บทความเสริมศรัทธา วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 ในเทศกาลธรรมดา 8 สิงหาคม 2021

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 08, 2021 1:07 pm

สวัสดีครับวันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 ในเทศกาลธรรมดา 8 สิงหาคม 2021

พระวารสาร โดยนักบุญยอห์น: 6:41-51

41ชาวยิวบ่นพึมพำไม่เห็นด้วยกับพระเยซูเจ้า ที่ตรัสว่า “เราเป็นปังซึ่งลงมาจากสวรรค์” 42เขาพูดกันว่า “คนคนนี้ไม่ใช่ เยซู บุตรของโยเซฟหรือ เรารู้จักทั้งบิดาและมารดาของเขาดี แล้วเขาพูดได้อย่างไรว่า เราลงมาจากสวรรค์” 43พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสตอบว่า “เลิกบ่นพึมพำกันเสียทีเถิด”44”ไม่มีใครมาหาเราได้นอกจากพระบิดาผู้ทรงส่งเรามาจะทรงชักนำเขา
และเราจะทำให้เขากลับคืนชีพในวันสุดท้าย 45มีเขียนไว้ในหนังสือของบรรดาประกาศกว่าทุกคนจะได้รับคำสอนจากพระเจ้าทุกคนที่ได้ฟังพระบิดาและเรียนรู้จากพระองค์ก็มาหาเรา 46ไม่มีใครได้เห็นพระบิดานอกจากผู้ที่มาจากพระเจ้า
47เราบอกความจริงแก่ท่านทั้งหลายว่าผู้ที่เชื่อในเรา ก็มีชีวิตนิรันดร 48เราเป็นปังแห่งชีวิต 49บรรพบุรุษของท่านทั้งหลายได้กินมานนาในถิ่นทุรกันดารแล้วยังตาย 50แต่ปังที่ลงมาจากสวรรค์เป็นอย่างนี้คือผู้ที่กินปังนี้แล้วจะไม่ตาย
51เราเป็นปังทรงชีวิต ที่ลงมาจากสวรรค์ใครที่กินปังนี้จะมีชีวิตอยู่ตลอดไปและปังที่เราจะให้นี้คือเนื้อของเราเพื่อให้โลกมีชีวิต”

จาก "ในการกราบนมัสการ" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From " In Adoration", Testimony of Catalina Rivas, Prologue Pg.4, Ch. III:24, Ch. IX:1)

คํานํา หน้า 4) พวกเราคาทอลิกเชื่อว่าพระเยซูคริสตเจ้าคือปังที่ลงมาจากสวรรค์ และด้วยความรักที่ลึกซึ้งแท้จริงที่มีต่อคริสตชนนิกายอื่นๆ พวกเราคร่ำครวญถึงการไม่มีศีลมหาสนิทในคริสตชนนิกายอื่นๆ แต่พวกเราเองก็เข้าใจแบบกระท่อนกระแท่นว่า ปังที่อยู่กับเรานั้น "เพื่อจะถูกกิน" นักบุญออกุสตินพูดว่า "ไม่มีผู้ใดกินเนื้อนี้โดยไม่กราบนมัสการก่อน" เราจะทําบาปถ้าเราไม่กราบนมัสการ (การบรรยายในเพลงสดุดี 98.9 CCLXXXIX1385)

Ch. III:24) ผู้คนเหล่านั้นที่เลี้ยงตัวเองแบบแท้จริงด้วยพระกายของพ่อและด้วยความเชื่อที่มีชีวิตชีวา และเคลื่อนตัวกระทําความโอบอ้อมอารีต่อเหล่าพี่น้องชายหญิงของพวกเขา จะเพลิดเพลินในชีวิตนิรันดรเพราะพวกเขาได้มาถึงจุดสุดท้ายของชีวิตของพวกเขาโดยการยอมรับหนทางที่แตกต่างของชีวิตบนโลก...

Ch. IX 1) พวกเราจะดํารงชีพของชีวิตนิรันดรได้อย่างไรถ้าพวกเราไม่ฟื้นคืนชีพร่วมกับพระเยซูเจ้า? พระองค์ทรงตรัสว่า " พวกเขาเหล่านั้นที่กินเนื้อของเราและดื่มโลหิตของเรา มีชีวิตนิรันดร" ในวันนี้ ประโยคนี้ยังมีความหมายเช่นเดิม: พวกเขาเหล่านั้นที่กินปังแห่งชีวิตในวันนี้ "ดํารงชีพนิรันดร" และได้ฟื้นคืนจากความตายของร่างกายและวิญญาน นี่คือระหัสธรรมแห่งความเชื่อ

SUNDAY AUGUST 8, 2021 – NINETEENTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME

GOSPEL - JN 6:41-51
The Jews murmured about Jesus because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven,” and they said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph? Do we not know his father and mother? Then how can he say, ‘I have come down from heaven’?” Jesus answered and said to them, “Stop murmuring among yourselves. No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draw him, and I will raise him on the last day. It is written in the prophets: They shall all be taught by God. Everyone who listens to my Father and learns from him comes to me. Not that anyone has seen the Father except the one who is from God; he has seen the Father. Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your ancestors ate the manna in the desert, but they died; this is the bread that comes down from heaven so that one may eat it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world.”

The Catechism of the Catholic Church
1094 … Water from the rock was the figure of the spiritual gifts of Christ, and manna in the desert prefigured the Eucharist, “the true bread from heaven.”
1406 Jesus said: “I am the living bread that came down from heaven; if any one eats of this bread, he will live for ever;... he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and... abides in me, and I in him”

From “In Adoration” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (Prologue Pg. 4, Ch. III: 24, Ch. IX: 1)
Prologue Pg. 4) We Catholics believe that Christ is the Bread come down from Heaven, and with deep and authentic ecumenical love, we lament its sacramental absence among Christian churches of different denominations, but we scarcely understand that that Bread remained among us only “for it to be eaten.”
Saint Augustine said, “No one eats of this flesh without adoring it first […] we would sin if we did not adore it.” [Cf. Enarrationes in Psalmos (Narrations in Psalms) 98.9 CCLXXXIX 1385].
Ch. III: 24) “Those who truly feed themselves with My Body with a living faith, and are moved to practice charity towards their brothers and sisters, will enjoy eternal life since they will have arrived at the end of their lives, by yielding to a different way of life on earth…
Ch. IX: 1) How could we possibly live eternal life if we do not rise from the dead with Jesus? The Lord said, “Those who eat My flesh and drink My blood have life everlasting.” Today, this carries the same meaning: Those who eat the Bread of life today “live eternal life” and are risen from the dead in body and soul. This is a Mystery of Faith.
ตอบกลับโพส