Merry Christmas! And a Cute Story From My Sunday Mass (Sunday, December23, 2007)

สมาชิกกลุ่มลูกแกะน้อยของพระคริสตเจ้า และผู้สนใจกลุ่มลูกแกะของพระองค์
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1240
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

จันทร์ ธ.ค. 24, 2007 12:54 pm

Today we went to Sunday Mass.  Fr. Karl asked a question to children whether they would share their Christmas present with their brothers and sisters. There was a long pause before 20 or 30 of them said they would and after another long pause there was a tiny voice from the back of the church whispereing
Jeab Agape
~@
โพสต์: 8259
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 9:56 pm
ที่อยู่: Bangkok

จันทร์ ธ.ค. 24, 2007 4:45 pm

Merry Christmas krab R Yan : emo038 :

ขอบคุณที่เล่าเรื่องเกิดขึ้น ในมิสซา : emo036 :

ตัวอย่างของเจี๊ยบ ที่ห้องนมัสการ "อย่าลืมไปเลือกตั้ง เพราะเป็นหน้าที่ของการเป็นพลเมืองของประเทศ ครับ  และขอให้เลือกตามมโนธรรม อย่าเกรงกลัวอิทธิพลผู้ใด ยกเว้นพระผู้เป็นเจ้าที่ทรงประทานพระบุตรองค์เดียว ประทานของขวัญให้กับโลก และเราทุกๆคน" นึกว่านักเทศน์ จะหาเสียงให้พรรค xx เสียแล้ว : xemo026 :
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1240
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

อังคาร ธ.ค. 25, 2007 9:17 am

Merry Christmas, Jeab!

I read the headline news on CNN.com and was surprised that the ex-prime minister's party "PPP" won over 220 seats. There might be a problem forming the government!

I just got back from Children Christmas Mass (3:30 p.m., Monday, December 24). Children recreated the nativity and sang traditional Christmas songs. Mother Mary wore a pair of glasses, St. Joseph was a little Filipino boy, Angels got wings on the back and sheperd got staff taller than his head. Several babies cried their heart out through the Mass.

:grin:
ตอบกลับโพส