ปรับทุกข์ หนุนใจ ขอคำภาวนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Maria Magdalena
โพสต์: 1946
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ มิ.ย. 01, 2005 8:23 pm
ที่อยู่: On this earth obviously

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 1:10 am

feel so bad  ::008::

i'm surrounding by the people who speak language that i don't understand and i'm the only who have black hairs like this...sometime i feel that i'm left alone

i really don't understand what the hell are talking about  just sitting there in the classroom don't understand a word the teacher say ::009::

god help me : xemo031 :
จอมนางกระบี่เดี่ยว
โพสต์: 1159
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ มิ.ย. 13, 2005 2:03 pm

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 1:18 am

โอ๋ ๆๆๆ เจ้าบู้ อันนี้เป้ฯเรื่องธรรมดา น๊อ อดทนไว้น้อง เดี๋ยวก็จะปรับตัวได้ พยายามมองทุกอย่างแง่ดีเอาไว้ หาวัดเข้าได้หรือยังจ้ะ ถ้าหาวัดเข้าได้แล้ว เราก็อาจะจช่วยงานอะไร เล็ก ๆ น้อย ๆ มีสังคมร่วมกับเขา เพื่อจะได้ฝึกภาษาไปด้วยเน้อ 

แล้วทุกคนที่นี่จะสวดให้นะจ้ะ
Buddy
โพสต์: 3057
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ มี.ค. 09, 2005 10:48 am
ที่อยู่: USA

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 5:35 am

N' Boo,

I think you may have heard from the camp in Copenhagen that this is the culture shock and I'm sure they explained that to you and also told you how to deal with it...

I wonder how much time you spend with your host family? Do you spend a lot of time in your bedroom? ...  Try to spend more time with your host parents and brother na ja.. and try to learn the new language.

You are not the first Thai AFS student in Denmark..  Many ones before you had survived, so you should be able to survive...  ::001::

I'll pray for you na ja..  ::001::
Prod Pran
Defender of lawS
Defender of lawS
โพสต์: 3324
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 9:54 pm
ที่อยู่: Bangkok

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 7:27 am

อดทนคือกุญแจสำคัญสำหรับชีวิตคริสตชน  ใช้รอยยิ้ม เป็นอาวุธ พิชิตมิตรจ๊ะ

ถึงแม้จะฟังภาษาได้แล้ว แต่ความรุ้สึกอย่างนั้น ยังมีเสมอ เมื่อเราอยู่ต่างแดน สำหรับพี่พีพี แม้แต่อยู่ต่างจังหวัด กับครอบครัว กับเพื่อนฝูง ก็ยังเป็นเลยค่ะ

จะอธิษฐานให้ค่ะ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Ot@
~@
โพสต์: 989
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ม.ค. 18, 2005 10:44 pm

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 7:46 am

Be strong na krub bubu! you can do it!

From my own experinece, I know it's hard but since we have god on our side, I'm also know that we'll be able to get through ja ;)

I totally agree with P'buddy that you need to spend more time with your host na, since they can be your teacher in he native language, remember that they will HAVE to love you cuz i'll be with them for a year, therefor i'm sure they'll be patient with you no matter if u can speak it right or wrong ja  ::001::

Actually, about u being the only black hair dude around there, y don't u dye ur hair la! ( I dyed my pink with i was an exchange student la! pretty fun, got a lot of new friends for it hehehe~)

good luck and God bless u na ja! : xemo026 :
อันตน
~@
โพสต์: 4164
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ ก.ค. 06, 2005 6:50 pm
ที่อยู่: ภูเก็ต

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 1:02 pm

เข้าใจครับ เอาใจช่วย ขอให้ผ่านพ้นไปด้วยดี ขอพระอวยพรครับ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Nano Lamp
โพสต์: 98
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ก.ค. 11, 2006 1:02 pm
ที่อยู่: Chiangmai

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 1:49 pm

หาเพื่อนสิครับ
ผมเองยังเกือบพูดภาษาแม้วได้แล้ว
Jeab Agape
~@
โพสต์: 8259
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 9:56 pm
ที่อยู่: Bangkok

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 2:37 pm

Ja I will pray for you. And do your best. : emo010 :
MarioAntonio
~@
โพสต์: 698
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ม.ค. 18, 2005 5:52 pm

