บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 23 เทศกาลธรรมดา 6 กันยายน 2020

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

พฤหัสฯ. ก.ย. 10, 2020 11:18 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 23 เทศกาลธรรมดา 6 กันยายน 2020 จากการรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งความรัก (From " The Great Crusade of Love" ของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส/ Testimony of Catalina Rivas CL-64:8, 141:10, 162:3,6)

ขอบคุณ: Thai Bible Catholic, Dict.longdo.com (พจนานุกรม อังกฤษ-ไทย)

8) จงเคลื่อนตัวส่ายไปมา วิญญาณของลูกๆที่เป็นที่รักของพ่อ คบเพลิงที่พ่อให้ลูกฉายส่องสว่างของเส้นทางให้กับพี่น้องของลูกๆ ความสว่างจะต้องไม่อยู่ใต้กระสอบ พ่อต้องการให้มันอยู่บนที่สูง ให้ความสว่างแก่บ้าน ให้ความสว่างแก่อาหารที่พ่อได้ให้ลูกๆที่เป็นที่รักของพ่อ ที่พ่อนํามาให้ จงฉายแสงส่องหน้าของผู้คนเหล่านั้นที่มองพ่อ แล้วลูกก็จะประสบความสําเร็จในภารกิจของลูก พวกเขาจะอยู่อีกฟากหนึ่งถ้าพวกเขาหันมองไปที่ความมืด

พ่อนําทางลูก ลูกเลียนแบบพ่อ ทําเช่นนี้เหมือนกัน แล้วลูกจะทําความพึงพอใจให้กับพ่อ...พ่อให้ความเจ็บปวดต่างๆของพ่อเป็นของขวัญให้ลูก พ่อขอบใจลูกที่ปลอบใจพ่อ

10) ลูกๆผู้เป็นที่รักของพ่อ จงสวดภาวนาและทําพลีกรรม เพื่อการกลับใจของครอบครัวของลูกและพี่น้องของลูกในกลุ่มชนของลูก ลูกเล็กๆของพ่อทั้งหลาย จงเป็นเพื่อนพ่อในมหาทรมานแห่งความรักอันร้อนรุ่มของพ่อในวันศุกร์ต้นเดือนเพ่งเฝ้าด้วยความหวังและด้วยการชดเชยบาป

3) จงช่วยพ่อ ลูกๆของพ่อ จงเป็นกองทัพน้อยๆที่นําพี่น้องของลูกๆที่บอดมืดด้วยอํานาจ เงิน ความทะนงตัว ความยะโสโอหัง และทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างที่ศัตรูผู้เลวทรามของวิญญานมอบให้อย่างอุดมสมบูรณ์

6) จงทําอย่างที่พ่อบอกนะ ลูกๆของพ่อ พ่อผูกมัดลูกให้รับผิดชอบต่อการช่วยเหลือพี่น้องของลูกๆ ลูกจะเป็นแผ่นกระดานแห่งการไถ่กู้ให้กับผู้คนจํานวนมากหลายของเรือแตกที่ยิ่งใหญ่อันนี้ จงดํารงชีพในความลําบากยากเย็นแสนเข็ญเหล่านี้ด้วยความเชื่อและความเพียรพยายาม เพราะการชําระล้างที่แท้จริงของโลกนี้ที่แปดเปื้อนด้วยความเลวทรามและความมืดบอดจะตามมาภายหลัง

จาก "หีบแห่งพันธสัญญาใหม่" (From The Ark of the new Covenant, Testimony of Catalina Rivas Ark -120h:1)
1) ลูกๆของพ่อจะอยู่เย็นเป็นสุขเพราะความรักที่ยิ่งใหญ่มหาศาลของพ่อ แด่พวกเขาผู้สร้างที่อยู่ที่แข็งแรงแห่งความรักร่วมกับพี่ๆน้องๆของเขา เพราะความรักของพ่อจะเป็นอาหารเลี้ยงดูพวกเขา
ตลอดเวลา

