บทความเสริมศรัทธา ของวันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 ในเทศกาลธรรมดา 4 กรกฎาคม 2021 พร

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1240
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

อาทิตย์ ก.ค. 04, 2021 11:41 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอ บทความเสริมศรัทธา ของวันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 ในเทศกาลธรรมดา 4 กรกฎาคม 2021 พระวรสาร: มาระโก 6: 1-6

จาก "ความเจ็บปวดทรมานด้วยความรักที่ร้อนรน" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From " The Passion" Testimony of Catalina Rivas Part 1:16:6)
6) หลังจากนั้น พ่อดํารงชีพ 30 ปี ในความเร้นลับที่ต่ำต้อย ทํางานหนักในสถานที่ทํางาน พ่อได้รับความเจ็บปวดจากการดูหมิ่นดูแคลน ความรังเกียจเหยียดหยามในเงื้อมมือของผู้ต้องการผลงานจากโยแซฟ พ่อของพ่อ พ่อไม่ถอยห่างจากการช่วยแม่ของพ่อในงานบ้านที่ต่ำสุด พ่อไม่มีความสามารถมากกว่าที่ถูกเรียกร้องให้ทํางานหนักของช่างไม้หรือไร? พ่อ ผู้เมื่ออายุ 12 ปี สอนผู้ฉลาดปราดเปรื่องในพระวิหาร...แต่มันเป็นพระประสงค์ของพระบิดาเจ้าสวรรค์ของพ่อ และพ่อก็ได้เทิดพระเกียรติพระองค์ในวิธีนั้น เมื่อพ่อได้จากเมือง
นาซาเร็ธและเริ่มชีวิตในที่สาธารณะของพ่อ พ่อสามารถที่จะทําให้ตัวพ่อได้รับรู้ว่าเป็นพระผู้ไถ่และพระบุตรของพระเป็นเจ้าเพื่อที่เหล่าชายหญิงจะฟังการสอนต่างๆของพ่อด้วยความเลื่อมใสศรัทธา แต่พ่อไม่ได้ทําเช่นนั้น เพราะความปรารถนาสิ่งเดียวของพ่อก็คือการทําให้พระประสงค์ของพระบิดาของพ่อได้สําเร็จเสร็จสิ้นลง

พระวรสาร: มาระโก 6: 1-6
6 1พระเยซูเจ้าเสด็จออกจากที่นั่นกลับไปยังถิ่นกำเนิดของพระองค์ บรรดาศิษย์ติดตามไปด้วย 2ครั้นถึงวันสับบาโตพระองค์ทรงเริ่มสั่งสอนในศาลาธรรม ผู้ฟังมากมายต่างประหลาดใจ และพูดว่า “เขาเอาเรื่องทั้งหมดนี้มาจากไหน ปรีชาญาณที่เขาได้รับมานี้คืออะไร อะไรคืออัศจรรย์ที่สำเร็จด้วยมือของเขา 3คนนี้เป็นช่างไม้ ลูกนางมารีย์ เป็นพี่น้องของยากอบ โยเสท ยูดาและซีโมนไม่ใช่หรือ พี่สาวน้องสาวของเขาก็อยู่ที่นี่กับพวกเรามิใช่หรือ” คนเหล่านั้นรู้สึกสะดุดใจและไม่ยอมรับพระองค์ 4พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสแก่เขาว่า “ประกาศกย่อมไม่ถูกเหยียดหยามนอกจากในถิ่นกำเนิด ท่ามกลางวงศ์ญาติ และในบ้านของตน” 5พระองค์ทรงทำอัศจรรย์ที่นั่นไม่ได้ นอกจากทรงปกพระหัตถ์รักษาผู้เจ็บป่วยบางคนให้หายจากโรคภัย 6พระองค์ทรงแปลกพระทัยที่เขาเหล่านั้นไม่มีความเชื่อ

SUNDAY JULY 4, 2021 – FOURTEENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

GOSPEL - MK 6:1-6
Jesus departed from there and came to his native place, accompanied by his disciples. When the sabbath came he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were astonished. They said, “Where did this man get all this? What kind of wisdom has been given him? What mighty deeds are wrought by his hands! Is he not the carpenter, the son of Mary, and the brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon? And are not his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him. Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his native place and among his own kin and in his own house.” So he was not able to perform any mighty deed there, apart from curing a few sick people by laying his hands on them. He was amazed at their lack of faith.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
522 The coming of God’s Son to earth is an event of such immensity that God willed to prepare for it over centuries. He makes everything converge on Christ: all the rituals and sacrifices, figures and symbols of the “First Covenant.” He announces him through the mouths of the prophets who succeeded one another in Israel. Moreover, he awakens in the hearts of the pagans a dim expectation of this coming.
533 The hidden life at Nazareth allows everyone to enter into fellowship with Jesus by the most ordinary events of daily life:

From “The Passion” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (Part 1.16:6)
6) Afterwards, I lived thirty years in obscurity doing rough labor in a workshop. I suffered humiliation and disdain at the hands of those who requested work done by Joseph, My father. I did not shrink from helping My Mother in the most menial household tasks. Yet, did I not have more talent than what is required to perform the rough trade of a carpenter? I, who at the age of twelve, taught the Doctors in the Temple… But it was the Will of My Heavenly Father and I glorified Him in that way. When I left Nazareth and started My public life, I could have made Myself known as the Messiah and Son of God, so that men and women would listen to My teachings with veneration, but I did not do so because My only wish was to fulfill the will of My Father.
ตอบกลับโพส