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 6:26 pm

อย่างไง ก็อดทนนะ พี่ก็เข้าใจเหมือนกันเวลาไปอยู่ต่างบ้านต่างถิ่น ไม่รู้ทั้งภาษา เพื่อนก็ยังหายากอีกต่างหาก แต่เราก็ต้องรู้จุดประสงค์ของเราด้วยว่าเราไปที่นั่นเพื่ออะไร  ไปเพื่อเรียนภาษาของเขาใช่ไหม? ตอนที่พี่เรียนร.ร. สอนภาษาอยู่ ใหม่ๆไม่รู้เรื่องอะไรเลย เวลาพักก็ไปอยู่กับกลุ่มคนไทย ก็มีพี่คนนึงเขาบอกว่าน้องเค้าก็มาเรียนภาษาเหมือนกัน แต่มีเพื่อนคนไทยเยอะ พอกลับเมืองไทย ภาษาอังกฤษพูดไม่ค่อยรู้เรื่อง แต่ภาษาไทยกลับแข็งแรงกว่าเดิม  ::010:: อย่างไงก็ต้องอดทน คฺิดถึงเงินที่พ่อแม่ส่งเสียไปนะ ไปเอาประสบกราณ์ ซึ่งบูอาจจะหาในเมืองไทยไม่ได้ คิดดูจะมีสักกี่คนที่ได้ไปเมืองนอกอย่างบู อย่างไงก็คิดถึงพ่อแม่ไว้นะ ท่านรอความสำเร็จของเราอยู่ ถ้าเหงามากๆ ก็หาอย่างอื่นทำ อย่าอยู่คนเดียว ถ้า Host family มีกิจกรรมอะไรก็ของเขาร่วมด้วยเช่น ไป Shopping, ช่วยล้างจาน ฯลฯ ถ้าคิดถึงภาษาไทยก็ให้สวดเอา ถึงแม้จะไม่มีใครรู้ภาษาเราไม่มีใครอยากคุยด้วย แต่พระจะอยู่กับบูเสอมทั้งไม่สนว่า ผมบนศรีษะใครจะดำ, แดง, ทอง
เอานะ สู้ๆ แดจังบู
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย MarioAntonio เมื่อ อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 11:21 pm, แก้ไขไปแล้ว 1 ครั้ง.
Batholomew
~@
โพสต์: 12724
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ม.ค. 18, 2005 2:28 pm
ที่อยู่: Thailand

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 10:49 pm

โอเคจ้า น่าสงสารเด็กน้อยร้องไห้ซะแล้ว : emo045 :
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
~@Little lamb@~
Defender of lawS
Defender of lawS
โพสต์: 9396
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 3:00 pm
ติดต่อ:

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 27, 2006 11:43 pm

ว้า...ร้องไห้ซะแล้ว

สู้ ๆ สิจ๊ะ  เราเป้นคนอยากไปเองนะ
ดังนั้นเราต้องพร้อมจะรับผลที่ตามมาด้วย

จุดประสงค์ที่เขาส่งบูไปที่นั่นคืออะไร
ไม่มีใครผู้ภาษาเดียวกับบูเลย  บูจะได้พยายามพูดภาษากับเขาให้ได้งัยยังล่ะ

อาจารย์สอนแล้วฟังไม่รู้เรื่องเหรอ
หลังเลิกเรียนก็ไปหาครูสิ  ถามเขา
พยายามเข้า  กลับมารับรองพูดภาษาเขาได้ปรื้อแน่  สู้ ๆ จ๊ะ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
St. AnGeLA MeriCi
โพสต์: 286
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ก.ย. 05, 2005 12:50 pm

จันทร์ ส.ค. 28, 2006 9:41 am

Hey! What's up?  ::002:: Be brave!!!  Talk to them first and they will be friend with you, show them that you're cool and they will surprise on you. Your friends will help you to pass this problem. You won't feel lonely anymore. Buu, you're clever na so don't let your fear over to you la  ::012::

btw, did you receive my thing? ::011::
Maria Magdalena

จันทร์ ส.ค. 28, 2006 5:01 pm

i'm just feel so terrible

yes i enjoy my time with my host family very much but when in the school is different

all people speaking language that u don't understand sometime i really feel like what the hell am i doing here?? i could have choose the U.S. maybe thing gonna be better

but yeah i really like denmark it's very nice country and i have got a very nice host family too

friends? they are nice but u know they still stick together so  where anm i going to be in??? i feel completely terrible

and i sittng in the class everday and don't understand what the teachers are talking!!

yes yes yes i'm trying to learn danish but it can't be that fast u know that!! i just been here at my host family home for about 3 weeks
don't expect anything from me pls

when there come a good time it's very good but the bad is very worst too

i'm trying my best
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
St. AnGeLA MeriCi