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 18:15-20
การตักเตือนกันฉันพี่น้อง
15“ถ้าพี่น้องของท่านทำผิดจงไปตักเตือนเขาตามลำพัง ถ้าเขาเชื่อฟัง ท่านจะได้พี่น้องกลับคืนมา 16ถ้าเขาไม่เชื่อฟัง จงพาอีกคนหนึ่งหรือสองคนไปด้วย คำพูดของพยานสองคนหรือสามคนจะได้จัดเรื่องราวให้เรียบร้อย 17ถ้าเขาไม่ยอมฟังพยาน จงแจ้งให้หมู่คณะทราบ ถ้าเขาไม่ยอมฟังหมู่คณะอีก จงปฏิบัติต่อเขาเหมือนเขาเป็นคนต่างศาสนา หรือคนเก็บภาษีเถิด18“เราบอกความจริงแก่ท่านทั้งหลายว่า ทุกสิ่งที่ท่านจะผูกในโลก จะผูกไว้ในสวรรค์ และทุกสิ่งที่ท่านจะแก้ในโลก ก็จะแก้ในสวรรค์ด้วย”
การอธิษฐานภาวนาร่วมกัน
19“เราบอกความจริงแก่ท่านอีกว่า ถ้าท่านสองคนในโลกนี้พร้อมใจกันอ้อนวอนขอสิ่งหนึ่งสิ่งใด พระบิดาของเราผู้สถิตในสวรรค์จะประทานให้ 20เพราะว่า ที่ใดมีสองหรือสามคนชุมนุมกันในนาม
ของเรา เราอยู่ที่นั่นในหมู่พวกเขา”
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6, 2020 – TWENTYTHIRD SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
GOSPEL - MT 18:15-20
Jesus said to his disciples: “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have won over your brother. If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, so that ‘every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If he refuses to listen to them, tell the church. If he refuses to listen even to the church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector. Amen, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Again, amen, I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything for which they are to pray, it shall be granted to them by my heavenly Father. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
1088 “To accomplish so great a work” — the dispensation or communication of his work of salvation — “Christ is always present in his Church, especially in her liturgical celebrations. He is present in the Sacrifice of the Mass not only in the person of his minister, ‘the same now offering, through the ministry of priests, who formerly offered himself on the cross,’ but especially in the Eucharistic species. By his power he is present in the sacraments so that when anybody baptizes, it is really Christ himself who baptizes. He is present in his word since it is he himself who speaks when the holy Scriptures are read in the Church. Lastly, he is present when the Church prays and sings, for he has promised ‘where two or three are gathered together in my name there am I in the midst of them.’”

1373 “Christ Jesus, who died, yes, who was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God, who indeed intercedes for us,” is present in many ways to his Church: in his word, in his Church’s prayer, “where two or three are gathered in my name,” in the poor, the sick, and the imprisoned, in the sacraments of which he is the author, in the sacrifice of the Mass, and in the person of the minister. But “he is present... most especially in the Eucharistic species.

From “The Great Crusade of Love” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-64:8, 141:10, 162:3, 6)
8) Sway, you souls that belongs to Me, the torch that I give you to light the way for your brothers. The light must not be placed under a sack. I want it on high to light the house. Light the food that I have My beloved ones bring. Illuminate the faces of those who look at Me and you will have accomplished your work. Over there are they if they turn to look at the darkness. I guide you; you imitate Me. Do the same and you will please Me… I give you My pains as a present, thank you for consoling Me.

10) My beloved ones, pray and do penance for the conversion of your families and brothers in your community. My little children, accompany Me in My Passion on the first Friday of the month, making vigils of hope and atonement.

3) Help Me, children, be a small army to guide your brothers who are blinded by power, money, pride, arrogance, everything that the evil enemy of souls gives in abundance.

6) Do it, My children. I hold you responsible for saving your brothers; you will be the plank of salvation for many in this great shipwreck. Live all these tribulations with faith and perseverance, because the true purification will come later to this world soiled with wickedness and blindness.
From “The Ark of the New Covenant” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (ARK-120h:1)
1) Happy are My children who with My immense love, build solid dwellings of peace with their brother because My love will be always their food.
ตอบกลับโพส