บทความเสริมศรัทธา วันอาทิตย์ 18 กรกฎาคม 2021 อาทิตย์ที่ 16 ในเทศกาลธรรมดา

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

อาทิตย์ ก.ค. 18, 2021 9:18 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา วันอาทิตย์ 18 กรกฎาคม 2021 อาทิตย์ที่ 16 ในเทศกาลธรรมดา

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมาระโก 6: 30-34

จากการรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งพระเมตตา คํานํา วรรคที่ 3 ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From " The Great Crusade of Mercy, Testimony of Catalina Rivas, Preface Paragraph 3)"

ถ้าพระเป็นเจ้าปรากฏพระองค์ในวันนี้ พระองค์คงจะมีความรู้สึกเช่นเดียวกับที่เห็นประชาชนจํานวนมากที่ทรงเห็นเมื่อสองพันกว่าปีที่แล้ว คําพูดของพระองค์คงเป็นเช่นเดียวกัน: "พระองค์ทรงสงสารพวกเขา เพราะพวกเขาเหล่านั้นเป็นดั่งฝูงแกะไม่มีคนเลี้ยง" มันเหมือนกับว่าฝูงแกะที่กระจัดกระจายทั่วโลกได้หยุดฟังเสียงของชุมพาบาล ดังนั้นหลายคนได้ถูกทอดทิ้ง อดอยากหิวโหย บาดเจ็บ และร้องไห้คร่ำครวญเพราะไม่มีใครดูแลพวกเขา หลายคนพบตัวเองที่ก้นบึ้งลึกสุดของหุบเหว ในความมืดมิดที่ไม่มีใครสามารถเสนอความหวังให้กับพวกเขา ในทางใดทางหนึ่ง พวกเขาร้องเรียกและอ้อนวอนนายชุมพาบาลไม่ให้เลิกการค้นหาพวกเขา ให้พาพวกเขากลับไปยังฝูงแกะของพระองค์

จาก " การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งพระเมตตา" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From " The Great Crusade of Mercy", Testimony of Catalina Rivas CM-91:2)

โอ้ ลูกเล็กๆที่ร้องเสียงสั่นพร่าเกือบตลอดเวลา จงอยู่ในความสงบเถิด พ่อจะเลี้ยงดูลูกๆ ลูกเล็กๆที่หิวโหย ลูกจะไม่หนาวตายเพราะความหนาวเย็น ถูกแล้วลูกพ่อ พ่อคือนายชุมพาบาลที่ดีของลูก และลูกคือแกะของพ่อ พ่อรู้จักลูกทุกคน และลูกทุกคนรู้จักพ่อเพราะลูกเป็นของพ่อ โอ้ ฝูงแกะสวรรค์ของพ่อ มันเป็นความยิ่งใหญ่เหลือล้นที่ผู้ที่เสียสละตัวเขาเพื่อลูก รักลูก!

จาก "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่ของการไถ้กู้" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From "The Great Crusade of Salvation" Testimony of Catalina Rivas CS-16:6)

6) พ่อไม่ได้จากลูกไป พ่ออยู่ที่นี้ กำลังสอนลูกและพยายามครอบครองสถานที่บริสุทธิ์ผุดผ่องในหัวใจของลูกๆให้เป็นที่พักผ่อนของศรีษะของพ่อ

SUNDAY JULY 18, 2021 – SIXTEENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

GOSPEL - MK 6:30-34
The apostles gathered together with Jesus and reported all they had done and taught. He said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while.” People were coming and going in great numbers, and they had no opportunity even to eat. So they went off in the boat by themselves to a deserted place. People saw them leaving and many came to know about it. They hastened there on foot from all the towns and arrived at the place before them. When he disembarked and saw the vast crowd, his heart was moved with pity for them, for they were like sheep without a shepherd; and he began to teach them many things.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
764 “This Kingdom shines out before men in the word, in the works and in the presence of Christ.” To welcome Jesus’ word is to welcome “the Kingdom itself.” The seed and beginning of the Kingdom are the “little flock” of those whom Jesus came to gather around him, the flock whose shepherd he is. They form Jesus’ true family. To those whom he thus gathered around him, he taught a new “way of acting” and a prayer of their own.
754 “The Church is, accordingly, asheepfold, the sole and necessary gateway to which is Christ. It is also the flock of which God himself foretold that he would be the shepherd, and whose sheep, even though governed by human shepherds, are unfailingly nourished and led by Christ himself, the Good Shepherd and Prince of Shepherds, who gave his life for his sheep.

From “The Great Crusade of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (Preface Paragraph 3)
If the Lord should reappear today, He might have the same impression of the multitude that He had two thousand years ago, and the same words would be expressed about them: “He felt compassion for them because they were like sheep without a shepherd.” (Mark 6:34). It seems that the sheep scattered in different parts of the world have stopped listening to the voice of the Shepherd. Therefore, many are those who are abandoned, who suffer from hunger, who are wounded, and who weep because there is no one to care about them. Many find themselves in the depths of an abyss, in darkness without anyone able to offer them hope. In one way or another, all of them cry out and implore the Shepherd not to give up His search for them and to return them to His flock.
From “The Great Crusade of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CM-91:2)
2) Oh, you little ones who bleat almost continuously, be calm. I will nourish you, you little hungry ones; you will not die of cold. Yes, I am your Good Shepherd and you are My sheep. I know you all and you all know Me because you are Mine. Oh, My heavenly flock, how greatly the One who sacrificed Himself for you, loves you!

From “The Great Crusade of Salvation” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CS-16:6)
6) I have not left you. I am here teaching you, trying to obtain a place of pureness in your hearts, in which to rest My head.
ตอบกลับโพส