ปรับทุกข์ หนุนใจ ขอคำภาวนา
ตอบกลับโพส
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Mminnano
โพสต์: 221
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร มี.ค. 06, 2007 10:24 pm
ติดต่อ:

อาทิตย์ ก.พ. 08, 2015 9:54 am

ขอคำภาวนาค่ะ คือรู้สึกเหงาๆ มานั่งมองตัวเองแล้วรู้สึกว่าทำไมพระไม่ส่งใครมาให้เราสักที คืออาจดูไร้สาระนะคะ แต่รู้สึกจริงๆ คือรู้สึกว่าตัวเองหน้าตาก็ไม่ได้น่าเกลียด ไม่ได้อ้วน บุคลิกก็พอจะดีอยู่บ้าง แต่ก็ไม่มีใครสนใจ หรือว่าอายุเยอะไปแล้วก็ไม่ทราบ ก็วอนขอพระเจ้า แต่เหมือนเรื่องนี้ไม่ได้รับคำตอบ หรือว่าเราเป็นคนดีไม่พอ พระเจ้าไม่อวยพรหรือเปล่า พอมีคนเข้ามา ก็คุยไปสักพัก เค้าก็ไม่สนใจเรา หรือว่าเรานิสัยไม่ดี แต่เพื่อนๆรักเรานะ บางครั้งรู้สึกแย่จัง ไม่รู้ว่าเพราะอะไร ยิ่งบางครั้งอ่านพระคัมภีร์ คนที่พระอวยพรจะมีลูกหลานเยอะแยะ ยังไงขอคำภาวนานะคะ ถ้าพระจะให้เราอยู่คนเดียวจริงๆ ก็ขอให้เราไม่เหงา แต่ก็อยากมีครอบครัวเหมือนคนอื่นเค้า อยากมีลูกน่ารักๆเหมือนครอบครัวอื่นอ่ะค่ะ

ขอโทษนะคะถ้ากระทู้นี้ไร้สาระสำหรับหลายๆคน :s015:
รุ่งอรุณ
โพสต์: 477
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ธ.ค. 06, 2010 9:26 pm
ที่อยู่: Bangkok

อาทิตย์ ก.พ. 08, 2015 11:16 am

ขอแบ่งปันด้วยอันนี้นะคะ

How will I know God’s answer to my prayer?
By Dr. Charles Stanley
God often answers prayer in the following ways:
1. “Yes, you may have it.”
2. “No, that is not good for you.”
3. “Wait, I have something better for you.”
4. “My grace is sufficient for you” (2 Cor. 12:9).
When He answers yes, it’s easy to say, “Praise the Lord!” But when He says otherwise, we have a hard time finding reasons to praise Him.
Sometimes we don’t take “no” for an answer, and we keep praying! Or we look for a reason why He didn’t answer our request. But Scripture never says God will give us exactly what we ask for every time. He is sovereign. He has the right to say “no” according to His infinite wisdom. Oftentimes, it’s for our protection.
Sometimes, God wants to answer our prayer, but the timing isn’t right. As I reflect on my life, I realize that if God had answered certain prayers according to my schedule, I would have missed His best in every single case. He may have been waiting for me to grow spiritually in some area so that I could more fully experience the blessings He had in store (Eph. 1:3). Again, He is sovereign, and His timing is perfect.
God also answers “My grace is sufficient.” We may pray for years, yet our circumstances remain unchanged. God seems unresponsive and heaven is silent. In many cases, the problem isn’t the length, intensity, or nature of our prayers. Oftentimes, God is up to something we don’t know about, something much bigger than we were expecting. Something that may require a different answer than the one we anticipated.
But rest assured that if God isn’t removing your particular “thorn,” His grace is sufficient. By an act of our will, we can decide to trust that God knows what He’s doing, even when there’s no logical or rational explanation for our circumstances. The Father is not offended when we ask, “Why?” But He’s overjoyed when we trust Him, even though He may choose not to explain.
God always answers the prayers of His children. As we learn to pray, we will learn to discern His methods.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Mminnano
ติดต่อ:

อาทิตย์ ก.พ. 08, 2015 9:56 pm

ขอบคุณนะคะ ดีมากๆเลย
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
sunofgod
โพสต์: 2477
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อาทิตย์ ก.ย. 18, 2011 8:17 pm

จันทร์ ก.พ. 09, 2015 6:54 pm

"พระเจ้าไม่ทรงทันใจ...แต่ทรงทันเวลาเสมอ"
ขอให้พี่มองให้เป็นน้ำพระทัยของพระนะคับ ทุกอย่างไม่เสมอไป พระจัดเตรียมทุกอย่าง พระไม่เคยทอดทิ้งใคร มนุษย์มีค่ามากกว่านกกระจอกที่พระองค์ดูแลบนโลก พี่ไม่เหงาแน่นอน วางใจพระเถอะนะครับ... :s007:
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Mminnano
ติดต่อ:

อังคาร ก.พ. 10, 2015 6:42 pm

ขอบคุณมากๆนะคะ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
siritawatss
โพสต์: 559
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อาทิตย์ พ.ย. 18, 2012 8:11 pm
ที่อยู่: อ มะขาม จ จันทบุรี