จันทร์ ส.ค. 28, 2006 5:09 pm

:+ La BouQueT +: เขียน: i'm just feel so terrible

yes i enjoy my time with my host family very much but when in the school is different

all people speaking language that u don't understand sometime i really feel like what the hell am i doing here?? i could have choose the U.S. maybe thing gonna be better

but yeah i really like denmark it's very nice country and i have got a very nice host family too

friends? they are nice but u know they still stick together so  where anm i going to be in??? i feel completely terrible

and i sittng in the class everday and don't understand what the teachers are talking!!

yes yes yes i'm trying to learn danish but it can't be that fast u know that!! i just been here at my host family home for about 3 weeks
don't expect anything from me pls

when there come a good time it's very good but the bad is very worst too

i'm trying my best

okay!!! Take it easy...i'm be with you
จอมนางกระบี่เดี่ยว

จันทร์ ส.ค. 28, 2006 6:42 pm

ออกมาแนว ๆ กระทู้ฝึกภษาษาปะกิตเลย

เจ้าบู้ ลุยเลยน้อง ฟังไม่รู้เรื่องเข้าไปถามเลย เมื่อกี้ อาจารย์พูดว่าอะไรน่ะ หรือสะกิดถามเพื่อน ช่วยชั้นหน่อยนะ ชั้นเป้ฯคนไทย เพื่องมาอยู่ 3 อาทิตย์ ยังไม่ค่อยเข้าใจเท่าไหร่ ช่วยบอกหน่อยได้มัยว่าอาจารยืพูดว่าอะไรบ้าง เมือเพื่อนอธิบายจบแล้ว ก็ ทู่ซี้ ขอไปกินข้าวด้วย พร้มอทำตาเศร้า ๆ ตั้งแต่มา ชั้นยังไม่มีเพื่อนเลย ขอไปกินข้าวกับพวกเธอด้วยนะ ๆๆๆๆๆๆ

ก่อนจะสะกิด ก็สวดขอพระจิต ให้เราเลือกเพิ่อนดี ๆด้วยเน้อ ลุยโลด ไปได้ไกลตั้งขนาดนั้นแล้ว ลุยอีกนิดเดียว
poloplow
โพสต์: 402
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: เสาร์ มี.ค. 11, 2006 11:01 pm

จันทร์ ส.ค. 28, 2006 6:54 pm

ฝากทุกอย่างเอาไว้กับพระครับ : xemo026 :
St.paul

จันทร์ ส.ค. 28, 2006 7:25 pm

เอาใจช่วยอีกแรงละกัน

ตามที่หลายๆคนพูดนี่ก็ถูกนะเราไปก็ต้องอดทนไม่มีใครสำเร็จโดยไม่อดทนหรอกทุกสิ่งที่ทำไปตอนนี้จะเห็นผลภายหน้านะตอนนี้ก็สู้ๆและมีความอดทนพยายามต่อไปนะบูพี่เอาใจช่วย
:+: seraphim :+:
~@
โพสต์: 7624
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ มี.ค. 23, 2005 9:49 pm
ที่อยู่: Pattaya Chonburi

จันทร์ ส.ค. 28, 2006 9:26 pm

::020:: บูบู้สู้ๆ บูบู้สู้ตาย บูบู้ไว้ลาย สู้ตายบูบู้ เอาพี่เข้ามาเชียร์ เย้ๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ ::018::
Maria Magdalena

อังคาร ส.ค. 29, 2006 1:37 am

ok. i'm trying to do that u said like my host mum

i cried yes i cried with my host mum i was just like i can't take it anymore!! it was so hard

i have a friends yeah but not that close ok i have only been here fór 3 weeks so i really don't expect many things but yeah i still feel a little bit sad

ok  will try tomorrow prey fro me then

i just i'm not that fighther u know if there's a problem i often run away but this time i can't so i will try my best

god help me
Buddy
โพสต์: 3057
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ มี.ค. 09, 2005 10:48 am
ที่อยู่: USA

อังคาร ส.ค. 29, 2006 3:18 am

How about your teacher at school? Is there anyone who's directly taking are of you? 

I don't know if it is the same in the US, but here, people are not very patient. If you cannot understand what they are talking, they just don't talk with you but that doesn't mean that they don't like you.. It's just because they are not patient.. When your language is better, they'll eventually come and talk with you.

Why don't you do like Kru Kate?  ::001::  Why don't you try watching a lot of TV series so you'll acquire more of the spoken language. For classes, I think if you don't understand what the teachers are talking, you can just see the teachers after class. Maybe you can ask them if they can spend time with you in the evening after class to review what they were teaching.

I think you may have to prioritize, Boo Boo. .. prioritize your concern. ..  What is your most concern between your study and friends? If you put the study first, just try to study hard and make a lot of contact with teachers.. When you can catch up the language from class, you will then be able to understand your friends and can make friends with your classmates and more...  But if you prioritize your friends, try to hang out with them a lot. Ask them the simple questions like what you guys are doing after class. Maybe you can join their parties sometimes and just have fun with them. Then, you can catch languages from them and finally understand what your teachers are talking in class.

