร้อย จงจัดเตรียมปัสกาไว้สำหรับพวกเราที่นั่นแหละ” 16ศิษย์ทั้งสองคนออกเดินทางเข้าไปในกรุง พบสิ่งต่าง ๆ ดังที่พระองค์ทรงบอกไว้ จึงจัดเตรียมปัสกา
22ขณะที่ทุกคนกำลังกินอาหารอยู่นั้น พระองค์ทรงหยิบขนมปัง ตรัสถวายพระพร ทรงบิขนมปัง ประทานให้เขาเหล่านั้น ตรัสว่า “จงรับเถิด นี่เป็นกายของเรา” 23แล้วพระองค์ทรงหยิบถ้วย ตรัสขอบพระคุณ ประทานให้เขาและทุกคนดื่มจากถ้วยนั้น 24พระองค์ตรัสกับเขาว่า “นี่เป็นโลหิตของเรา โลหิตแห่งพันธสัญญาที่หลั่งออกเพื่อคนจำนวนมาก 25เราบอกความจริงกับท่านทั้งหลายว่า เราจะไม่ดื่มน้ำจากผลองุ่นใด จนกว่าจะถึงวันที่เราจะดื่มเหล้าองุ่นใหม่ในพระอาณาจักรของพระเจ้า” 26เมื่อขับร้องเพลงสดุดีแล้ว ทุกคนออกจากห้องเพื่อไปยังภูเขามะกอกเทศ

SUNDAY JUNE 6, 2021 – THE SOLEMNITY OF THE MOST HOLY BODY AND BLOOD OF CHRIST (CORPUS CHRISTI)

GOSPEL - MK 14:12-16, 22-26
On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, when they sacrificed the Passover lamb, Jesus’ disciples said to him, "Where do you want us to go and prepare for you to eat the Passover?" He sent two of his disciples and said to them, "Go into the city and a man will meet you, carrying a jar of water. Follow him. Wherever he enters, say to the master of the house, 'The Teacher says, "Where is my guest room where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?"' Then he will show you a large upper room furnished and ready. Make the preparations for us there." The disciples then went off, entered the city, and found it just as he had told them; and they prepared the Passover. While they were eating, he took bread, said the blessing, broke it, gave it to them, and said,
"Take it; this is my body." Then he took a cup, gave thanks, and gave it to them, and they all drank from it. He said to them, "This is my blood of the covenant, which will be shed for many. Amen, I say to you, I shall not drink again the fruit of the vine until the day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God." Then, after singing a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
610 Jesus gave the supreme expression of his free offering of himself at the meal shared with the twelve Apostles “on the night he was betrayed. ”On the eve of his Passion, while still free, Jesus transformed this Last Supper with the apostles into the memorial of his voluntary offering to the Father for the salvation of men: “This is my body which is given for you.” “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.”
611 The Eucharist that Christ institutes at that moment will be the memorial of his sacrifice. Jesus includes the apostles in his own offering and bids them perpetuate it. By doing so, the Lord institutes his apostles as priests of the New Covenant: “For their sakes I sanctify myself, so that they also may be sanctified in truth.”

From “I Have Given My Life for You” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (IHG-11:10)
10) My Apostles were My first friends and also My guests… Afterwards, I surrendered My very Body to them at the Last Supper. I have made them the bestowers of My infinite riches… That is why, Humanly speaking, I expected them to return My friendship, My Love that nourished each one of them, with the trust that is granted to beloved friends.
ตอบกลับโพส