บทความเสริมศรัทธา วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 ในเทศกาลธรรมดา (13 พฤษภาคม 2021)

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

จันทร์ มิ.ย. 14, 2021 11:43 am

สวัสดีครับ ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 ในเทศกาลธรรมดา (13 พฤษภาคม 2021)

จาก "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งความรัก" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส From "The Great Crusade of Love" Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-177:5)

5) พ่อคือพระผู้ไถ่ของโลก ได้กําเนิดจากผู้รับใช้ของพระเป็นเจ้าผู้นี้ เธอเป็นผู้รับใช้แต่ก็เป็นพระราชินีองค์หนึ่ง เธอถ่อมตัวและลูกชายของเธอมอบอำนาจทุกอย่างเหนือโลกให้เธอ เธอเป็นผู้ที่เล็กสุดเหมือนเมล็ดมัสตาร์ดในอุปมา แต่ทว่าเธอคือผู้แรกหลังจากพ่อ เธอถ่ายทอดพระหรรษทานต่างๆให้ลูก และลูกไม่สามารถมาหาพ่อได้นอกจากผ่านเธอผู้นั้น วิญญาณของลูกๆเต็มไปด้วยความทุกข์ทรมานและบาป แต่พ่อทําให้ลูกๆฟื้นคืนชีพผ่านพระมารดาของพระศาสนจักร ผ่านแม่ของพ่อ…

มาระโก บทที่ 4 ข้อที่ 26-34
26พระองค์ยังตรัสอีกว่า “พระอาณาจักรของพระเจ้ายังเปรียบเสมือนคนที่นำเมล็ดพืชไปหว่านในดิน 27เขาจะหลับหรือตื่น กลางคืนหรือกลางวัน เมล็ดนั้นก็งอกขึ้นและเติบโต เป็นเช่นนี้ได้อย่างไรเขาไม่รู้ 28ดินนั้นมีพลังให้เกิดผลในตนเอง ครั้งแรกก็เป็นลำต้น แล้วก็ออกรวง ต่อมาก็มีเมล็ดเต็มรวง 29เมื่อข้าวสุก เกิดผลแล้ว เขาก็ใช้คนไปเก็บเกี่ยวทันที เพราะถึงฤดูเก็บเกี่ยวแล้ว” 30พระองค์ตรัสอีกว่า “เราจะเปรียบพระอาณาจักรของพระเจ้าอย่างไร หรือจะใช้อุปมาอะไรอธิบายเรื่องนี้ 31พระอาณาจักรเปรียบเหมือนเมล็ดมัสตาร์ดซึ่งเมื่อหว่านในดิน ก็เป็นเมล็ดเล็กกว่าเมล็ดทั้งปวงทั่วแผ่นดิน 32แต่ครั้นได้หว่านแล้วก็งอกขึ้นและกลายเป็นต้นไม้ใหญ่กว่าพืชผักทุกชนิด มีกิ่งก้านใหญ่โตจนบรรดานกในอากาศมาพักอาศัยร่มเงาได้” 33พระองค์ตรัสเป็นอุปมาเช่นนี้อีกมากตามที่เขาเหล่านั้นฟังเข้าใจได้ 34พระองค์มิได้ตรัสกับเขาโดยไม่ใช้อุปมา แต่เมื่อทรงอยู่เฉพาะกับบรรดาศิษย์ก็ทรงอธิบายทุกเรื่องให้กับเขาเหล่านั้น

SUNDAY JUNE 13, 2021 – ELEVENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

GOSPEL - MK 4:26-34
Jesus said to the crowds: “This is how it is with the kingdom of God; it is as if a man were to scatter seed on the land and would sleep and rise night and day and through it all the seed would sprout and grow, he knows not how. Of its own accord the land yields fruit, first the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear. And when the grain is ripe, he wields the sickle at once, for the harvest has come.” He said, “To what shall we compare the kingdom of God, or what parable can we use for it? It is like a mustard seed that, when it is sown in the ground, is the smallest of all the seeds on the earth. But once it is sown, it springs up and becomes the largest of plants and puts forth large branches, so that the birds of the sky can dwell in its shade.” With many such parables he spoke the word to them as they were able to understand it. Without parables he did not speak to them, but to his own disciples he explained everything in private.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
764 “This Kingdom shines out before men in the word, in the works and in the presence of Christ.” To welcome Jesus’ word is to welcome “the Kingdom itself.” The seed and beginning of the Kingdom are the “little flock” of those whom Jesus came to gather around him, the flock whose shepherd he is. They form Jesus’ true family. To those whom he thus gathered around him, he taught a new “way of acting” and a prayer of their own.
1524 In addition to the Anointing of the Sick, the Church offers those who are about to leave this life the Eucharist as viaticum. Communion in the body and blood of Christ, received at this moment of “passing over” to the Father, has a particular significance and importance. It is the seed of eternal life and the power of resurrection, according to the words of the Lord: “He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” The sacrament of Christ once dead and now risen, the Eucharist is here the sacrament of passing over from death to life, from this world to the Father.
567 The Kingdom of heaven was inaugurated on earth by Christ. “This kingdom shone out before men in the word, in the works, and in the presence of Christ”. The Church is the seed and beginning of this kingdom. Her keys are entrusted to Peter.

From “The Great Crusade of Love” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-177:5)
5) I, the Savior of the world, was born to this servant of the Lord. She is a servant, but also a Queen. She was humbled and Her Son granted Her all power over the world. She is the smallest like the mustard seed of the parable and, nevertheless, She is first after Me. She transmits to you graces and you cannot come to Me but through Her. Your souls are full of misery and sin, but I resurrect you through the Mother of the Church, through My Mother….
ตอบกลับโพส