You are so right that it's been just 3 weeks. ...  You have passed the "excitement" phase and is now entering the "irritability" phase .. You should be able to adjust yourself soon...   ::001::

You may read this: http://www.cie.uci.edu/world/shock.html

It's my time to visit the Blessed Sacrament now...  I'll pray for you before the tabernacle..  ::001::
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Buddy เมื่อ อังคาร ส.ค. 29, 2006 3:21 am, แก้ไขไปแล้ว 1 ครั้ง.
จอมนางกระบี่เดี่ยว

อังคาร ส.ค. 29, 2006 12:33 pm

สงสัยปัญหาจะไม่ใช่เรื่องภาษาซะแล้วมั้ง  นี่เป้นปัยหาด้านจิตใจแล้วล่ะเนี่ย เจ้าบู้เอ้ย สงบอก สงบใจหน่อยลูก อดทน ๆๆ อย่าไปติดกับความเหงาให้มากนัก 
St.paul

อังคาร ส.ค. 29, 2006 12:41 pm

เวลาอยู่ที่นั่นเราคงต้องปรับตัวให้ได้นะถ้าเราปรับตัวได้ทุกอย่างก็มีความสุขพี่ว่าเราน่าจะเข้มแข็งกว่านี้นะอย่าเพิ่งท้อถอยเรื่องจิตใจแต่เราน่าจะอดทนและยอมรับสภาพการเปลี่ยนแปลงจะดีกว่านะ พยายามหน่อยละกันนะบู
Maria Magdalena

อังคาร ส.ค. 29, 2006 10:03 pm

ok today things are better  : emo073 :

my friends just ask if i wanna join them this friday wow that's a good sign heheh

school? still the same but okay not that bad

yeah i think it's gonna get better now at least they(friends) call me as their '''friend' so that's good  ::001::

thanks a lot na ka everybody i'm keep trying!! : emo045 :
จอมนางกระบี่เดี่ยว

พุธ ส.ค. 30, 2006 6:15 pm

เออ ๆๆ สู้เขา ดูแลเพื่อนพี่ด้วยนะ หาเวาลาไปวัดด้วยนังหนู
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
St. AnGeLA MeriCi

พฤหัสฯ. ส.ค. 31, 2006 9:47 am

:+ La BouQueT +: เขียน: ok today things are better  : emo073 :

my friends just ask if i wanna join them this friday wow that's a good sign heheh

school? still the same but okay not that bad

yeah i think it's gonna get better now at least they(friends) call me as their '''friend' so that's good  ::001::

thanks a lot na ka everybody i'm keep trying!! : emo045 :
ข่าวดีอะ  : xemo017 :
Maria Magdalena

ศุกร์ ก.ย. 01, 2006 1:34 am

yessss thanks god  ::003::
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
~@Little lamb@~
Defender of lawS
Defender of lawS
โพสต์: 9396
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 3:00 pm
ติดต่อ:

ศุกร์ ก.ย. 01, 2006 11:28 am

เห็นมา...บูบู้ 
หนูแค่ใจร้อนเกินไป  ทำให้วิตกเร็ว

อิอิ

เออ...แล้วได้ไปวัดที่นู่นบ้างรึยังจ้ะ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Ot@
~@
โพสต์: 989
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร ม.ค. 18, 2005 10:44 pm

ศุกร์ ก.ย. 01, 2006 3:42 pm

OH MY GOD, you have NO IDEA how horrible things can be in US!
I couldn't survive without crying and praying with Holy mother alomost everyday!
SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT "IF I DID CHOOSE USA..." CUZ YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE IT AND THAT'S, I'M SURE, IS ONE OF GOD's PLAN 4 U!

1st month is damn hard Bubu! but as you know, we all are praying 4 u here, just do your beat na kub!

take care ja :)
Maria Magdalena

ศุกร์ ก.ย. 01, 2006 5:51 pm

ok thank god i didn't choose usa then  : emo073 :

yeah this is only 3 weeks ummmm...

i'm going to my friend party tonight a pyamas party hahahah hope it gonna be cool  ::001::

thanks a lot na ka everybody i'm trying to do my best la na but sometime i just don't know what to do and sit alone cause i don't know what to speak to them(friends) ::002::

no i haven't gone to the church yet it a little bit busy and not this weekend cause i have to go to afs camp - -''
next week i will ask min mor to bring me there hehe  : emo045 :

thanks na ka
ตอบกลับโพส