อยากดูประวัติและรูปภาพดาวิด ใครช่วยที ทำงานส่งครู
Jeab Agape
~@
โพสต์: 8259
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 9:56 pm
ที่อยู่: Bangkok

อาทิตย์ ส.ค. 31, 2008 10:28 pm

david เขียน: อยากดูประวัติและรูปภาพดาวิด ใครช่วยที ทำงานส่งครู
โห จะให้เราทำการบ้านให้เหรอ  ที่บ้านมีพระคัมภีร์ไหม อยากแนะนำให้อ่าน พระคัมภีร์เดิม ซามูเอล และ พงษ์กษัตริย์ ครับ จะมีเรื่อง
ของดาวิด

ถ้าอ่านภาษาอังกฤษได้ ลองอ่านที่เราก็อปมาให้จ้า

David

By Shira Schoenberg

The biblical King David of Israel was known for his diverse skills as both a warrior and a writer of psalms. In his 40 years as ruler, between approximately 1010 and 970 B.C.E., he united the people of Israel, led them to victory in battle, conquered land and paved the way for his son, Solomon, to build the Holy Temple. Almost all knowledge of him is derived from the books of the Prophets and Writings: Samuel I and II, Kings I and Chronicles I.

David was the eighth and youngest son of Jesse from the kingly tribe of Judah. He was also a direct descendent of Ruth the Moabite. David began his life as a shepherd in Bethlehem. One day, the prophet Samuel called him out of the field and anointed him without the knowledge of the current king, Saul. David simply returned to his sheep. His first interaction with Saul came when the king was looking for someone to play music for him, and the king
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
~@Little lamb@~
Defender of lawS
Defender of lawS
โพสต์: 9396
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 3:00 pm
ติดต่อ:

จันทร์ ก.ย. 01, 2008 1:57 am

น๊านนนนน 

เนียนมากเจี๊ยบ...  ไม่ทำการบ้านให้
ด้วยการให้ภาษาอังกฤษ  เหอ เหอ

การบ้านต้องทำเองนะจ๊ะ 
ลองSearchหาตามเวป และ googleรึยังจ๊ะ :)
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Anonymous เมื่อ จันทร์ ก.ย. 01, 2008 1:58 am, แก้ไขไปแล้ว 1 ครั้ง.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Edwardius
โพสต์: 1392
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พฤหัสฯ. ต.ค. 12, 2006 3:02 pm
ที่อยู่: Lamphun, Thailand

จันทร์ ก.ย. 01, 2008 6:03 pm

Quote จาก คุณ Jeab Agape ช่วยแปลเท่าที่มีเวลาครับ

David

By Shira Schoenberg

The biblical King David of Israel was known for his diverse skills as both a warrior and a writer of psalms. In his 40 years as ruler, between approximately 1010 and 970 B.C.E., he united the people of Israel, led them to victory in battle, conquered land and paved the way for his son, Solomon, to build the Holy Temple. Almost all knowledge of him is derived from the books of the Prophets and Writings: Samuel I and II, Kings I and Chronicles I.

David was the eighth and youngest son of Jesse from the kingly tribe of Judah. He was also a direct descendent of Ruth the Moabite. David began his life as a shepherd in Bethlehem. One day, the prophet Samuel called him out of the field and anointed him without the knowledge of the current king, Saul. David simply returned to his sheep. His first interaction with Saul came when the king was looking for someone to play music for him, and the king
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Edwardius

จันทร์ ก.ย. 01, 2008 6:05 pm

ขออนุญาตไม่ใช้ราชาศัพท์นะครับ เพราะจะเป็นการยากที่จะเข้าใจ เนื่องจากกษัตริย์ดาวิดไม่ได้เป็นกษัตริย์โดยสันตติวงศ์ และยังเป็นข้าราชบริพารในกษัตริย์ซาอูลอีก

ลำบากทั้งคนแปล ลำบากทั้งคนอ่านครับ

ขออนุญาตครับ
Jeab Agape
~@
โพสต์: 8259
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 9:56 pm

อังคาร ก.ย. 02, 2008 6:59 am

Edwardius เขียน: ขออนุญาตไม่ใช้ราชาศัพท์นะครับ เพราะจะเป็นการยากที่จะเข้าใจ เนื่องจากกษัตริย์ดาวิดไม่ได้เป็นกษัตริย์โดยสันตติวงศ์ และยังเป็นข้าราชบริพารในกษัตริย์ซาอูลอีก
ขออนุญาตครับ
เอาเหอะ เอาเนื้อๆ ไม่ต้องใช้ ศัพท์ราชา ดาวิด เป็นผู้เริ่มราชวงศ์ ครับ : xemo029 :
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Edwardius

อังคาร ก.ย. 02, 2008 3:06 pm

ต่อครับ

The first time David publicly displayed his courage was when, as an inexperienced boy armed with only a stick and a few stones, he confronted the nine-foot, bronze armored Philistine giant, Goliath of Gath. After skilled warriors had cowered in fear for 40 days, David made a slingshot, invoked God
Prod Pran
Defender of lawS
Defender of lawS
โพสต์: 3324
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 9:54 pm

จันทร์ ก.ย. 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Edwardius เขียน:
อิดขนาดเอ๊าะ (เหนื่อยจริงๆ นะ)
ทำไม อิด นาน จังเจ้า :cheesy:
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Edwardius